Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder if Red would take her out before Ressler got too much info. It would be nice if he helped Ressler but doesn't she know a lot about Red too?
Old 02-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how much she really knows about Red. She's not a personal friend. I guess it would depend on how much the Cabal and the Director let her know
Old 02-24-2017, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she thinks she knows a lot about Red but when it comes to it I don't think she knows anything about Red that can harm him.

So what did you guys thinks about Red and Ressler last night? I had a feeling that Ressler was truly concerned for Red's health. He didn't make any snarky comment and he really wanted to find the antidote for the poison.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I think Red's appearance stunned everyone. They never see Red look like that. You could instantly tell something major was wrong.

and good ole Red to Ressler: Darn, now I don't know exactly what Red said. But he was his usual snarky self: You get your wish Donald. I'm dying. or something like that.

I was glad they didn't have Ressler say anything nasty this time.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your prayers have been answered, Donald. Apparently, I’m dying.

x

But did you see the look on Ressler's face? To me he seemed truly worried and I am sure that he doesn't Red to die no matter what happened between these two.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He keeps her in place for a reason probably because her job gives her access to information that can help him. But the minute he doesn't need her she's gone.
That's my guess, too. He was after the Cabal for a reason and I think he might need her for whatever plans he has for the Cabal

Quote:
I wonder if Red would take her out before Ressler got too much info. It would be nice if he helped Ressler but doesn't she know a lot about Red too?
A tricky one... Not sure. I really can see Red killing her before Ressler gets to her because he would be close to revealing the secret of Red being a member of the Cabal and the Cabal still existing on. Although I'm sure they know about the Cabal still being out there but with Red being re-organizing them... Hm, not sure if he would be too happy.

Miranda, I'm sorry to disappoint you but him not making a sneaky comment for once doesn't at all make it better for me... I'll continue to watch closely for the rest of the season.
But yes, Ressler really was stunned when he saw him and he seemed actually concerned. It was as if he couldn't believe it somehow.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Miranda he did seem stunned. It's really sad that you have to worry about what the writers will have the characters say. The look on his face this time fits more into how I would expect him to act the whole time. It fits with his actions when Liz died through the end of the season. It even fits their smarminess and semi antagonism. His snide nasty comments lately don't fit the way he has always acted.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I get that doesn't make it better for you Kris. But it's at least something that he didn't say something snarky. But I am glad that you saw that he was concerned.

No they don't add up with how he has been acting Marilyn. I just hope that he will see now that Red isn't immortal and that he can die as well and he is still a person. It's okay not to like him., you can't like everybody but he needs to treat Red with respect like Red does with him.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

And those nasty comments don't fit Ressler's character either... It's as if he had become a new person. He never said something like that before about anybody.

I still hope the writers will find their footing finally and stop this crap. It's about time to change the course of the show, to develop the characters and keep their integrity.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Agree totally Kris. He was never nasty before. It doesn't fit his character. He says what he means and he can be snarky but never mean spirited. The writers forgot the difference.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope the writers are going to change it cause I don't like the way he is acting towards Red. It's not who he is.

x
Old 03-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Lovely pictures
Old 03-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved that scene between them. "Are you in the dog house?"
Old 03-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and that's what I like. He got him good.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the gifset, which episode was it?