Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm serious. Everything looks great and I had a hard time finding what icon to use, they were all so pretty.

I used to love this Tumblr back in the day for their amazing Frary graphics and now it has started up again with new content

https://acciofrary.tumblr.com/
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 01-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ETA: I forgot to say thanks for using one of the Frary icons, darling! I really like the one you chose. Forehead touches and smiles. They were so happy in that moment.

^ Ahh that's wonderful!!! Thanks so much for pointing that out, Andrea! I love her work so much. Ah I hope she keeps posting. I'm just gonna start sharing the beauty here...

I can’t help thinking that every man, even a king, should have some kind of skill.
Well, you’re going to be a great ruler someday. Isn’t that enough?
I hope I will be, but I meant a real skill. One that I didn’t inherit, wasn’t given to me, and can’t be taken away.

#the moment francis knew he was done for cos there was no way he wasn’t going to fall in love with her

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-07-2020 at 06:46 PM
Old 01-08-2020, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Old 01-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

SHU!!!! How are you doing, darling? It's so wonderful to see you here.

I don’t know who’s lucky anymore. I used to think that we were; the years we had as children, the time we’ve had since you’ve been back at court. Now I feel those days like something sharp in my heart.
Let’s not speak of this. I want… I just wish–
Mary, we can’t. We can’t. The castle…
Maybe we could find some other place. The lakeside. At sunset.

X

My father didn’t pose our marriage as a question, but I will. Do you want this?
I want you.

X
Old 01-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I missed this thread.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

And we missed you!

You… It’s you. It’s always been you!
Does this mean you’ll marry me?
Yes!

X

Mary mourned her husband’s death with deep and unaffected grief. She invented a device and motto for a seal, appropriate to the occasion: it was a figure of the liquorice-tree, every part of which is useless except the root, which, of course, lies beneath the surface of the earth. Underneath was the inscription, in Latin, Dulce meum terra tegit, which translates into “The earth covers my sweet one” or “The earth hides my treasure”.
Jacob Abbott, Mary Queen of Scotland (Makers of History #2)

X
Old 01-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Great to see you here, Shu!

Love having new content to reblog . Takes me back to the old days when my blog was more or less taken over by Frary .
Old 01-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yes, having beautiful new Frary content to reblog and share here is such a blessing.

You killed a man to protect me. I’m not really sure what to say to that.
“Thank you”?
“Thank you” doesn’t cover it. You were right. Your heart was right. I suppose you always were.
How so?
I told you to take your time, be careful, make the right choice for France. And even last night, when we were so desperate to lose ourselves… You understood. Why I couldn’t go too far…

X

I thought about you every night. Thought I’d never get to tell you again that I love you.

X
Old 01-16-2020, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing because this thread was on the 2nd page and I need to share a couple more new lovely gif sets.

X

X
Old 01-20-2020, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I don't think there will ever be a time where that hallway scene doesn't get me in my feels .
Old 01-20-2020, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Me either. When they first see each other across the hallway, my heart literally skips a beat.

I was thinking about your memories of us here as children. And I have my own. It was mid-June, you were eight, we stood outside like this but on the south lawn. We’d escape the castle at night. It had to be dark.
We wanted to see the fireflies. Every year we tried to catch them.
You always worried they wouldn’t come. And it’s true, some nights they would, some nights they wouldn’t. I never worried. The thrill for me was in the waiting… With you.

X

You are my most precious possession.

X

I don’t know who’s lucky anymore. I used to think that we were; the years we had as children, the time we’ve had since you’ve been back at court. Now I feel those days like something sharp in my heart.
Let’s not speak of this. I want… I just wish–
Mary, we can’t. We can’t. The castle…
Maybe we could find some other place. The lakeside. At sunset.

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-20-2020 at 09:51 PM
Old 01-22-2020, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

hi, hope everyone's doing well (yeah, I'm alive, lol. I miss here). And I'm SO late to the party but congratulations on celebrating 6 years, that thread looks gorgeous and so does everyone's icon in here great work Keri

New vid

Old 01-22-2020, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Mina!!!! Speaking for myself, I'm doing well... a little tired and stressed at work at the moment, but it will pass. We missed you here, darling! I'm so glad you're still alive.

So...is this just a quick stop, or are you going to be able to visit more often?

^ Aww you're too sweet. I did my best with the celebration thread - for someone who practices editing maybe once or twice a year. I wish you could have been here to officially celebrate our milestone with us! I probably should unstick that thread, but I figure the party can last at least a month.

That vid is perfection! I had rebloged it on my tumblr account, but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet. The parallels and use of the song lyrics. So lovely.

I'm sure this vid has been shared here before, but it's such a gorgeous recap of Frary's entire story. If you have 15-20 minutes to spare, and you need a good cry... I highly recommend it.

And a few more gif sets.

X

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-22-2020 at 07:43 PM
Old 01-23-2020, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Mina!!!! Speaking for myself, I'm doing well... a little tired and stressed at work at the moment, but it will pass. We missed you here, darling! I'm so glad you're still alive.
Aw, I hope you get a chance to rest and relax Keri and thanks darling

Quote:
So...is this just a quick stop, or are you going to be able to visit more often?
I think for the next two weeks or so, I'll probably be more available (as it's the break between two semesters) but after that I probably will disappear for a long time unfortunately (grad school is taking more time and enegry than I thought it would, boo, lol)

Quote:
That vid is perfection! I had rebloged it on my tumblr account, but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet. The parallels and use of the song lyrics. So lovely.
Ikr?very beautiful

That other vid and those gifs are so lovely as well
Old 01-23-2020, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina_lp (View Post)
I think for the next two weeks or so, I'll probably be more available (as it's the break between two semesters) but after that I probably will disappear for a long time unfortunately (grad school is taking more time and enegry than I thought it would, boo, lol)
Ah, well two weeks is better than nothing. We'll take you whenever we can get you. And yes, boo to grad school taking up so much of your time and energy. I've been there.

Why did you come back? You didn’t know the gold was poisoned!
Mary, stop.
It was one man against ten. They would have killed you! Why would you do something so stupid?
Because I love you!
What?
Because it’s pretty obvious now that for us to stay sane, we need to be together.

Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane in Reign, 1.07 “Left Behind”

X

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-23-2020 at 09:29 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread