Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Agreed, agreed, agreed!! Now, can Sean also say he is back in Vancouver??? Come ON now!!!! Make my night even better Sean my boy! Even Will managed to do that with a tweet sent to Christie damn it!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Wil must mean filming in two weeks, especially since he tweeted to Christie. (kinda strange he tweeted to just her? Did they hit it off on set or smth? Lol)

I am both very excited and at the same time devastated by this: excited because yay hopefully this also means Robin in that ep too, but devasted because:
1) I hoped Marian was gone in 417
2) if they are going with Marian & Nottingham TL, well that's the end of Marain is Zelena

Also, if they're doing Marian & Nottingham, why the heck did they have to take her and Robin out of SB and seperate OQ?? Couldn't they just leave them in SB and put her back with Nottingham?
Old 03-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

LMAO Maggie I knew this would come up sooner or later!!!!! I too was hoping that Marian would bid us bye bye in 4x17 but nooooooooo!!

I guess Wil tweeted to Christie because she was online at that moment. I saw she was tweeting about various stuff and he may have seen that and decided to send her a tweet. For what it's worth, I wouldn't put much thought into why he didn't include Sean as well!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have no idea what to make of any of these spoilers, tbqh. I feel so in the dark about everything, but I'm kind of looking forward to the surprise (unless it's a bad one ).

I imagine Wil tweeted Christie because they probably have a few scenes together in 4.17 and 4.21. The Sheriff did mention that Robin stole the "woman he loved," so maybe we'll see that?

Honestly, I don't mind Marian sticking around in some capacity. I want Roland to remain in OQ's life, and they can't really do that without constantly explaining where his mother is.

ETA: Unless you're all suggesting they off her?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

LOL!! I think the best thing they could do with Marian was KEEP her dead. Now that she's back... I honestly don't know what they should do with her.

LC, I love how we flooded the spoiler thread!!!!! That baby needed a heavy OQ vibe!! we surely did that today!!

Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

LMAO I couldn't care less what they do to her; I just want her SOMEWHERE and to just...stay that way. No more impeding OQ; no more dramatics. Just. Stay. PLEASE.

And YAS at the gen spoiler thread. I've been lurking there for ages, but I've been posting there since like...November, I think? Never has it been so Regina friendly as it's been since you, Captivating, and Koda started posting a ton with me. So I'm extremely thankful to you lot. It's a MUCH less stressful place to be for an OQ/Regina stan.

Actually, I've posted more in the last three weeks than I have in ten years LMAO. Have to support our bbs.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

LC, She can be Kathryn 2.0. And also, if Robin and Marian are separated at the end of the season, no one will ask where Roland is, they never did before so it's not today they'll start doing it, so yeah, she can leave, I don't want her to stay (sorry :s), I don't care what they're going to do with her, but as long as she's gone I'm good (and this is exactly what they're going to do, A&E will never keep her around after she's separated from Robin, she was just a plot device, nothing more)

And Maggie, I really hope they're not going to give her an entire episode (especially the one right before the season finale) for her to get her happy ending. I hope they'll focus on Robin and OQ too.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

They are definitely not giving Marian an episode. Of that I'm sure! Don't take Wil's tweet for more than what it was

LC, I posted so much today only that my right hand's veins have actually popped out!!! That's what new OUAT episodes can do to me... I couldn't even study like I wanted to. And i didn't even vid!!!!!!! damn!!!

Old 03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm a little too obsessed with talking about this season. My FH is also a huge fan, but I think even he is growing tired of my one-track mind.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

We are WAY over our post limit for this thread! Guess we were too busy talking to notice!

New thread