Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2019, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will wrapping up shooting Spinning Out Season 1.

iamwillkemp: #spinningout in the sunshine with my #champagne #brothers Can’t believe we’re filming the last episodes of @spinningoutnetflix #seasonone already (?!) ⛸🤩 🇨🇦 @netflixca @netflix #bts #mondaymotivation
Old 05-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Throwback pic from Doom Patrol.

iamwillkemp: #tbt to working with the brilliant @aprilthebowlby & my older self! #doompatrol @doompatroldcu is airing another episode tomorrow night! @thedcuniverse Looking forward to seeing what this awesome cast is getting up to! #bts #mento #ritafarr #throwback #throwbackthursday
Old 05-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

More fun with the cast of Spinning Out as they wrap the season.

iamwillkemp: #discount #Actor #halfprice #twoforone #spinningout #bts Pulling trailer faces with @theamandazhou @spinningoutnetflix 🤪⛸🤩

iamwillkemp: @spinningoutnetflix cast pre-wrap party dinner !! Thanks for having us @cactusclubcafe #spinningout @netflix with @_mitchelledwards @januaryjones @kayascods @theamandazhou @willowshields @kaitdubz @svetlanaefremova_r @eroderickanderson. ❤️⛸🤩 #blurrynights #toronto

iamwillkemp: These two ❤️❤️ @spinningoutnetflix @kayascods @willowshields #feels #forever #spinningout #mondaymotivation ⛸🤩
Old 05-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Here's one more Spinning Out bts.

iamwillkemp: Blurry nights in Black & White around fire pits with ma boys @_mitchelledwards @eroderickanderson & pints of @guinness ! #perfect #Toronto #night @spinningoutnetflix #spinningout Thanks for having us @walruspub !!

Back in NYC. Check out the tbt of Will in Swan Lake! I didn't even recognize him.

iamwillkemp: Back in the streets of #nyc !! #newyork 🇺🇸 #adventure #streetart

iamwillkemp: #tbt to the last time I spent any real time in #NYC and in light of the recent #internationaldanceday #throwbackthursday #Swanlake #broadway #neilsimontheatre #feathers #longtimeago #yesthatsme 🦢!
Old 05-13-2019, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Catching up with Will on IG.

With one of his co-stars from Van Helsing!

iamwillkemp: @shulerhensley !! A wonderfully serendipitous #NYC catch up. Almost to the day of the #15year #anniversary of our film #VanHelsing @universalpictures @thehughjackman @katebeckinsale !? #thewolfman & #frankenstein go for coffee! 🐺🧟*♂️☕️

Check him out with Olympic figure-skater and commentator Jonny Weir, who also starred on Spinning Out.

iamwillkemp: Finally a man with bigger hair than mine! @johnnygweir is wrapped on @spinningoutnetflix #season1 !! It has been such a joy meeting & watching this Glitter Ball of Wonderfulness do his thing. We are very lucky to have him on the show. Can’t wait for you all to see him in action. #love #and #respect ⛸🤩 #spinningout #tillnexttime
Old 05-15-2019, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will celebrating with the Toronto cast of Dear Evan Hansen and his co-star in Spinning Out, Evan Roderick.

iamwillkemp: Got to raise a glass with these brilliant young @dearevanhansen #Toronto cast tonight thanks to @mirvishproductions ! @heyimsean @vintagebreener @badgalkooks & the rest of the cast Also got to show some #spinningout support with my lovely fellow @spinningoutnetflix cast mate @kaitdubz who was there with her awesome husband Ted! ⛸ #dearevanhansen #youwillbefound

iamwillkemp: Celebrating @eroderickanderson last night in #toronto ! Love ya man! Can’t wait for the world to see you in @spinningoutnetflix @netflix !! #spinningout #crushedit #keepyourcool ⛸
Old 05-21-2019, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ELVIS!!!!

iamwillkemp: Reunited and it feels so good... #Elvis #instadog #london #parklife #mondaymotivation 🇬🇧🐶❤️
Old 05-24-2019, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A flashback to the set of Doom Patrol, and hanging out with friends last night. Alicia Witt! Love her.

iamwillkemp: #throwback to playing #mento on #doompatrol @doompatroldcu in #Atlanta!! Last episode of #season1 airs tomorrow on @thedcuniverse - be sure to see how it all ends. #bts #onset #actor #tbt

iamwillkemp: #flashbackfriday to #Toronto nights catching up w/ director #JonathanWright & seeing the lovely @aliciawitty on tour @horseshoetavern ! ❤️ all the best for the last few gigs! #fbf #goodpeople #goodtimes

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-26-2019 at 10:49 AM
Old 05-26-2019, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-26-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Will is just the best. He's so joyful and grateful for everything he has. And he has the cutest dog!
Old 06-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Let's catch up on Will's IG, shall we?

Wishing his Spinning Out co-star a happy birthday.

iamwillkemp: Happy Birthday @willowshields !! Loved working with this awesome soul on @spinningoutnetflix ! Looking forward to #spinningout with you again soon! 😘🤪🤩⛸🥂🕺🏻💃🏼❤️🍻#bts #throwback

Celebrating birthdays with his siblings. Love the hats.

iamwillkemp: Fundaz, Sundaz, celebrating Birthdaz! #sundayfunday @kempfitness @kempdaisymay ☀️🤩🥳😎🎂🍾🎈🎉 #siblings #celebration #littlesister #birthday

At a restaurant opening in London last night.

iamwillkemp: Thank you @daniele__barbi & @hk_izzle for hosting an incredible evening @settelondon & @nolitasocial @bulgarihotels ! First day officially open and the food, wine & service is simply above & beyond. Congrats guys on an impeccable achievement. #London @scarpettarestaurants @ldvlife #bvlgari #Sette #ladolcevita #greatfood #greatwine
Old 06-16-2019, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Elvis!

iamwillkemp: #sundayfunday #elvis #havanese #instadog #puppylove 🕺🏻🐶❤️

Will attending a Rock 'N Roll photography show.

iamwillkemp: The Happening! Supporting @dickpolak at a glimpse of his amazing photographic collection on show at @jonathanyeo studio. Some incredible shots of @mickjagger & @ronniewood to @edinaronay & #charlotterampling ! 📸👏🏼🕺🏻#rocknroll #photography #circa #1960 #1970 (thanks for our photo @richardyoung110 c/o @shutterstocknow )

ETA: New pics of Will by Jordan Harvey!

iamwillkemp: I see you #Monday ! #mondaymotivation c/o @jordan_harvey_photography #photooftheday #toronto 🇨🇦

jordan_harvey_photography: Got to shoot another member of the Reign family!
@iamwillkemp
#reign #darnley #willkemp

Last edited by kerbear28; 06-17-2019 at 09:48 PM
Old 06-23-2019, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A couple more lovely pics of Will posted by Jordan Harvey.

jordan_harvey_photography: Another portrait of the talented @iamwillkemp
#reign #darnley #willkemp

jordan_harvey_photography: I love when you find happy accidents while shooting. @iamwillkemp and I were walking down an alley when some steam started coming out of a pipe. It definitely adds some unexpected depth to the image! That’s why I love shooting outdoors - the world just has so much to offer.

In the booth doing ADR for spinning out.

iamwillkemp: In the booth for #ADR @spinningoutnetflix ! #throwbackthursday #flashbackfriday & #sneakpeek of #Mitch & #Serena @willowshields #NoSpoilers #SpinningOut @netflix ⛸🤪🤩
Old 06-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

And one more pic from the Jordan Harvey shoot.

iamwillkemp: #throwbackthursday to a fun shoot with @jordan_harvey_photography in #Toronto. #tbt #photography #photooftheday #scotchonme
Old 06-30-2019, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy (belated) Birthday to Will Kemp!!!! (It was yesterday )

iamwillkemp: A little pre-birthday treat @aspalltennisclassic from @gregrusedski1 !! Always a joy to watch my great friend entertain the crowd. (Follow him to see how he does @wimbledon !) Rackets c/o @wilsontennis Booze c/o @champagnepiaff 👍🏼🥎🍾👏🏼

iamwillkemp: #sabrage !! My new party trick c/o @champagnepiaff 👏🏼 Thanks @gregrusedski1 @aspalltennisclassic 🥎#noonegothurtinthemakingofthisvideo #saber #champagne #opening 🍾