Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2020, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't been a Fitz fan since season 5, though I do miss seeing Iain on screen.

After all of the issues that Fitzsimmons has had to deal with during the course of the show, I'd be more surprised if they didn't get a HEA.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I stopped being a Fitz fan when he violated Daisy and performed that surgery on her. What's worse is how everyone on the team acted like it was no big deal and treated Daisy like her feelings don't matter. WTF? Screw them! I wish Sousa was around for that, he would of been on Daisy's side and not blown off her being violated and assaulted like that like everyone else did. That was the main reason I didn't care when they killed him, but since they just had another Fitz out there gift wrapped and waiting, it didn't even matter.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeab a lot of people were pissed off at him . I hated that they did jt
Old 08-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I stopped being a Fitz fan when he violated Daisy and performed that surgery on her. What's worse is how everyone on the team acted like it was no big deal and treated Daisy like her feelings don't matter. WTF? Screw them! I wish Sousa was around for that, he would of been on Daisy's side and not blown off her being violated and assaulted like that like everyone else did. That was the main reason I didn't care when they killed him, but since they just had another Fitz out there gift wrapped and waiting, it didn't even matter.
This! You took the words out of my mouth.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

i dont know why they didnt deal with it
Old 08-04-2020, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't there a thread created where people could rant? I just think we've been down this road countless of times already.

Last edited by Tech Noir; 08-04-2020 at 06:11 AM
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
Wasn't there a thread created where people could rant? I just think we've been down this road countless of times already.
I think that was the AOS forum, which is no longer active. As for the conversations on here, I seem to be the only person consistently talking about this season's episodes and I tend to veer off the subject every once in a while. In order to move this into a more positive light...what would you like to see for the characters beyond the last episode?
Old 08-04-2020, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
yeah we still have the thread - rant here

also side note made some season 7 icons over here

what i want well a good ending , i am a sucker for a happy ever after but i feel one person will die in this show not sure why
Old 08-04-2020, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
i am a sucker for a happy ever after but i feel one person will die in this show not sure why
Well, there are still two more episodes until the absolute final one. Maybe Coulson can add to his growing number of deaths and returns?
Old 08-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Website Manager

I just watched the last 5 as I was 5 behind... I loved how there was a showdown between Daisy and the person who copied her powers, though he did seem a bit scared when she got back up after he just killed her mom, I wonder what would have happened if May hadn't fired. It must suck having lost her twice now. I'm just hoping that she'll be able to get her sister to be good, I guess time will tell.

I get the Fitz hate, the whole evil side of him from the framework really did a number on Daisy and I don't like how that was dealt with, though I do miss seeing the actor on screen.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I just watched the last 5 as I was 5 behind... I loved how there was a showdown between Daisy and the person who copied her powers, though he did seem a bit scared when she got back up after he just killed her mom, I wonder what would have happened if May hadn't fired. It must suck having lost her twice now. I'm just hoping that she'll be able to get her sister to be good, I guess time will tell.

I get the Fitz hate, the whole evil side of him from the framework really did a number on Daisy and I don't like how that was dealt with, though I do miss seeing the actor on screen.
Yeah i am like 2 epsiodes behind my sister and I are waiting to watch it as a whole so we don't need to wait .

But daisy is bad ass I feel they are trying to get her to have a family maybe her and her sister. Hopefully

Yeah fitz thing sucks , I miss him and I still like him and daisys. I swear when he is coming back? Thwy should of just killed him in the end of last season qnd just have him magically appear in the last two episodes.. surprise
Old 08-04-2020, 10:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

7x011- "Brand New Day'"
Wednesday 5th August 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

With help from Kora on the inside, Sibyl and Nathanial continue their
fight to shape a dark new future for S.H.I.E.L.D., managing to stay
one step ahead of the agents along the way.

PROMO

Old 08-04-2020, 10:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

so im confused is next week the final than we have like a fans episode?
Old 08-04-2020, 10:41 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, I mean if they knew he'd be gone this long... it just sucks, 3 episodes left and he's not back yet. I do like that she was one of the ones (along with Coulson) to remember the time loops and Sousa has been so sweet towards her.

I mean, I just have to wonder if it'll actually happen like that though, would love to see her have more of a family at the end (ie Kora), it just seems odd that she chose to get captured by Coulson to go to them, feels like it may be planned on the bad guys end, but I hope it works out. Hope it ends up being something Sibyl can't predict.

Daisy's mom looked so pained to hear that the person Daisy was talking about that hurt her (her mom) was her. I do like that she tried to protect Daisy at the very end, much unlike the other version of her in how she went out. She was likely still recovering when she was with her mom. We've seen Daisy do a lot more stuff with her powers than we've seen the new guy do so far even though he's apparently had them a long time.

Hoping to get tomorrow's episode watched sometime this week.

ETA: Though the whole time travel thing confuses me in general... If they are able to somehow get things fixed, are they stuck in an alternate timeline, unable to get to the one we know or will they find a way back to it? Nice touch bringing back Garret in some form, obviously the original actor wouldn't be available even if they did use CGI to make him younger... I mean if his path was changed then Ward wouldn't of ever been on the team either in the original timeline. Though if there is one aspect that I don't really care for is how easily the people who are stealing powers seem to be able to pick up and use them so quickly.

In back to the future when something was changed in the past it made it impossible for them to get back to the future they knew until the conflict was fixed. Wondering how it'll work on the show.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

agreed i wonder if they will ever get back to thier time ??
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top