Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Caleb basically told her he's going to uproot his whole life and take on a high paid job so that they're together and she doesn't have to worry about paying for college. Having them split up wouldn't make much sense to be following that They have to be the couple that is still together.

The main issue with Spencer and Toby right now is that they're so busy running around trying to protect each other that they don't communicate and end up hurting each other. Their hearts are in the right place but they've both been so damaged that they still haven't quite worked out how to open up.

It really is!! I'm loving it so far.
That's sotrue on both relationships I hope they fix that with Toby and spencer
Old 08-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I want carpenter!Toby back.

And if HC ever have a baby, I want Toby to make a crib for them like he made Spencer's chair.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:11 PM
New Fan

I remember reading To Kill A Mockingbird in 7th grade - I loved it even if I didn't get everything going on. Then I reread it my freshman year in hs and it's now one of my favs.

I definitely think that Haleb is going to survive the time jump although some are pessimistic about that. Caleb and Hanna are too willing to be Close to perfect to not be the ones that stay together.

I loved season 1 Toby so much out of all the seasons. When he and Spencer started connecting, it was great. Toby was weird and really made you want to cuddle him. Spencer was able to relax and Spoby was just really cute. I think Toby becoming a cop further widened the gap as well so at least that issue is out. I think the jump will have an arc that will get them back to season 1 and 2 Spoby as far as communicating and supporting each other in the best way for both of them again.

I love your Haleb baby crib idea. Spencer and Toby also should definitely be maid of honor/best man if Haleb gets married.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never got to read it in school. It wasn't one of our set texts. I really wish I had, though. It's fantastic.

A little pessimism is always necessary with this show, but I'm pretty sure Hanna and Caleb will still be together.

They didn't really communicate in seasons 1 or 2, it was just new then They have improved over the seasons, but not enough.

I definitely think they should be in those roles for each others weddings. It would make so much sense

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

it would as they are good friends
Old 08-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Caleb in the episode, which means no Spencer/Caleb at all during 6A. It's a huge shame really

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-12-2015, 04:05 PM
New Fan

It is a shame but I'm sure you probably saw the promo. I think it's an indication of more Toby/Emily and Spaleb in 6B. I think the promo indicates a lot more focus on character relationships and friendships.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

that is good
Old 08-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's great Getting more of both friendships is so necessary, imo, and it's good to know that they are still friends despite whatever may have happened during the jump

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

it is good that they are friends
Old 08-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's good that their friendship seems to be being maintained. This jump would have made it so easy for them to drop it.

We've been getting quite a few videos from set but no pictures We need some pics!!!!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

there might be one
Old 08-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen any so far Just stills from the snapchat videos. There hasn't been many pictures in general, though. Just a lot of snapchat. I guess the downside of the cast discovering a new means of connecting with the fans is the fact that they stop using the old ones as much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-15-2015, 02:27 PM
New Fan

I would love pictures but we are only getting Snapchat of the cast hanging out. At least we get an idea of whose in each episode though.

Have you finished To Kill A Mockingbird yet? Atticus Finch is amazing imo.

I do know that Spaleb are going to have several scenes if sources are right.

Do you think Emily is going to experience homophobia due to the college she chose? I know that college has been in the media lately and I wonder if they're setting Emily up with that storyline. I just don't want Emily to be sad or possibly dropout of college because of small-minded people who abuse their position of power. But I can see that as a catalyst for her and Toby growing close again.

What do you think about the name that Alison wrote at the end? And Spencer going to Georgetown?

I'm Lucille Bluth-ing it about the A reveal - it's not why I love this show (Haleb and the core 4).
Old 08-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

it is ok there isnt a pic
Closed Thread   Post New Thread