Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Caroline.

Yes I do hope the writers look at a Ressler with attention and affection
Old 06-10-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline-ng (View Post)
thank you
for now i just wondering can i participate of every thread or should i ask to be added first?
i agree with ya about prescott but i love that red helped him cause their relantionship is very importante to me in the serie
but i guess now we gonna start a season without tom the writers will look at ressler with more attention and maybe affection jaja
Of course you can participate in every thread that you want. We would love to have you around in more threads.

And I agree with you. I really hope now that Tom is out of the picture Ressler will get more attention cause he deserves that.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Ressler was getting in deep with Prescott and I would have loved to see more of it. Can you imagine if Prescott had wound up being someone Red was truly after. Or Ressler was put on a collision course with Red.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah imagine that Marilyn..
I would have l loved to see more of Prescott and Ressler!
Old 06-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the board, Caroline. It's so great to have you join us. I'm Kris And really, no worries about your English. It's pretty good and I'm not a native English speaker either I'm from Germany.
Besides, we're there for everything you want to know and to tell you shall something you do be not permitted by rules. So no worries at all, it's really easy here.

Like Miranda said, you of course are allowed to participate in every thread you want. And those you would like to be added, you can just ask. It's not a must though, no worries

Sooo true. I wish for Ressler to get a lot more attention and affection as well. This character holds so much potential. And besides, he deserves it.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Welcome to the board, Caroline. It's so great to have you join us. I'm Kris And really, no worries about your English. It's pretty good and I'm not a native English speaker either I'm from Germany.
Besides, we're there for everything you want to know and to tell you shall something you do be not permitted by rules. So no worries at all, it's really easy here.

Like Miranda said, you of course are allowed to participate in every thread you want. And those you would like to be added, you can just ask. It's not a must though, no worries

Sooo true. I wish for Ressler to get a lot more attention and affection as well. This character holds so much potential. And besides, he deserves it.
THANK YOU EVERYONE
u guys are great

I read the last posts in the thread and my feeling is that ressler will help keen in her (endless) search for true but do u think ressler will be more soft with red´s past or he will continue seeing him as an enemy? cause keen will have all that fury jaja
Old 06-13-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Caroline You are, too

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I really think that Ressler would always do everything to help Liz. Regarding Red I think that Ressler won't be soft with him. It's a huge betrayal to Ressler as well that this guy isn't who he claimed to be... They have such a long past and this will be a shock.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that Ressler will always see Red as an enemy even though he has done so many good things for Ressler.

And I hope that Ressler will be able to help Liz and that Liz will let him help.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think that Ressler will always see Red as an enemy even though he has done so many good things for Ressler.

And I hope that Ressler will be able to help Liz and that Liz will let him help.
I hope liz let him help too cause I have been thinking and there is a probability Liz keep everything in secret from everyone but her sister. Imagine the plot is just her and her sister against red and the fbi still so subtle...i dont want that. I hope her sister dont have more screentime than ressler for example
Old 06-14-2018, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz's sister already knows that Red is not the real Red and I am sure they are going to work together to prove that too everyone. I do agree that I think that she is not going to tell anybody about it. Not even Ressler. I wonder if he will notice something different about Liz or not.

I definitly don't want Jennifer to have more screen time than Ressler!
Old 06-14-2018, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

See Miranda. That is one way to get you to hate Jennifer and make the same wish as me and kris.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline-ng (View Post)
I hope liz let him help too cause I have been thinking and there is a probability Liz keep everything in secret from everyone but her sister. Imagine the plot is just her and her sister against red and the fbi still so subtle...i dont want that. I hope her sister dont have more screentime than ressler for example
Do you think Liz will be able to hide it from the task force? She told them she was going after tom's killers and needed their help. I know this is a little different but if she is working for task force she cant just go away for days on end like she did last time.. She still has a job to do and they wil get suspicious surely? She will need to use the task force to her advantage to gain info on Red, so if that means telling Aram or Cooper or someone just to help her out, then maybe she will. But I think she will ask that woman who wanted to hire her last time. Sorry cant think of her name right now but was in start of this series, her psychiatrist.
If anything I think she will be working more closely with red and the blacklisters to try and figue him out.
As for Jennifer, I really have no clue why she is even in the show. Her dad is dead, Liz killed him, so yeah this guy took over Reds identity but what is it to her? At least Liz wants to know why Red came into her life. He didnt go into Jens yet she is interferring in matters that dont concern her
Old 06-15-2018, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

You hate Jennifer too, marauders? Join the club. Yeah she should just go.

The psychiatrist lady works for Liz now. Interesting you brought her up. That's a connection I hadn't thought of and this lady truly hates Red.

I love your idea of this causing her to work closely with Red. I need them together. But I hate the idea of her playing him.

That's a good idea about Ressler and the task force. You are right. She would not be able to simply disappear for long periods of time. She does have a job to do.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
See Miranda. That is one way to get you to hate Jennifer and make the same wish as me and kris.

I agree with all of you about the psychiatrist and jennifer (i dont care very much about her either jaja)
but its just i cant trust liz anymore, my faith remains that her grieve come to an end and then she can see the light JAJA im already concern she will be lying to red all the time i dont want she lying to fbi either at least not to ressler
i like your point of view that she cannot be missing her job and i dont think she will continue to use toms death excuse anymore so probably she will say the truth
Old 06-17-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay you guys let's get back on topic and talk about Ressler again.

x