Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Friendly Reminder: It's December, and in less than a month (January 1st), our crazy little board will be celebrating it's 5th ANNIVERSARY on !! We'd be honored if you would join the party! Visit the preparation thread HERE and let us know if you would be able to contribute icons, banners, vids, or fanfics... or simply a short testimonial about why the show and this board are so special. Regardless of what you're able to do, feel free to DM me your requests for celebration icons (scenes, ships, characters, etc.) Thanks!!!

Another Hallmark Channel movie for Will! This time, it's for Valentine's Day: Love, Romance and Chocolate with Lacey Chabert!

iamwillkemp: Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses....#fun #onset #photography by @aurelieelich ! #filmphotography #belgium #loveromanceandchocolate

iamwillkemp: Love, Romance & Chocolate with these two beauties! @britbristow & @thereallacey ❤️

thereallacey: Eating lots of chocolate over here on set in Belgium with @iamwillkemp while filming #LoveRomanceandChocolate The last time we worked together he was the villain so I’m happy we are telling a “sweeter” story this time around #valentinesday #chocolate

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-07-2018 at 12:31 AM
Old 12-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will is in Bruges, Belgium filming his next Hallmark Channel romcom with Lacey Chabert.

iamwillkemp: As you can see I’m not the least bit excited to start another week of filming with @thereallacey !! #monday #romcom #loveromanceandchocolate @aurelieelich #onset #bts #photography #everydayatworkisagoodday
Old 12-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will posted a couple more gorgeous shots of Bruges. He was exploring on his day off. Belgium is so pretty!

Old 12-15-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More from Belgium and the set of Love, Romance and Chocolate.

iamwillkemp: #Belgium #camera #crew #actor #director #bruges 🇧🇪

iamwillkemp: My office for the evening... #loveromanceandchocolate with @thereallacey #everydayatworkisagoodday ❤️🥰&🍫🎬 #film #bruges #travelbelgium

iamwillkemp: I’m thinking Poster for the Movie!? 🤣 #loveromanceandchocolate #captioncompetition When @thereallacey leaves you hanging.... 📸 @aurelieelich

thereallacey: ❤️🍫❤️🍫 @hallmarkchannel #loveromanceandchocolate #onset #bruges #boats #canal #belgium 📸 @aurelieelich
Old 12-17-2018, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will getting ready to leave Belgium.

iamwillkemp: My last week working with @thereallacey & @britbristow !!? 😳 (As you can see no fun whatsoever is being had while making this film). 😜 #everydayatworkisagoodday ・・・#repost ❤️🍫❤️🍫 @hallmarkchannel #loveromanceandchocolate #onset #bruges #boats #canal #belgium 📸 @aurelieelich

iamwillkemp: Good morning #Brussels ! #monday #driveby #window #bw #photography #travelbelgium

thereallacey: Love Romance & Chocolate.....and now cupcakes. Stay tuned to find out if any of my costumes still fit for this last week of filming 🙈🙏🏻 #LoveRomanceandChocolate #onset #belgium #onlocation #cupcakescene 📸 @aurelieelich

Aww ELVIS!!

iamwillkemp: Only four more sleeps till I get wet kisses and cuddles from this guy! #Elvis #puppylove #instadog #homesoon #familytime #lookingforward #christmas 🐶🕺🏻🎄

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-17-2018 at 09:44 PM
Old 12-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Some more pics from Belgium. Lookin' good in the suit.

iamwillkemp: Great fun shooting with @larsenandtalbert !! #publicity #gallery #suitedandbooted #photoshoot #bw #bts #photography @aurelieelich

iamwillkemp: Hangin with ma steadicam crew! @olivier_merckx @guillaume_sg51 @stormrider7

iamwillkemp: #tbt to the last three weeks of filming fun on #loveromanceandchocolate with these two wonderful humans! @britbristow @thereallacey Thank you, thank you, thank you ! ❤️& @aurelieelich

thereallacey: Enjoyed this past month with these two wonderful people so much. Thank you, friends. @iamwillkemp @britbristow
#Repost @iamwillkemp

thereallacey: Love Romance & Chocolate❤️#loveromanceandchocolate photo by @aurelieelich
Old 12-23-2018, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will saying good-bye to one project and announcing another. Definitely going to check out his new Netflix drama, Spinning Out! --- https://deadline.com/2018/12/spinnin...es-1202524024/

iamwillkemp: Chocolatier Luc Simon signing off. Big ❤️ to everyone involved, not just our wonderful director #JonathanWright pictured here with me, but to all the hard working people who put their ❤️ into making this film. Can’t wait for you all to see what we collectively created. @hallmarkchannel #hearties #loveromanceandchocolate #february #2019 ❤️& ( @aurelieelich )

iamwillkemp: Thrilled this news is out @deadline ! Can’t wait to begin this next adventure #spinningout @Netflix with these amazeballs @kayascods @willowshields @eroderickanderson @johnnygweir @kaitdubz @swrightolsen @theamandazhou @_mitchelledwards plus more exciting people still to be announced ! ⛸ #netflix #bringon2019
Old 12-25-2018, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Merry Merry Christmas to all you Royals out there! Hope you and your family and friends had a blessed day!

Will and his siblings celebrating the holiday.

iamwillkemp: Kemp Christmas Triptych ! Merry, merry everyone. #ohdear #coldear #reindeer #wish #i #had #a #woollyhat #xmas #winter #walks
Old 12-29-2018, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Reminder: It's almost time to celebrate the New Year and the Reign Board's 5th Anniversary on !! If you have any arts, fanfics, icons, etc. that you would like to include in the celebration OP, there is still plenty of time to message them to me. I will try to post the celebration thread soon after midnight (early morning on January 1st), but we can always add things later, as well. Even if it's just a short testimonial about the board that you would like to share, we would love to make it a part of the party!

Another fun pic from the set of Love, Romance and Chocolate.

iamwillkemp: #tbt #fbf to last week #onset in #brussels with @thereallacey making #loveromanceandchocolate
@hallmarkchannel - As I’ve said before no fun was had making this film whatsoever... 📸 @aurelieelich ❤️🥰&🍫🎬 #belgium #film #actor #actress #chocolate #fun #laughter
Old 01-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Wishing all of the Royals out there a Blessed and Happy New Year!!!!

iamwillkemp: #2018bestnine Thank you for the likes and for all the support! Wishing you all an amazing start to the New Year. Promises of many fun adventures already afoot that I can’t wait to share with you in #2019 !! : 256,664 likes to 147 posts #2018 ❤️ @reign #reign @projectstreetdog @jewelsforhopect @ursula.vari @bradley206 @hallmarkchannel #royalmatchmaker @codeblack_cbs #codeblack
Old 01-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Well, look who else is coming to the Long May She Reign convention.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will announcing he'll be at the LMSR convention.

iamwillkemp: Thrilled to be joining many of my lovely @cw_reign friends & cast mates @dreamitcon for #LMSR on April 6th & 7th in Paris! Head over to #dreamitcon for details. Gonna be a lot of laughs so hope to see all you #reign fans there! #longmayshereign #darnley

iamwillkemp: Looking back at the week like.... 📸 @aurelieelich 🤣
Old 01-16-2019, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will doing the Ten Year Challenge.

iamwillkemp: It would seem it’s taken me almost 10 years to grow a beard & get some sun.... still like a good leather jacket though! #10yearchallenge #redcarpet #beard #leather #suntan #messyhair #dontcare #tenyearchallenge
Old 01-25-2019, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will sharing more bts from Love, Romance and Chocolate and Spinning Out.

iamwillkemp: #tbt #fbf c/o @thereallacey 💃🏻 ! ❤️🥰&🍫🎬 #repost ・・・
#tbt this picture is from one of my favorite scenes from #loveromanceandchocolate I can’t wait for you guys to see the movie! February 16 on @hallmarkchannel photo by @aurelieelich

iamwillkemp: Huge thanks to the wonderful and patient @pippatowlergreen for humoring me on the ice these last few weeks of #Spinningout @netflix research! It’s been huge fun. One of the perks of being at @better_streatham #streathamicerink every day has been watching all the hard work @richardblackwood & @_carlottamarie are putting into @dancingonice !! Wishing these too continued success on @itv show! #iceskating 🕺🏽💃🏻⛸🤩

iamwillkemp: What she said! #spinningout
#Repost @januaryjones ・・・
Let’s do this Spinning Out crew!! ⛸❤️⛸❤️⛸❤️⛸❤️
Old 01-29-2019, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will is in Toronto and working on "Spinning Out."

iamwillkemp: Morning coffee view.... #toronto 🇨🇦☕️❄️

iamwillkemp: Breaking the ice on #SpinningOut @netflix @blueicepictures #safehousepictures #mitch #firstday #DayOne