Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Outlaw Queen {Robin & Regina / Lana & Sean} #26 - The wait for 4b is finally over!

{ #26 }
Robin Hood Regina Mills
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

{ Lana & Sean }

the shippers;
001. MaybeLove.
002. Ms. Evil Regalღ
003. sourburst
004. *Dark_Angel*4eva
005. Infinite Dreams
006. SapphireSian
007. Koda
008. GrhmLz
009. always be my baby
010. colorblind
011. baelfire24
012. Maggie_R
013. crazy_diamond
014. scorpio_chick
015. KeepThisaSecret
016. Ysu
017. fifty springs
018. Neverlight
019. Run To You
020. PianoForte
021. Irthes
022. phoenix_shine
023. sofiab
024. goodbyegirl84
025. Darley1101
026. Outlaw Queen
027. onceuponatime3
028. ~*~Zoey~*~
029. Lawlessaholic
030. sherry02
031. RegalSong
032. EvilRegalRath
033. Captivating
034. anjelia
035. Kaylaa
036. D'oh!
037. stargate barbie
038. Kaylaa
039. xthing1x
040. giveandtake

honorary shippers;
Tinkerbell
Snow White
Henry Mills
Lana Parrilla
Sean Maguire
Tanya Maguire
Elizabeth Lail

the fanfiction;
and you can have this heart to break
A New Beginning
A Sliver of Hope
A Time at the Lake
Baker's Dozen
Breath Into Me
How the Mighty Have Fallen
Leap of Faith
Pride Before A Fall
Remember Me
Starting Over
Sunsets and Dawns
Up to Fate

past threads;
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

storybrooke scene of the moment;

[x]

enchanted forest scene of the moment;

[x]

future titles;
"My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here." - Robin
"Cause today's not one of those days."
"I just never thought I'd have this." - Regina
"He's kind of cute, huh?" "He smells like forest."
"Don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream if it."
"But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." - Lana
"Regina's love has to be very manly, & Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." - Lana
"Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now & then." - Sean
"There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis

previous titles;
"We gotta stop meeting like this." - Robin
"I don't always realize what I have right in front of me." - Regina
"Have we met before?" "I doubt I would ever forget meeting you."
Because they were destined to be together.
Because he got her heart back
I guess if True Love was easy - we all would have it!
Because he stole the Queen's heart!
"You still owe me that drink." "Yes, I suppose I do."
"Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil." - Robin describing Regina's title as the Evil Queen
"Pixie dust never lies, and... this is true love." - Lana
"I do think there's only one soulmate for Regina and I do think it's Robin Hood." - Lana
"There's a reason that kiss didn't work [...] I'm in love with someone else." - Robin
"It's a sign. it's showing you possibility... hope." - Robin

the tweets;

Old 03-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

HOLY SH/IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice how far we went with the other thread!! if we could still post in that one, why do we have to open new ones when we reach 300 replies anyway??

TFTNT sherry! It's the first time in forever that I didn't realize we killed a thread!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

Whoops at us for not realizing we were so over limit in the last one.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome. I'm sure there is a reason the post limit exists, but I have no idea what it is.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hahahaha right? I'm assuming bandwidth or something. Like, the pain of having to load several pages of one thread or...whatever.

Anyway, I love that we haven't gotten much in the way of spoilers today, but the discussion has been ongoing in all the threads!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg I can't believe we went through another thread already! Thanks for opening Sherry!
Old 03-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new t hread sherry

to be honest I have no idea why we open new threads but yes I think it could be becuase of the bandwith and that you might find things easier in a thread and not have to go like 1000 pages back lol

will post a new round of the survivor when i am back home

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-03-2015, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT
Old 03-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

can't wait to see who will be filming today! I heard that yesterday Josh, Ginny, Agnes, Kristin, Bobby and Emily definitely filmed. Let's see who gets to go to Steveston today (although I doubt it will be anyone we care about, which is weird if you think that they are shooting 4x20!! )

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-03-2015, 06:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
can't wait to see who will be filming today! I heard that yesterday Josh, Ginny, Agnes, Kristin, Bobby and Emily definitely filmed. Let's see who gets to go to Steveston today (although I doubt it will be anyone we care about, which is weird if you think that they are shooting 4x20!! )
So, Regina and Emma with Lily are back in SB? With all the stuff we got last week, I totally forgot about this, are they back?
Old 03-03-2015, 07:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have no idea but they better be! JMo also filmed yesterday, but Lana didn't cause she was still in NY. But I want to believe that they won't take longer than that one episode to return. And we haven't heard from Sean since Sunday night, when he said he couldn't livetweet and I so desperately want him to have been on a plane back to VC...

Old 03-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I have no idea but they better be! JMo also filmed yesterday, but Lana didn't cause she was still in NY. But I want to believe that they won't take longer than that one episode to return. And we haven't heard from Sean since Sunday night, when he said he couldn't livetweet and I so desperately want him to have been on a plane back to VC...
I hope he couldn't be online because he was working . I guess we'll see today, but if Sean has a scene in Steveston, I guess they'll hide some stuff just like they did with the CS kiss for the finale?
Old 03-03-2015, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't expect much from today, tbh. The scenes to be shot are outside Gold's shop and on the docks. That usually means Rumple, Belle, maybe Will and Maleficent and of course, Hook. My hair will fall down if Robin is seen in Storybrooke today!

Old 03-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

The filming notice I saw said outside of Granny's and in front of Gold's shop. I didn't hear anything about the docks. I'm not expecting much today, it's a short filming.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't expect much from today, tbh. The scenes to be shot are outside Gold's shop and on the docks. That usually means Rumple, Belle, maybe Will and Maleficent and of course, Hook. My hair will fall down if Robin is seen in Storybrooke today!
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if we're going to see him at all? I mean, not spotting Sean filming in SB (although he's probably back). But I'm sure Sean shot so many stuff already, and we're all gonna be so pleasantly surprised about it.