LOL.. they are sooo funny..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Was thinking about relabeling this thread Social Media

We could use it for posting polls as well as Facebook, snap chat, Twitter and so forth.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

That sounds like a good idea.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I agree, it's a good idea Crystal
Old 07-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the social media and polls thread!

mtv

^Keep voting hard for SOTY! We have a good lead but we don't ever want to get cocky or comfortable, the other fandom isn't going to give up trying. So keep pushing hard. Just two more days and we got this!

EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com

^Vote for Arrow! We are up against Flash and well it has more than enough promo,mArrow doesn't. This is probably Arrow's only chance for a cover like this. Let's not lose now. Vote!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone keep voting hard for SOTY! Our lead is good but it's dropping because shocking nobody, the other side has figured out a way to cheat. Scripts and macros and extensions that vote for you and stuff. Proof is all over Twitter. The good news is MTV and Tumblr should take care of it in the end but still we need to keep fighting hard just in case. We don't let up and even with their cheating we will still win. Keep fighting fandom
Old 07-19-2016, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I'll try to vote this week, I haven't been on Tumblr for months

And voted for the EW poll
Old 07-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

mtv

^Vote hard everyone! The other side is pushing back hard. Just keep voting as much as you can. We've just go to make it to Thursday. Let's not lose now!
Old 07-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the link
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Voted on all.

Geez.... News fall TV cover battle was hard. I think all of four left deserve to be on the cover. I voted Arrow of course but i dont think Flash is any less deserving.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Think of it this way, Flash gets a ton more promo than Arrow gets. Flash has a SDCC tvguide cover this year and Arrow doesn't. Arrow needs it more because the CW barely puts any effort or money into promoting Arrow anymore. It's the oldest DC show but it still deserves more promo than it gets. Even SA said its at the bottom of the totem poll in importance to the CW (and maybe to DC, not sure about that though) when it comes to the DC shows. In fact most of there shows left get way more promo than Arrow does. So I really want Arrow to win. So yeah that's how I see it.

^So keep voting. It's once a day voting I think. And we've got a day and 13 hours left!
Old 07-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing. Thats pretty awesome. Willa's pose is the best.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Yay we made it to the last round! If we beat Flash we can totally beat all these shows! We have until Aug 1! Vote everyday! Let's do this thing!
Reply   Post New Thread