Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Jake in season 1 and his storyline with Jenny and Nikki. I thought he brought some heart to the show. I mostly enjoyed his friendship with Lucas though because Lucas was having a hard time connecting to the guys on the team and Jake was there to give him some good advice.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Nice video, don't think it's a debate about whose is better
It really isn't. Only one has depth.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-18-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I did love Luke and Jake's friendship in S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It really isn't. Only one has depth.
Very true
Old 12-18-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes true.
Old 12-18-2018, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Missed it in S2 though
Old 12-21-2018, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

25 Mistakes Fans Completely Missed In One Tree Hill
Old 12-22-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh boy.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Every show has mistakes.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-23-2018, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes they do
Old 12-23-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay... some explanations:

25: Their locker assignments could have changed over the school year. Maybe its starts alphabetical and then after a few months you can pick? lol. Just an idea.

24: Perhaps Brooke threw out her own pom-poms first out one side and then threw out Peyton's on the other side.

23. The bag is hilarious and i definitely noticed but we can pretend she was fidgeting and when nathan was talking she kept changing her mind. lol

22. Its a fictional world. 555 isn't a real telephone number either but in this fake world, maybe you can have an apostrophe in an email lol.

21. Maybe Lucas used make up to cover it at certain times? lol.

20. We can pretend the lighting in the room made her lips look darker in certain angles

19. His hair wasnt longer, maybe it was just messier

18. They got married early the next morning, lets say it was 5am. They had been up all night which is why Haley said "we got married last night"

17. She's a practicing ventriloquist.

16. He put it in his truck off screen duh

15. She threw her hair up when Chris was talking and kept changing her mind lol.

14. i dont see anything?

13. She got up to grab something then went back again

12. Maybe it was hiding in front of her or she forgot it again. lol

11. The school was going through renovations? Plus it was just a dream.

10. Yeah no explaining that one really, except to think whoever engraved Jimmy's stone was way off. The shooting had to be closer to January if we are following the correct half a school year timeline.

9. Maybe her stomach just looked weird from the angle lol

8. Hilarious. She's a magician!

7. We can pretend it was someone from the band.

6. Maybe she drank some or spilled off screen lol.

5. They celebrated his birthday later in the summer when everyone could attend?

4. They are playing on a different tv we cant see

3. EASY, definitely could have renamed the bridge. Or we can pretend its a different one.

2. Maybe Brooke addressed the letter wrong and didnt realize it til later.

Quote:
Throughout the early seasons of the show, Brooke was always mentioned as being a year older than Haley. Just as Haley and Nathan celebrate their seven year anniversary, though, that changes.

When they celebrate their seven year anniversary, according to the show’s timeline, it should actually be their sixth. Likewise, Brooke is revealed to be a year younger than Haley as a result, which doesn’t make any sense. It's obvious that someone in production wasn’t keeping track of dates.
I dont remember them ever saying Brooke was a year older than Haley? i thought they were all the same age. I also dont remember them saying Brooke was younger than Haley either.

Also, maybe NH are counting their first year of dating as part of their anniversary.

A lot of these I didnt notice. They missed one scene in the cafe with Haley's hair changing that I always noticed.

They also missed the fact that Haley was pregnant for like 4 months which continues to be the worst mistake the show made lol.
Old 12-23-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In regards to her pregnancy, time works differently on TV, 4 months for us doesn't necessarily mean 4 months for them.

Quote:
They celebrated his birthday later in the summer when everyone could attend?
His birthday in later seasons was earlier, not later. He was born at the end of the school year and then when it was celebrated later they said the basketball season hadn't ended when it should have been over.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-23-2018, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

what do you mean? The writers and characters themselves had said that each season was half a year and we know they took place during the school year. Season 3/4 was their senior year. So season 3 was roughly from september through january and season 4 was roughly february through june. And Halloween was implied to be in 304, and NH had the whole birth control scare thing in 312 where she said she wasnt pregnant. Lets say she got pregnant right after that, (even though she was on birth control) which realistically was around december or at earliest november. she would only have been 6 months pregnant by june, which is when Jamie was born. Best case scenario she had a false negative in 312 and actually was pregnant and we can pretend that around 312 was actually early november, then she still would have had to have given birth in august. Unless we are to assume that a) she had no period and was stupid enough not to realize she was pregnant in season 3, and b) jamie was VERY premature, like a month and a 6 weeks early. lol. Which is dumb because ti was never talked about. And she wasnt even showing until what episode 410 or so? at that point she would have been 6 months (if going by this unrealistic timeline) and showing more than she was lol.

and thats not even taking into consideration that keith's grave said january for his death, which would have put episode 316 already into january. So if that were the case then Haley would have given birth like 5 months in to her pregnancy. lol. Honestly, they could have just had Haley give birth after the summer and it would have made a heck of a lot more sense.

Quote:
His birthday in later seasons was earlier, not later. He was born at the end of the school year and then when it was celebrated later they said the basketball season hadn't ended when it should have been over.
I know, i am saying if they celebrated later in the summer, aka, august. Then basketball wouldnt be over because it would have just started again lol.

but re-thinking it, arent some play offs in june anyways? there wouldnt be 12 games of course but still.
Old 12-24-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Timelines in shows are complicated. If you think OTH's is messy, you should take a look at PLLs.

11 games left suggests it's not the start of the season, does it not? And if his birthday is in May then celebrating it three months later would be kinda stupid.

Idk, maybe, but they said of the season, are playoffs considered a part of the season?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-24-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

well they shouldn't be, its really not that hard. if fans can keep track you would think the show writers would be able to.

Quote:
Idk, maybe, but they said of the season, are playoffs considered a part of the season?
I dont see why not.

Quote:
11 games left suggests it's not the start of the season, does it not? And if his birthday is in May then celebrating it three months later would be kinda stupid.
Obviously. I was just giving an explanation of some sorts. I dont think its silly to celebrate months later, especially if people werent available. I know lots of people that celebrate their birthdays in this summer for example. Or if they have a winter birthday they will celebrate in february because its not so close to christmas etc. If we pretend that C/Q were on a vacation or something ti could explain it.

but I was mostly joking around with the article. Clearly the writers just messed up.

not sure how they could mess up that badly though because clearly Jamie was born at graduation, so how could they miss something so huge..... but not shocked. Like you said, so many shows mess up their timelines.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Writers don't think about it as much as fans.

It kind of is, tbh. If the celebration is months later, it's not even a celebration of the birthday, it's just a random party for no reason. Plus they didn't reference it being later, which means it was being shown as his actual birthday.

They mess up things like that all the time, it's annoying, but if they cared they'd make an effort to not do it.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top