Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lana's spoiler and speculation thread #14 - Going through a rough spoiler draught period...

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD #14

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.13Unforgiven – | Airdate: 03/08/2015
• Sneak Peaks 1 & 2

Sneak Peak 3

Press Release

Pictures

Here in High Res

x

4.14Enter The Dragon – | Airdate: 03/15/2015

Press Release

Pictures

HERE in High Res

4.15Poor Unfortunate Soul – | Airdate: 03/22/2015

Press Release

Quote:
HOOK AND URSULA’S HISTORY IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”), Merrin Dungey (“Revenge”),Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

“Poor Unfortunate Soul” – Hook leverages his complicated history with Ursula to find out what she knows about Gold’s endgame. Gold and the Queens of Darkness torture August for information about the Author as Emma, Mary Margaret and David race to find them. Regina grows concerned for Robin Hood’s safety while she struggles to maintain her cover with the villains. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, when a restless young Ursula enlists Hook’s help to run away from home, she soon learns it isn’t wise to trust a pirate, on “Once Upon a Time,”SUNDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Eion Bailey as August, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christopher Gauthier as William Smee, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Ernie Hudson as Poseidon, Tiffany Boone as Young Ursula and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent.

”Poor Unfortunate Soul” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Dana Horgan and directed by Steve Pearlman.
Pictures

Sneak Peeks

4.16Best Laid Plans – | Airdate: 03/29/2015

Pictures

Sneak Peek

4.17Heart of Gold – | Airdate: 04/12/2015

Press Release

Quote:
REGINA IS TORN WHEN SHE RECEIVES SHOCKING NEWS CONCERNING ROBIN HOOD, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Guest star Rebecca mader (Lost) returns as The Wicked Witch of the West

"Heart of Gold" - Emma is still reeling after learning the truth of her parents’ history with Maleficent, but she must focus on finding the Author, who is running loose in Storybrooke, before Gold does. When Gold’s quest for his happy ending grows more urgent, he blackmails Regina into helping him. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Robin Hood learns what it means to be an honorable thief when he accepts a proposition by Rumpelstiltskin to travel to Oz to steal a valuable magic elixir from the Wicked Witch, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Wil Traval as the Sheriff of Nottingham, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Jason Burkart as Little John, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Patrick Fischler as the Author, Jennifer Cheon as Nurse, Paul Kloegman as Carriage Driver and Tristan Shire as Oz Guard.

Pictures

4.18Sympathy for the De Vil – | Airdate: 04/19/2015
4.19Lily – | Airdate: 04/26/2015
4.20Mother – | Airdate: 05/03/2015
4.21Operation Mongoose, Part 1 – | Airdate: 05/10/2015
4.22Operation Mongoose, Part 2 – | Airdate: 05/10/2015

The spoilers that made the fandom explode:

Basically this

and this

and this

and so much more like these!!

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 04-01-2015 at 08:59 AM
Old 03-24-2015, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

Let me think of some good titles...I'll troll a few of her recent videos/interviews.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-24-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Part of me wishes we can fast forward to certain episodes and come back to others later on.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT

Heather - ME TOO!! haha
Old 03-25-2015, 01:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new thread again chris

lol Heather i third that wish

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-25-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

Reading the posts from last night, my brain is now fried reading that Lily might not be Mal's daughter
Old 03-25-2015, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Hopefully some spoilers soon.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome everyone! Hopefully we'll get some good spoilers that will inspire our new title!!

Heather... I SO AGREE!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes they need to give us some major spoilers til next week

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I fifth that wish, Heather (I'm sensing a theme lol)!
Old 03-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha.

Yeah, this is .... Boring. Nothing new to discuss. LOL.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

keeping their cards close to their chest
Old 03-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

I feel so in the dark this year with the lack of spoilers! It's like they gave us that scoop with Zelena and then were like NOPE. NO MORE.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-25-2015, 03:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, i know right? it's like everything went dark after that glorious day in Steveston!! I do wonder though, what happened to Zelena? If Bex hasn't filmed at all for 21 and 22, then will Zelena die... again???