Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2017, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

We are getting closer to the end of the season, and I didn't quite like this episode. Very filler.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 03-21-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Poor Daryl! Lucky he has Beth to comfort him after her father was beheaded right in front of her! Lucky he has Maggie to comfort him after causing her husband and the father of her child to die brutally!
This sums it up for me. Daryl should be the one comforting Maggie. Not every character death is about him... Oh wait, yes it is. Its just getting silly now.

Im glad that sasha and Rosita have the guts to actually go and do something about Negan.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have absolutely zero problems with him being gay or anyone being gay, or straight or bi or any other sexuality... I just wanted to be sure that is what he said
Oh I know Nikki! Of course you dont have problems with it, I was saying yes, I think its safe to assume he is gay because if he was intended to be bi he would have said "lovers" or "boyfriend and girlfriends" or something right?

I do like Sasha but like you said, she doesnt get a lot of focus. A lot of these characters dont, so its hard for me to connect with them and/or really care if they die.

I think for me the hardest death by far was Glenn. But even that I have come to accept and be okay with. I think because its a zombie based show its easier to take when people die cuz it should happen a lot, it would if this were really happening.

The show would just lack something completely without Michonne, I agree on that. I think Carl is necessary to create a "hope for the future" sort of SL later down the road. Obviously Rick would be the biggest shock of all. Those three I think just need to be there til the end.... I personally love Carol/Daryl so much I think the show would lack something without either of them but I dont think their deaths are impossible. But I could see them having Daryl go out in a blaze of glory near the end of the show, not yet.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, Daryl should be the one comforting Maggie, not the other way around

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 03-22-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eugene is really not going to be welcome back soon
Old 03-23-2017, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Eugene, maybe has a plan. Though I doubt it, maybe he did that for something?

Old 03-26-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2nd to last ep of the season , will Sasha survive . Christina, savior or friend / who is in the dark Daryl or Dwayne ?

I still feel sasha may be captured alive and Negan wants to use her as one of his solders . Because she had the guts to take on the sanctuary of the savories alone . Sasha hates Megan ,just as much as say Maggie or rick . She may fight till the end . Is it possible Eugene tries to speak up for her and promise to get her in line , in the end maybe Eugene gets caught in the middle and killed .

Not seeing or reading any spoilers comes or otherwise , before the end of the finale next week, i am sure at least or more of the moan group die . Yet on Negan's side he has to lose a few maybe Dwayne or Simon .

noto counting the many form both sides ,minor characters who die . Last episode has to be a bloodbath

Last edited by Logan; 03-26-2017 at 06:03 PM
Old 03-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

do you guys really think Sasha will survive?

Old 03-26-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For her to live , she has to be spared from Negan. Too many people in the compound for her to survive alone .
Old 03-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nah she's not gonna survive, she got another show.

Oh the Sasha scene was so damn gross. I was actually glad when Negan killed him.

Gregor… (is that his name?) his “kill” was just pathetic!

I loved when the group of women and the gang went against the herd of walkers, that was a cool scene. Wouldn't it have been better just to run though? I mean, they were wasting amo and causing a ton of noise.

I like Cindy a lot, she's cool and Cindy/Sasha could be cool too. I also like the short haired girl in that group.

I loved Tara flipping off Rachel again!

The ending was surely interesting.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow, that was a pretty great intense bang-up show. nice! extended 90min season finale next week!

Negan says "we (the Saviors) are not animals."

yes you are. exhibit A, a wall in the Season 6 satellite station massacre episode, covered with polaroids of non-walker heads smashed to a pulp with a baseball bat. oh yeah, you're a bunch of animals...with rules. animals no less.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Whooa what an episode!

Old 03-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just as I thought Sasha was going to be spared to work for Negan . Yet Eugene failed to understand she didn't want to kill her self she just needed a new weapon . A chance to get out . The look on her face when Eugene slipped a pill under the door , priceless.

Maggie has been pregnant for a while yet she's not " showing" . Funny how she had to protect Gregory , really showed his weakness .

The finale will be 95 min
Old 03-29-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't had the time to watch it completely, as i'm working hard right now.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly cannot deal with negan. He is awful, and I cannot understand how anyobe can like him