Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
And it's Daario. I like him but I wouldn't be sad if he died
Even tho, I read spoilers, no one can say honestly who's gonna die of main characters because simply spoilers are inconsistent and contradicting one another...And I'm not complaining

Quote:
A dragon flying over KL? In Bran's visions? I forgot this!
Yes, Remember Jaime-killing-Mad-king vision, it was the next after it.. Check this Video, it talked about Bran's visions.

And this link

Bran's bizarre visions

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Why is everyone in black? Also, I like Tyrion's new attire! I also love Arya & Sansa looking more Stark-like in their outfits. And also Brienne! And Jaime! And heck everyone, OMG. Also, that was a really weird HBO promo but at least they got almost all the major characters on GoT to do that promo. (I also can't stop laughing at Nik's face in that promo, LOL.)
Black is the new fashion color in Westeros for Winter Did you notice how Arya wore just like her father..The brown jerkin. She's heading to WF and ready to fight coooool ..Brienne now looks like a Stark, no longer a Southerner from Tarth . I also liked Missandai's outfit and what's the Hound wearing? Odd for an outcast to wear this clothes? Did he steal it?

This is for you

Jaime, you dork

Why My posts keep repeating itself on this thread..Damn,What's wrong?..I won't use the "quick reply" again may be this will help.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-08-2017 at 12:43 AM
Old 04-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the YT link, that was quite extensive. They're saying that maybe the dragon in KL is either the past or the future but yeah, it's vague. I know they have carefully edited out which scenes to include in Bran's visions because there will be stuff like this vid analysis on YT. Some of Bran's visions are from the future too which is interesting. They also mentioned the possibility of Lady Stoneheart in this vid but personally I think it's too late to introduce her now. And thanks for the Mashable link. I like their analysis of Bran's visions too.

Yes, Arya is the one who looks like Ned in the way she's wearing her outfit. Of course I like that Brienne looks more Stark. I love Missandei's too, it goes well with Dany's outfit when they stand together.

LOL at that Jaime/Nik gif. I need an icon of that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ I think Bran will help Jon to prove it and I think Jon might be hesitant to accept being Targaryen at first. I guess we'll wait and see.
And I'm curious to see Targaryen's side if they find out that Jon is part of them..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Dany will need proof that Jon is Targaryen. We just don't know how that will be proven on the show. Howland Reed can prove it since he was there with Ned but he's been MIA on the show. But actually even if Dany finds out, I still want Jon to rule the North and reject the Iron Throne.

Old 04-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
You're welcome..They're saying that maybe the dragon in KL is either the past or the future but yeah, it's vague.
Yeah, you can't decide exactly if It's future or past but the fans tend to the future suggestion, me too actually. Dany will come and invade KL flying on Drogon.
That's more sensible, I think.

Quote:
They also mentioned the possibility of Lady Stoneheart in this vid but personally I think it's too late to introduce her now.
They won't introduce her now that for sure, it's just a fan heart-wish

Quote:
Yes, Arya is the one who looks like Ned in the way she's wearing her outfit. Of course I like that Brienne looks more Stark. I love Missandei's too, it goes well with Dany's outfit when they stand together
Dany and Missandi have the best outfuit of all the group. They look awesome. Arya will be more of her father but the only obstacle that she's not. Yeah she wanna dress like him but Arya's character are totally different form her father. I can't what to see how Arya's arc will go.

Nik is in China, Some lucky fans were able to take pictures with him

Nik did a couple of interviews talking about Jaime,

1-
人人視頻:#人人視頻# &@AK品牌男裝 聯合推出... - 微博精選 - 微博台灣站

2-

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-09-2017 at 10:32 AM
Old 04-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Dany will need proof that Jon is Targaryen. We just don't know how that will be proven on the show. Howland Reed can prove it since he was there with Ned but he's been MIA on the show. But actually even if Dany finds out, I still want Jon to rule the North and reject the Iron Throne.
I can't remember who's Howland Reed..

is that what you want?

Old 04-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, this is Howland Reed, the guy on the left during Bran's visions in S6 episode 3. He's the one that stabbed Ser Arthur Dayne from the back. He's also Jojen & Meera's father. Unfortunately we haven't met him on the show (only this flashback).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Yeah, you can't decide exactly if It's future or past but the fans tend to the future suggestion, me too actually. Dany will come and invade KL flying on Drogon.
That's more sensible, I think.
I agree, it makes much more sense.

Quote:
Dany and Missandi have the best outfuit of all the group. They look awesome. Arya will be more of her father but the only obstacle that she's not. Yeah she wanna dress like him but Arya's character are totally different form her father. I can't what to see how Arya's arc will go.
Arya seems to be after her kill list now. Walder Frey was just icing on the cake.

Quote:
Nik is in China, Some lucky fans were able to take pictures with him
Wow, he looks great! I'll check out that YT vid for later. Thanks for sharing here.

Quote:
We're slowly infiltrating #westerosiandfurious #congratulationsKristofer #iknowwearentwesterosiguys #welcometothefastfam #thefateofthefurious #f8 #worldpremiere #nyc #radiocitymusichall
to Isaac! Kristian was at his party!

Quote:
I'M FINALLY 18.

Old 04-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for those lovely pics and Happy birthday to Issac, yeah I can see Kristian and the actor who did Tommen too. Seems they've a solid friendship
Quote:
Arya seems to be after her kill list now. Walder Frey was just icing on the cake
The only one who she won't like to kill anymore is the Hound.
BTW, Do you think they'll meet each other? Both of them now are in RiverRun. At the previous seasons, they showed us how Arya and the Hound despite everything have a unique relationship.

Quote:
Wow, he looks great! I'll check out that YT vid for later. Thanks for sharing here
You're welcome and yeah he looks handsome as always and there are more..

He said that there would be a lot of tough physical challenges and he loved that stuff, he then said he shouldn't have talked about that as it would be a spoiler...Hmmm, Will Jaime fight some people in this season?? As a leader of the Lannister army which supports Cersei, it seems like Jaime will fight Dany's army

Kit Harington and Rose Leslie were at the Olivier Awards yesterday

awww..they look beautiful

More News from Season 7

Quote:
Mark Gatiss publicly confirmed his return as Tycho Nestoris the Iron Banker for the seventh season of Game of Thrones...Gatiss says, “I honestly don’t know the ins and outs. People ask me this, that and the other, I haven’t got a clue. I’ve done four episodes now and there’s two more they think. It’s a huge saga and I don’t know and I rather like that. But I’ve had a lovely time.”
Gatiss has appeared in two aired episodes of GoT to date, and our sources confirmed for us that he’s set for two episodes in the middle of season 7. So the actor’s remarks are intriguing- it sounds as though the showrunners have already confirmed for Gatiss that he’s in two season 8 episodes!
Gatiss also had this tease for Express. “The last scene I’m in with – I probably can’t say because it would be a spoiler, wouldn’t it?”
Spoiler:
Old 04-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, Kit and Rose still together??

Quote:
Steph, this is Howland Reed, the guy on the left during Bran's visions in S6 episode 3. He's the one that stabbed Ser Arthur Dayne from the back. He's also Jojen & Meera's father. Unfortunately we haven't met him on the show (only this flashback).

https://images.moviepilot.com/images...ext-season.jpg
Ahh, thanks.. I wonder if they ever mention him, but hopefully that he still alive.. Cross the fingers..

is that what you want?

Old 04-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Wow, Kit and Rose still together??
Yes, I"m confused. Did they break-up?

Quote:
Thanks for those lovely pics and Happy birthday to Issac, yeah I can see Kristian and the actor who did Tommen too. Seems they've a solid friendship
I completely missed Dean in the pic but I see him now.

Quote:
The only one who she won't like to kill anymore is the Hound.
BTW, Do you think they'll meet each other? Both of them now are in RiverRun. At the previous seasons, they showed us how Arya and the Hound despite everything have a unique relationship.
I keep forgetting that the Hound is at Riverrun but yes, I think they will meet. They have a different relationship now which is interesting indeed. However, I would like for Brienne to see The Hound, now that would be interesting.

Quote:
He said that there would be a lot of tough physical challenges and he loved that stuff, he then said he shouldn't have talked about that as it would be a spoiler...Hmmm, Will Jaime fight some people in this season?? As a leader of the Lannister army which supports Cersei, it seems like Jaime will fight Dany's army
Thanks for the vids again. I'm getting the vibe that he will fight. Understandably for Cersei but he has a special relationship with Tyrion so it will be interesting for him if he will choose a side. I really hope it'll be Dany just cause he'll see how mad Cersei has become.

Quote:
More News from Season 7
Wow, even confirmed through S8 for Tycho? Very interesting bit there with the spoiler. I guess we'll find out soon. This remark from Mark cracked me up though: "I made a pitch to be the last one alive because if anyone survives, it’s the banker, isn’t it? They smiled at me and then plotted my doom."

Speaking of, Kit has this to say about S7: Kit Harington on whether Jon Snow is "The Prince That Was Promised"

Quote:
"I think you have to wait and see what happens this year, and if we find out anything more about Jon. I think Jon would hate the term ‘The Prince That Was Promised.’ If someone turned to him and said, ‘You’re The Prince That Was Promised,’ he just wouldn’t pay much attention. That’s what I love about him, so I don’t really care about it either. You know, I think that’s what’s great about him. He’s got very little ego on him."
I gotta love how Kit has a better grasp now on his character as compared to the earlier seasons of the show.

Old 04-11-2017, 06:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon
Wow, Kit and Rose still together?
Yeah..They were seen together months ago

Quote:
I keep forgetting that the Hound is at Riverrun but yes, I think they will meet. They have a different relationship now which is interesting indeed. However, I would like for Brienne to see The Hound, now that would be interesting.
Honestly, Every one is in Riverrun and they all should meet if you ask me

Quote:
Thanks for the vids again. I'm getting the vibe that he will fight. Understandably for Cersei but he has a special relationship with Tyrion so it will be interesting for him if he will choose a side. I really hope it'll be Dany just cause he'll see how mad Cersei has become.
May be by the end of the season, he'll join Tyrion but remember if Dany knew he'd killed her father, She'd punish him cruelly unless Tyrion interferes and explains the truth to her, why Jaime had killed the Mad King in the first place..But until then, He'll be with Cersei ..

Another quote from Nik's interview:
Quote:
"There's a moment when his father says to him: 'I need you to become the man you were always meant to be.' And I think that's what's happening. It might not be the man his father wants him to be, but it’s the man who's inside. Because the fact with Jaime, is that he’s always acted– and because of– I mean he’s always wanted to–his life has always been dictated by his sister. The love of Cersei has made him–has dictated all his choices. He became a member of the Kingsguard so he could be closer to her. He tried to kill a kid. I mean he’s done everything to be close to her.
Well, This means Jaime will carve his own path and gradually will break free of getting dictated by his sister. That's good news, we're gonna see new changes in Jaime this season apparently.

Quote:
Wow, even confirmed through S8 for Tycho? Very interesting bit there with the spoiler. I guess we'll find out soon. This remark from Mark cracked me up though: "I made a pitch to be the last one alive because if anyone survives, it’s the banker, isn’t it? They smiled at me and then plotted my doom."
yes, it seems so. The iron bank need to get his debt payed and I don't have any idea how Cersei will pay it off. No Gold in Casterly Rock anymore and she is in a state of war. We'll gonna see.

Quote:
I gotta love how Kit has a better grasp now on his character as compared to the earlier seasons of the show.
Exactly and that proves what we were saying some posts earlier. Jon won't pay attention and won't seek being a king and even if he's the rightful heir, he won't take the throne. He'll abdicate his claim to Dany or to whomever will come next.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Do you guys think that we will know who will take the throne in this season or next season??

Quote:
Yes, I"m confused. Did they break-up?
I tho that it was happen in beginning of the show, so that's why I assume that they no longer together..

is that what you want?

Old 04-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
May be by the end of the season, he'll join Tyrion but remember if Dany knew he'd killed her father, She'd punish him cruelly unless Tyrion interferes and explains the truth to her, why Jaime had killed the Mad King in the first place..But until then, He'll be with Cersei ..
Yes, he'll still be with Cersei at first. Towards the end, I think their relationship will crumble. I feel like we'll get a lot of Jaime/Cersei moments for S7.

Quote:
Another quote from Nik's interview:

Well, This means Jaime will carve his own path and gradually will break free of getting dictated by his sister. That's good news, we're gonna see new changes in Jaime this season apparently.
I just want Dany and his army go to KL already. But with them at Dragonstone, Cersei will get wind of that. I wonder if Euron finds out Theon & Yara are with Dany too and how.

Quote:
yes, it seems so. The iron bank need to get his debt payed and I don't have any idea how Cersei will pay it off. No Gold in Casterly Rock anymore and she is in a state of war. We'll gonna see.
We haven't seen him since S5 so it makes sense that he'll check on Cersei. And who else will support Cersei but Euron. The Tyrells are with Dany.

Quote:
Exactly and that proves what we were saying some posts earlier. Jon won't pay attention and won't seek being a king and even if he's the rightful heir, he won't take the throne. He'll abdicate his claim to Dany or to whomever will come next.
Unless the people would want him to sit there or Dany lets him (which I don't see happening).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Do you guys think that we will know who will take the throne in this season or next season??
Not yet, most likely that will happen in S8.

Quote:
I tho that it was happen in beginning of the show, so that's why I assume that they no longer together..
It's a recent pic from the Olivier Awards last weekend.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I think we won't know who'll take the throne till the end of Season 8, after defeating WWs but I had an inner feeling that Dany won't take the throne at the end and the throne shall be destroyed and another democratic regime will begin..A new era.

Quote:
Yes, he'll still be with Cersei at first. Towards the end, I think their relationship will crumble. I feel like we'll get a lot of Jaime/Cersei moments for S7.
Quite agree..We'll see how this relation will begin to end. First, we'll see Cersei The Queen who is so drunk by power has an intimate relationship with her brother. No one will oppose her anymore. She'll openly date her brother, Some fans say She'll marry him but I don't think they'll go that far and then some thing will happen ( Jaime discovering she'd cheated on him before and she wasn't there to save Tommen...etc )Then as you say it'll start to crumble step by step till it comes to an end.
From what Nik said, Jaime will cut loose from Cersei as it happened in books.

Quote:
I just want Dany and his army go to KL already. But with them at Dragonstone, Cersei will get wind of that. I wonder if Euron finds out Theon & Yara are with Dany too and how.
Sure, Cersei will get ready for Dany and absolutely Euron will look for his nephew and niece and will fight them. Will Yara and Theon strong enough to defeat their uncle? Well, I don't know how Euron will have 1000 ships in such short time but any way, I wanna see a naval battle that season.

Quote:
And who else will support Cersei but Euron. The Tyrells are with Dany.
But Euron is not rich enough..And Even with plundering, The debt is huge, it won't get paid off easily.

Quote:
Unless the people would want him to sit there or Dany lets him (which I don't see happening).
If Jon saves the people from WWs ( and he will ), definitely they'll choose him over any one.

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-12-2017 at 11:44 AM
Old 04-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

That would make sense that we won't see who take the throne in this season unless if someone much closer.. But hopefully that this season won't stress me out like the last one..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top