Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

does she usually smile or just ignore the paparrazi now she's gotta hide behind flowers. 5-20-07 in Venice.

Old 05-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

i am watching Ellen now, nope shes not on, too bad TV Guide online is usually reliable
Old 05-21-2007, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Nope, no Jessica on Ellen. Maybe it's going to be July 21?
Old 05-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Poor thing with the flowers. What's she doing in Venice?

...On a better note, hair! More brownish! Yay! I think that's a nice compromise for the two of us, still blondy but a bit brown.

ETA: She's now been labeled as a presenter for the MTV Movie Awards which are live on June 3rd.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 05-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, those pictures are older. I would say from like 2000 or 2001 when she first went blonde. I did a fanart a while back with the first one; I put an old and creepy Jess from a WB montage of actors into the mirror. Wish I knew where that was.

ETA: Ah ha!
Created Tuesday, April 6, 2004.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST

Last edited by kaykayelle; 05-22-2007 at 03:05 PM
Old 05-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Jessica at the marketing and those are beets not raddish! silly paparazzi's!
Totally Rad(dish)! (X17 Online)
Old 05-23-2007, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

I saw that picture somewhere else and I was like "ahh!" That's one scary vegetable.

Anyway, that video saddened me. And she seemed realy pissed off. Poor thing. They followed her into bloody American Apparel! And then that lady was like "Can you deny the rumors that you and Justin are dating?"What a jerk! And then she was like "Jessica? No comments?" That would have been the point when I would have flipped out on her, but no, I guess you can't do that.

Old 05-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Something else she's been up to.
Quote:
WE Network Special Celebrates Confluence of Music and Film

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 23, 2007 -- The Sundance Film Festival may be known as the ultimate destination for independent film, but come Monday, June 4, at 10 p.m. EDT (9 p.m. CDT), the musical experience of Park City, Utah, comes to households nationwide as WE: Women’s Entertainment presents, “Park City: Where Music Meets Film, Presented by ZonePerfect® Nutrition Bars.”

Filmed in high-definition for four nights during the acclaimed festival, the intimate and mostly acoustic sets by Joss Stone, Sean Lennon, Lindsey Buckingham, Joan Osborne, Daniel Powter, Jonny Lang and others celebrate the unique and powerful relationship between film and music.

Grammy Award winning artist and producer Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds hosts the one-hour special, which intermixes documentary-style interviews and live performances set against the backdrop of the renowned Sundance Film Festival. Artist support filled the audience of A-list celebrities including Cuba Gooding Jr., Jessica Biel and Utah’s own Donny Osmond.
ETA: ...Or did, since Sundance was a while ago.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Ah, triple post. Somebody say something!

Anyway, new, decent interview. The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper Show

Old 05-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

ok I will say something, more like venting...
She's never hide like that from the paparazzi before and yeah I know they said stuff to her but what else is new? she usually ignore them. now people are gonna be like, "so now that she's dating Justin so she think she's too famous for a photo? who does she think she is? " I think I was reading justjared or x17online and posters are calling her all sorts bad names...after the illusionist she dated Jeter, spotted her with Reynolds, and now she's kissing Justin (yuck by the way. she needs to get her eyes checked). but fine whatever, its her life, i am a fan who is more interestes about her career and like to see her get the credit she deserve from the press. but during all this time did she put out a creditable movie? nope. instead she did home of the brave, that's had made $245,453 at the box office, she did Next where she was nothing more than just a sex object, she's no longer in Woman of No Importace and in Power Blue she's gonna be a stripper.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Um, well. Not to fight you on what you think, because I completely understand what you are saying.

I make it a point not to read any user comments on anything said about Jessica. It's usually so extremely mean, it's digusting. And Home of the Brave was a weird ovie in the way it was released. It seemed to be touted as though it was wide release, but it was limited of course. Then a few months ago they reopened it in some cities. That could be why the box office sales weren't that great. And plus, I don't think how good or not her performance is in the movie has much to do with ticket sales. I don't think it ever will. Like you said at the end, she's an object and she's always going to be an object.

I really think that, for her career to go the way that she wants it to, she needs a good movie role and fast before the novelty of her "it girl" status wears off. Next out is Chuck and Larry, meh, but at least that isn't going to be peddled as some great cinematic piece and then flop on her. Hopefully it'll be really funny and that'll pull in some big money.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Extreme Fan

USMagazine.com has gotten inside information from Jason Walsh, Jessica's trainer, along with other notable celeb trainers on what the stars are doing these days:

Change is good! Jessica Biel's trainer, Jason Walsh, likes to keep his client mentally stimulated. "I'm a big advocate of recreational sports and stuff. If someone can get out there, even if it's a hike or something like that, just to break up the monotony of going to the gym...I really like that."
Hard work is even better. According to Walsh, Biel's workouts are intense. "We do full body movements. You are pretty much using as many muscles at once, which in turn will jack that heart rate up."
Food is not the enemy. If you're out and about as Walsh recommends, you need snacks and drinks to give you sustained energy. He suggests "really organic and clean foods, all natural, like nuts." Also, "an amino acid drink, so that you're not burning up a lot of your muscle, or protein."
Everything old is new again. Walsh loves to use medicine balls with his intermediate to advanced level clients. "Get a medicine ball and do a lunge with a twist while you are holding the ball. Those are great. You are activating so many muscles at once, and you are using those muscles over so many different plains."
Healthy meals can be tasty. Harley Pasternak, who works with Eva Mendes and Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl, taught both of the actresses how to cook meals with some easy, healthy substitutions. "Breakfast would be whole grain bread French toast with egg whites and cinnamon. For a mid-morning snack, they'd do a mixed-berry protein shake. Lunch might be sweet potato tuna melt. An afternoon snack might be hummus with celery sticks. Dinner would be spaghetti and meatballs with spaghetti squash and meatballs made of turkey or chicken breast."
Just because it's trendy doesn't mean it works. Pasternak doesn't do yoga or pilates with his clients. "Those are great forms of exercise for stability and balance, but neither one of those is going to change your body dramatically like training with weights does."
The "F" word is not all bad. Rachel McAdams' trainer, Jerry Owen, says, "The biggest problem is that people are fat phobic. It¹s clinically proven that we need healthy fat in our diets. You need to eat a balanced diet but not be afraid of fat, like Omega 3 fatty acids like walnuts, olive oil and even coconut oil."
Focus on your whole body - not just problem areas. Owens tells Us the best way to lose weight and tone up is "to blend nutrition, exercise, and physical therapy. The body responds better. People get too wrapped up in doing isolated movement, like being very body part specific."
All cardio and no lifting makes for bad workouts. "People get too cardio-crazy and need to do more weight lifting," says Owens. He explains that for many people on elliptical machines, "their heart Rate is about the same as if they were shopping around a mall."
Everybody needs a break. Owens delivers the best news possible: working out for more than an hour is a "waste of time." He suggests gym-goers "take one to two days off a week: have a massage, make sure you get plenty of rest. The muscles actually change when they're recovering."
Old 05-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, what's all this nonsense about Justin Timberloser being in love with Jessica? This is a rumor right? People Magazine doesn't really know what they're talking about right?
Old 05-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was #10 on The Daily Ten, that they're "bringing monogamy back" which is a bunch of air because yeah, they met in January (although they'd met before, I'm sure), but then after that she was with other guys, and presumably he was with other woman, so I don't know how they can say that.

I don't know, I don't know. This whole this is upsetting.