Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 01:50 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know where I can find SATC Livejournal icons? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Need I say how upset I am that Carrie is going with Alex?? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] He is basically forcing her to go!! He's not even willing to bend at all for her, why can't she see that. Like Miranda said Carrie's living in a fantasy world, and its not a good one, IMO. Surely they wouldn't let it end with her in Paris. The girls of the show have always said that New York is like the fifth character, so I can't see them ever letting the show end in Paris.

But on to a few other thoughts....

I just love Charlotte's new dog, since Im such a dog lover myself.
And can I say, I'm still loving Miranda and Steve together, always have. Even though they have moved its like they are still close.
I simply love, love that Sam called Smith her "boyfriend" and I thank TPTB that it's not Richard.
And last but not least, I love Candice Bergnine as Enid, she's such a hoot. I laughed my arse off when she said the guy was a hobbit. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway...can't wait till next week!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get the last two episodes that we deserve as fans!

Michelle [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

SATC
Old 02-09-2004, 06:22 AM
Loyal Fan

i really dont want satc to end because its a wicked program!!!!!
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Nic [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

okay. thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

laura: sorry, i'm clueless about the price. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>

No I asking if someone can make me copies of the 1st through 5th season. I've seen the first season but I don't have HBO and I loved sex and the city and I was wording if someone could make me copies? Just Pm me !

Thanks,
Laura
Old 02-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I almost started crying during last nights episode when Carrie said she had quit her job! Miranda is right, her job is who she is...it's her essence and I am sad that she is willing to give it uo for some pompous, arrogant sugar daddy like the Russian. Sorry but I don't like him at all and I think it's way out of character for Carrie to move to Paris with him. Thats why I think something will happen before she ends up spending the rest of her life in France. I mean....she was engaged to Aidan and loved him sooo much and couldn't even go through marriage so why would she spend her life in a foreign country with this guy who doesn't even care that she is leaving her best friends and the city she adores for him...
okay rant over [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Goonieforever:
<STRONG>Sorry but I don't like him at all and I think it's way out of character for Carrie to move to Paris with him. I mean....she was engaged to Aidan and loved him sooo much and couldn't even go through marriage [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
My thoughts exactly..running off to France is NOT what the Carrie we have come to know and love would do. Hell she couldn't even try on a wedding dress without breaking out into the hives. Now she's willing to leave it all for a man she hasn't even known as long as she knew Adain. And who isn't nearly as good to her or as nice looking, Carrie is just fooling herself. She won't be happy.

Michelle

SATC
Old 02-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dixie1903:
<STRONG>hi,
I have a question. I would love to have sex and the city but I really don't want to spend 40 on each dvd. does anyone record the show and would be willing to copy them for me I'd pay for tapes and shipping?? Just me PM! Thanks so much!

Laura</STRONG>
Try ebay, I bought all my DVD's there for half the price and they all work well.

SATC
Old 02-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle25:
<STRONG>

Try ebay, I bought all my DVD's there for half the price and they all work well.</STRONG>
I'll look Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Thoughts on last nights episode?

I absolutely loved when Miranda told Big, "Go get our girl." I can't wait to see what happens when he goes to Paris to get her!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god it was so great! He said he loved her! Twice! I mean....WOW. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And he's off to get her...oh man, I *so* hope they get together. I've watched the show from day 1 and it's always been about Carrie and Big for me. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Alexander's a decent enough guy, but he and Carrie just don't work together.

I hope we see something more between Samantha and Smith...I like him so much, and he loves her so much. Charolette and Harry...they're just so good. Steve and Mrianda and Brady? Love them!
Old 02-18-2004, 05:58 AM
~Lilac4381~

Sigh...what a wonderful episode! Seriously, the chemistry that Sarah and Chris have only comes along in unique circumstances. Very few television couples can maintain their initial magic. Their spark has never dwindled.

If Carrie ends up with Big, then I truly will feel so fulfilled that each woman has ended up with a man who is perfect for them.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

I just rewatched the Carrie/Big parts from Sunday nights episode ... Did anyone else notice that Carrie referred to the Alexandr as the "man I've been in a relationship with". She didn't even say the "man I love" or anything that showed she truly cared for him so that's a sure sign that he isn't the one for her.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Yay..I'm really happy with this episode. I squalled when Carrie lost her necklace, and of course like most any man Alex didn't understand. I'm glad Big's going after her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

SATC
Old 02-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

I just broke up w/my boyfriend so I went to Hollywood Video and got Will & Grace on DVD and Season four of Sex and the City. I'm VERY happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Age-a-licious ]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 02-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious:
<STRONG>I just broke up w/my boyfriend so I went to Hollywood Video and got Will & Grace on DVD and Season four of Sex and the City. I'm VERY happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
what? i thought everything was okay? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that's a good remedy!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top