Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yesterday made me wonder,but yes,he probably didn't care. If he did,he would have questioned all of this.

If by "difficult" he meant cheating and a shift in behavior,then I get why. I still don't feel sorry for him and he should have told Allison that he was leaving her for cheating on him and acting crazy.
Yeah, I don't feel sorry for Donnie at all. He's an *******. And he totally didn't care about Alison at all.

Quote:
Perhaps he was compensated for participating in the study, which kept him staying?
I think so. Also the whole, "I gave you your wife", um, wtf? What was Leekie talking about? He must have meant compensation. After all, monitors seem to be set up by Dyad to look super appealing to the subjects. See: Paul's apartment, job, car, etc.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
Yeah, I don't feel sorry for Donnie at all. He's an *******. And he totally didn't care about Alison at all.

I think so. Also the whole, "I gave you your wife", um, wtf? What was Leekie talking about? He must have meant compensation. After all, monitors seem to be set up by Dyad to look super appealing to the subjects. See: Paul's apartment, job, car, etc.
Also,the kids. Most of the time,adoption is really, really hard. You can't even adopt a gerbil without cash and background checks,let alone children. Also, they have an upper-middle class life that's comfy. Donnie probably stopped thinking it was worth it after the b.s.

He's still being an ass,though. As if he'd ever score a woman could have a beach ball bounced on her ass ever again. I liked it when Sarah insulted him and she's not going to let Donnie be a douche ever again.

However,I have a feeling that these two will divorce. He needs to earn her back and I don't get why he was screaming at Leekie. Did he tell Donnie to be such a ? No,he didn't. If anything,Allison was a model clone. She was the only one who signed and didn't protest,she has yet to cause real trouble for them and aside from her substance problem,she's pretty normal on paper.

The "I gave you your wife" thing was offensive,but it was also funny. Leekie and the DYAD created Allison and it's the equivalent of a father yelling at his son-in-law and saying that he's not good enough. Donnie is the worst monitor so far and only Daniel seemed to take his job seriously.

smh-these people. Delphine fell for Cosima,but she's not really incompetent. I mean,she's convinced Cosima to work with the DYAD and even if they fought, she's looking out for Cosima's best interests. Paul only cares about Paul at the end of the day,Donnie is Peter Griffin's evil twin and Sarah has never had a monitor,since Mrs. S isn't one.

Part of me wonders if Sarah had one,but she escaped from them. Did Mrs. S have her all of her life? More importantly,when did Donnie and Allison meet? Who was her monitor when she was younger?
Old 06-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Part of me wonders if Sarah had one,but she escaped from them. Did Mrs. S have her all of her life?
Mrs S didn't have Sarah her whole life, but Dyad didn't know where Sarah and Helena went after Amelia ran off, so they couldn't monitor them.

Quote:
More importantly,when did Donnie and Allison meet? Who was her monitor when she was younger?
In high school (so Alison says in 106). And we really don't know who monitored the clones when they were younger, but I really hope we eventually get to find out. My guess would be a parent.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
In high school (so Alison says in 106). And we really don't know who monitored the clones when they were younger, but I really hope we eventually get to find out. My guess would be a parent.
It's very weird that her parents have never popped up. I can get why there's no mention in Cosima's case,but in Allison's,it made no sense. If his parents showed up for her intervention,they should have.

I wish Donnie knew about Beth-He'd be a bit humiliated and he'd deserve it. If she seriously wants to be with him,then she should get to be in charge for now. She's had too much pain and b.s. for one woman to take. She's like Bree from Desperate Housewives,but she's cooler.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Lol. Good name for this couple. Add me XD
I made my icon.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
It's very weird that her parents have never popped up. I can get why there's no mention in Cosima's case,but in Allison's,it made no sense. If his parents showed up for her intervention,they should have.
Alison doesn't seem to hold her mother in very high regard. She's close enough to them that she'll babysit the kids when Alison needs a break, but not so close that she wouldn't have Alison committed for talking about the clones.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg, the thread name.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Lol. Good name for this couple. Add me XD
Added.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG just dawned on me.

Alison has guns registered to her. Donnie got the gun from somewhere quick.

So likely Donnie used one of her guns, which would implicate her in Leekie's murder, and put her at the top of Rachel's hate list.

Oh dumb Donnie.

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 06-02-2014, 08:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Omg, the thread name.
I came here to say that .
Old 06-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Damn Donnie! They need a Pulp Fiction AU fanfic

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Well,it would have a McDonald's there.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Helena and Donnie would work in that situation, we at least know she can quote biblical things. And she knows how to get a kill done quick and clean.

I'm interested to see how this plays out. Will them both being implicated in murders, one way or another, bond them? Especially now that he knows about the clones?

Or will it drive them apart?

Also will Alison get a new monitor?

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit
Old 06-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Helena and Donnie would work in that situation, we at least know she can quote biblical things. And she knows how to get a kill done quick and clean.

Quote:
I'm interested to see how this plays out. Will them both being implicated in murders, one way or another, bond them? Especially now that he knows about the clones?
Is Donnie even going to tell anyone?? He doesn't seem like the kind to take responsibility but I don't know if Alison is ever going to trust him again. I hope so though because I believe she does love him.

Quote:
Also will Alison get a new monitor?
Good question! Was Leekie in charge of that program? What happens now with all the monitoring?
Maybe Donnie will keep playing and feed them info for the Clone Club? That sounds unlikely seeing how bad he is as being a double agent so a double double agent?

I still can't believe Donnie is in the Clone Club now Oh boy.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyegirl84 (View Post)
OMG just dawned on me.

Alison has guns registered to her. Donnie got the gun from somewhere quick.

So likely Donnie used one of her guns, which would implicate her in Leekie's murder, and put her at the top of Rachel's hate list.

Oh dumb Donnie.
I'm curious about that. Does Donnie even know she has owns guns? Or has a license for them? She wasn't keeping them at the house when Felix asked for one.