Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

New here so hi to everyone.

It looks like we're getting Steve/Natasha romance instead of Bucky and Natasha. Was kinda hoping for Bucky with Natasha. Not only because of trailer, but they're continuing from Winter Soldier movie and something Russo brothers said to Empire that Natasha's head is with Tony, but her heart is in many ways with Cap.

Last edited by KingCrow; 11-25-2015 at 08:46 PM
Old 11-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi.

Would you liked to be added to the OP?

I really hope they don't go for Steve/Nat, as I prefer them as friends, but I'm quite used to my ships sinking without trace.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
Hi.

Would you liked to be added to the OP?

I really hope they don't go for Steve/Nat, as I prefer them as friends, but I'm quite used to my ships sinking without trace.
Yes, Thank you.

The thing is that it was hinted by Russos that her head is with Tony, but her heart is with Cap in many ways. It can also be something with Bucky. She's not so different. But on the other hand she still has some feelings towards Banner and it will be adressed in the movie. Russos hate the term love interest so I guess maybe they will not be doing anything in the end.

I can add that someone asked them about Bucky and Natasha in 2014 and signing event and they smiled, and said top secret. That was before BruceNatasha romance. I would like at least a hint of acknowledging the past or something between them. If they do this. Friendship would be nice also or building the trust.

Still wondering why she said Bucky to Steve in the trailer. Maybe I'm reaching, but only person that called him Bucky is Steve and means a world to him. If she said "I know how he means to you" that's a reaction that I would expect from someone that don't really care about him. What do you think?
Old 12-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've added you.

I really didn't like Nat/Bruce, so I'm hoping the Russos will not continue with that.

I'm not sure about her calling him Bucky. I just want to watch this film.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I've added you.

I really didn't like Nat/Bruce, so I'm hoping the Russos will not continue with that.

I'm not sure about her calling him Bucky. I just want to watch this film.
She said and I quote "I know how much Bucky means to you. Stay of this one, please. You're only make it worse."

Only Steve ever calls him that and it feels personal. Sam never calls him that even when he learned who he is. He has no connection to him. It might not be, but if there is no history between them or simply she couldn't care less. Wouldn't be more appropriated to simply say "I know how much he means to you" with Bucky riding on the motorcycle instead of this.

It looks like I'm fishing here, but I guess since Nat is holding feelings for Bruce and rumours with her and Steve. I guess BuckyNat is simply not expanded and evolved like those two relationships in MCU. You can see hints in TWS movie, but maybe it was a nod to comics. Then I don't understand why Russos keeps it as secret or so they say in 2014 at signing event to a fan. But Russos seems to consider it at least at some point. before Bruce/Natasha

I would like at least hint of a friendship, maybe nod to their romantic past if there is one in MCU or sort of an understanding between them in Civil War or Infinity Wars. They're not so different. If they rob us of this. I will never forgive them. It looks like she is against Bucky and Steve's will to help him. It would go against everything she ever said about being unmade and stuff.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd be happy if there was mention of their relationship in the past, even if it was just to confirm that the Winter Solider trained her.

I'm a huge Bucky/Nat shipper, but I'm used my ship not going anywhere.

Nat always called Bucky James, so I'd also like that.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd be happy if there was mention of their relationship in the past, even if it was just to confirm that the Winter Solider trained her.

I agree

I think nat is actually on Steve's side in civil war but she is is doing her spy thing with tony and making him think she is on his side.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

They should acknowledge their relationship from the comics. Hint of a friendship would be nice or understanding. I'm sort of a worried that Nat will be strongly against Bucky,but it doesn't make sense since she' so much like him and everything that has been said during movies red in a ledger, being unmade, used as a weapon.

Winter Soldier training Natasha will simply not gonna work in MCU. Natasha was born in 1984 and Bucky 1916 or 17. They wouldn't use their precious asset on training Black Widow. Whole Red Room romance is cut, but that doesn't mean that they never worked together or developed a romance They could as Natasha was really talented Black Widow(best one I guess) and she could have been on the missions with Winter Soldier. They might have developed something there, because as it was shown in the movies he acts like a human being and not a robot. He follows orders tho. They could twist it and show them to be the only person that cares for one another where everybody else used them as a weapons.

Something tells me that they know each other a bit more than their incidents with guns. Natasha going after him while in Shield when Shield was run by Hydra secretly. They wouldn't sent her against their best weapon to jeorpadize him. No. Or when she said that The Winter Soldier is a Ghost and all of sudden she has comprehensive file on him. Strange to say at least. No to mention that she knows where to search for it and that Soviet slug. Even Hill was surprised how she could have known that kind of information. maybe I'm wrong, but that's my theoryon this.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree so much with that. Even if we don't get a relationship in the present, can we get something to do with their past?

Can we have this film already?
Old 12-19-2015, 11:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think Joss threw a wrench with the Banner stuff. So the Russos have to deal with his mess. I'm just glad the Russo Brothers are taking off Avengers, too. That helps us a bit.

I don't see any hint of S/N romance. And I don't see Steve's head anywhere but on saving Bucky. Agent 13 may show up more and we may finally get some Steve/Sharon.

Re: "Bucky". It was so AWKWARD when Natasha called him that. Just clearly, obviously proves she needs to say "James" at least once. But, I just want HER to say his real name. I don't want anyone else using it.

Old 12-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
They should acknowledge their relationship from the comics. Hint of a friendship would be nice or understanding. I'm sort of a worried that Nat will be strongly against Bucky,but it doesn't make sense since she' so much like him and everything that has been said during movies red in a ledger, being unmade, used as a weapon.

Winter Soldier training Natasha will simply not gonna work in MCU. Natasha was born in 1984 and Bucky 1916 or 17. They wouldn't use their precious asset on training Black Widow. Whole Red Room romance is cut, but that doesn't mean that they never worked together or developed a romance They could as Natasha was really talented Black Widow(best one I guess) and she could have been on the missions with Winter Soldier. They might have developed something there, because as it was shown in the movies he acts like a human being and not a robot. He follows orders tho. They could twist it and show them to be the only person that cares for one another where everybody else used them as a weapons.
actually Natasha in the comics is about the same age as Steve and Bucky, the movie changed her age to the actress SHE was born in 1984 like me, but Natasha was not born then.

I just want an acknowledgement of the relationship or that he trained her to be black widow and I know sebastian wants that too
Old 12-20-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she ages a lot slower and looks much younger than she is.

I'd have loved them to have kept but, oh well, Bucky still could have had a relationship with Nat.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

There's still always a FUTURE possibility, even if their past is just that they worked on a mission together before she turned to SHIELD.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

I would love to see that too
Old 12-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
There's still always a FUTURE possibility, even if their past is just that they worked on a mission together before she turned to SHIELD.
I agree.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread