Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Maggie, you're welcome!

Libs.. me lucky??? I've been dreaming of moving to the States or Canada for months now!!!
I've never been to Greece, but in my head, I imagine every place is better than where I am right now! But if you do ex-pat your way to the states, we really should plan an OQ/Regina meet up of some kind eventually. I'll supply the booze!

Libby, you should!!

Though I am probably one of those crazy random people, lbr.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Greece is a beautiful place to live, with the sea (LOL I typed sean!!! ) and all that... but unfortunately, when you have dreams like the ones I have for my life, it's not that... helpful to be here! Oh well...

I do plan on travelling over there, if not arrange to stay for a certain amount of time, during this year or maybe early next! If I do, I'm warning ya ladies! We are in for some OQ meet up that includes us watching episodes together (hopefully while they air) and if we can, a trip to Vancouver to catch some filming!! (I have such high expectations and no money to fulfill them!! )

should we move this discussion to the OT thread tho??

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Heather that is such a good point!! oh I am soooo confused about Lily!! Plus, I really don't think Kristin is there filming for this episode. She is in Atlanta filming her new series and her husband even visited her this past weekend, which gave me the impression she cannot leave there!
Exactly! Lol. Although, I believe Kristin is credited to be in pt.1, though, right? It is just weird for them to not film scenes together for the finale whether in an AU or not if they are mom and daughter and Mal is supposed to end up with her happy ending?

Seriously, I am starting to wonder if we are being duped and we will find out that Agnes' character is just posing as Lily. Agnes did claim her character's story would have a lot of twists, maybe it is really twisty, lol.

I swear, the casting department usually pays good attention and casts extremely well for the younger or older counterparts of the same character. Just look at JMO and Abby for Emma or Ginny and Bailey Madison for Snow! I am sorry but I think Agnes looks nothing like young Lily {Nicole} and I just find that weird that the casting would have cast that noticably different. Part of me wonders if their casting choice was intentional.

Quote:
Cool! I'm not sure what you mean, though, because all of what I quoted was your theory, just pulled out of your paragraphs. lol
Oh, no, sorry for the confusion, Maggie. I was including everything you mentioned; I was just referencing that as a part of everything I discussed in my posts. Maybe 'some' was the wrong word to use.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-24-2015 at 05:20 PM
Old 03-24-2015, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

We seriously need to hold an OQ-fan convention!!! Aka: A massive grown up sleepover involving blanket forts, booze, and tons of binge watching.

LC, I seriously will! I'm thinking of heading there when it gets a bit warmer b/c I hate D.C. when it's cold (on account of all the walking). I'm one of those crazy random people too, hence why I love them. Why do you not like D.C.? Just because you didn't want to move or is where you're at a bust?

IF AGNES IS POSING AS LILY, IT'S THE BEST PUNK'D EVER.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow! The imposter theory had not crossed my mind.. I think we'll have to wait and see what happens this week, since there are going to be some more young Emma flashbacks... But if she is not Lily, then she is seriously messing up with Maleficent and her happy ending, which means she is probably going to end up dead at best!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Chris, you're right. I'm moving this to the OT thread!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-24-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Wow! The imposter theory had not crossed my mind.. I think we'll have to wait and see what happens this week, since there are going to be some more young Emma flashbacks... But if she is not Lily, then she is seriously messing up with Maleficent and her happy ending, which means she is probably going to end up dead at best!!
Maybe we will get a shock of our lives and the Sorcerer will be a girl? And that is who Agnes really is and why she might be in the Enchanted Forest AU. Observing her work of casting them all there?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Stop it stop iiiiiiiiiit!!! My brain will get fried up again!!!

Old 03-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope the sorcerer is a lady! They made such a point of not pinning a gender on the author; it would suck if both of them turned out to be men.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

IF LILY IS THE SORCERER I WILL DIEEEEEEE.

A common theme for me when my fangirl heart has too much to handle.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

If Lily is the sorcerer... wow, then the star tattoo makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE!!!!!!!!!! but wouldn´t that make her presence necessary for a longer period of time? say... season 5ish? not really a fan of that idea for a couple of reasons... Also, would that mean that Maleficent actually brought the Sorcerer into the world??? Βut Snow and Charming took the spell to do whatever it is they wanted to do to her child by his Apprentice...

wow, brain fried...

Old 03-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

If Lily turns out to be the sorcerer, I'd venture to say she isn't Mal's child and is just posing as her and manipulating everyone. Which hurts my brain and can't be right...can it? Who knows with this show!!
Old 03-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

i hope we get more details in this next episode tho!! The dude that played Lily's dad is listed in the guest cast, so I'm assuming that will mean something...

ETA: I just realized we have almost killed this thread, so I made the NEW THREAD! Not sure about what title I should use, so I'm open to your suggestions!

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 03-24-2015 at 08:01 PM
Old 03-24-2015, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I am gonna miss this title!!

(how about "Agnes spills ALLL the spoilers" ??? )

JK... mostly.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

closing this one !

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign