Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They might, I'm not sure. They might be too scared to do anything like Smash again or they might learn from mistakes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I probably used the wrong verb tense I was thinking at the time when Smash was on air...with another musical/similar show would they have done a crossover?

I feel we're going off topic, anyway

Old 03-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ah ok, yeah I wasn't sure if you meant that. That could have helped them if they had one

Probably but I don't know what thread would be good for this

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

There's always the off topic one, for everything

Old 05-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

New Word Association Thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone I just finished watching Smash and Im here to cry over the show

Name: Sheida
Birthday: May 16th
Favorite Character: Probably Derek?
Favorite Couple: Derek/Ivy and also Kyle/Jimmy friendship
Favorite Song: Broadway, Here I Come
What do you love most about SMASH?: I'm a huge fan of musicals and this show is basically all I wanted in life

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

OMG a new fan I thought you were all desappeared

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
I'm a huge fan of musicals and this show is basically all I wanted in life

Have you watched all the episodes in a row? Like S1 and then immediately S2?

Old 06-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had no idea we had a Smash board

I actually watched S1 back when it aired and I loved it but I got too busy to watch S2 and then it got cancelled so about 2 weeks ago I started a rewatch from the top and watched all the episodes and it ALL JUST ENDED TOO SOON I miss the show already.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

We have it since February 2013, just before S2 started. But we campaigned for it for a year, almost. We had a lot of fans, but they all desappeared after the show was canceled (some began to leave even during the show).

Quote:
so about 2 weeks ago I started a rewatch from the top and watched all the episodes
Really? We did a S1 rewatch some months ago, every week an episode we did it because during S1 we didn't have the board. If you want to leave comments (any episode you want) you find the links in this thread (see the first post).

Quote:
it ALL JUST ENDED TOO SOON I miss the show already.
Yeah I missed it already when it was still on air but it was clear that they would have canceled it

If you have ideas or thought about future seasons, take a look at this thread and share your ideas

http://www.fanforum.com/f405/smash-w...sons-63106220/

We also have a thread for Bombshell and one for Hit List (do you know that some months ago they did an Hit List concert in NY? With all the songs and some new ones? Jeremy and Andy were there, with Krysta - but no Kat. You can find everything in the HL thread).

Old 06-29-2014, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sheida Welcome here It is wonderful to see another fan here & I hope you enjoy posting here, even if the show ended way too soon & all we have is memories & what we wish could have happened. But you're probably used to that sort of thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-29-2014, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Really? We did a S1 rewatch some months ago, every week an episode we did it because during S1 we didn't have the board. If you want to leave comments (any episode you want) you find the links in this thread (see the first post).
Ooh I'll definitely do that, I'd love to read your opinions on each episode

I did hear about the concert, is there a recording of that anywhere or maybe a live album or something? Who did they have sing instead of Kat?

I'll be going through basically every characters thread soon enough, I just didn't want to flood your board the second I arrived

Quote:
Sheida Welcome here It is wonderful to see another fan here & I hope you enjoy posting here, even if the show ended way too soon & all we have is memories & what we wish could have happened. But you're probably used to that sort of thing
Oh, believe me, I know all about short shows and being left with memories. My board, Young Americans, is for a show that aired in 2000 and only has 8 episodes

Old 06-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
My board, Young Americans, is for a show that aired in 2000 and only has 8 episodes
Really? How did you manage to stay open for 14 years with only 8 episodes? here we struggle with two seasons!

Quote:
I just didn't want to flood your board the second I arrived
I wouldn't complain

Quote:
I did hear about the concert, is there a recording of that anywhere or maybe a live album or something? Who did they have sing instead of Kat?
Everything is here

http://www.fanforum.com/f405/hit-lis...come-63106479/

Old 06-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know. Your board is amazing for being around so long with so little. It always amazes me. I hope the Smash board can last that long
I wouldn't complain if you flooded the board with posts either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link, I'll check out the songs soon

Well I don't even know how we keep the YA board around but my co-mod and I are ... dedicated (if not crazy ) and we're lucky a lot of our show's actors went on to become quite successful so we organize live watches of their shows/movies to help boost the count whenever we need it it's ... fun

Old 07-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
and we're lucky a lot of our show's actors went on to become quite successful so we organize live watches of their shows/movies to help boost the count whenever we need it
Hopefully it will be the same for Smash actors too, the deserve it

During the Tonys I thought that we could have become also a board for theatre fans too, since the show was about Broadway. Like threads to discuss new musicals or plays or awards seasons. The Smash cast keep doing theatre stuff and it would be great to have theatre fans of them here, those who knew Jeremy, Andy, Krysta, etc before the show...but it's just a wishful thinking, sadly

I'll say this: no matter what, we must keep this open AT LEAST until the customization obviously I want it to stay open as long as possible, but the customization is a must-have