Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2020, 06:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

7x09- "As I Have Always Been'"
Wednesday 22nd July 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

A time storm ravages the Zephyr, propelling it toward
destruction while simultaneously forcing Daisy and
Couslon to relive their failed attempts to save the team.

PROMO

Old 07-23-2020, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed last night’s episode. I’m curious as to why this would be the team’s final mission -why they can’t keep going on even if the viewers are not seeing it.
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Last night's episode was so good! This has been a great season but this has been the best episode so far IMO. Usually deja vu episodes get on my nerves but this one was great, and it made me lmao so many times too. I just hated the ending *cries* I can't imagine what they are going to do in the last episode but I imagine it's going to be a kickass ending.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Last night's episode was so good! This has been a great season but this has been the best episode so far IMO. Usually deja vu episodes get on my nerves but this one was great, and it made me lmao so many times too. I just hated the ending *cries* I can't imagine what they are going to do in the last episode but I imagine it's going to be a kickass ending.
see i love deju vu episodes are my fav.

I wish this wasn't the last season
Old 07-27-2020, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow. That episode was just...wow.

First of all, kudos to Elizabeth for her producing such an episode. I mean, to step into something like that (the time loop/Groundhog Day-esque) when it could so easily go bad and pull out such a wonderful episode. She did good, they all did.

Now, on to my inner fan-girl, I am so completely thrilled with the Sousa/Daisy interactions and kiss. Of course, he doesn't remember it and I can't help but wonder if she will mention it. Of course, based on the preview for next week, things appear to be full speed ahead, so would she have a chance? On the other hand, their kiss only reminds me of Clark's words during that one conversation. I really hope Sousa doesn't die. I would love for him to be Daisy's someone. I don't remember being so excited about one of her ships since pre-Hydra Ward. I mean I liked Lincoln, but it wasn't something that I was excited about. I really underestimated Daniel Sousa when I watched him on Agent Carter.

I loved watching Daisy and Coulson. I know that they worked together earlier this season by being the 'muscle' but to really watch them interact... it feels like it's been forever since they last did that.

Uh, what was Jemma's meltdown about? Asking for forgiveness? For what? Seriously, is Fitz dead? I would have thought not after Jemma left that one message for him, but between her tears and Enoch's referring to his best friend in the past tense, I can't help but wonder.

Uh-oh, this will be the team's last mission? Meaning...Daisy is separated from them...
I hope that doesn't mean she dies. Or maybe with all of the changes the group has made (directly or indirectly) she grows up with her parents? I'm just going to think on reasons that don't include death.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 05:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

elizabeth did well

i adore Sousa/Daisy i know some fans dont like them but i do , i prefer her with him than deke

I wish enoch didnt need to die i really like his character man

yeah i wounder what she remember , and also when is fitz coming back!!

you know i wont mind them changing daisy life so she has her parents with her ? her dad was a good man at one point in time
Old 07-29-2020, 08:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

7x010- "Stolen'"
Wednesday 29th July 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

The team arrives back in 1983, where Nathanial and Kora are hard at work building
an army; Daisy is tasked with protecting Jiaying; the others quickly learn they'll
need to face yet another supercharged former enemy in order to stop Malick.

PROMO

Old 07-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Who better to play John Garrett than Bill Paxton’s son? I mean the large smile, every time I saw it…just, wow. On a side note, Garrett seemed to be a little…excitable. In the original timeline, how did no one in SHIELD not think something was off? In season one, I always just figured Paxton played it like that because he was trying to throw them off the Hydra thing. But if he was like that the entire time…how did no one pay him more attention?

How was the Triskellion already up and going? The Chronicoms helped bring Project Insight sooner, but how about the Treskellion? Unless…Hydra wasn’t snuffed out completely in 1976? Other than Coulson saying the timeline was coming apart…or maybe it’s one of those ‘destiny/time will have it’s way’ kind of things?

To say Malick is certifiable would be an understatement. In the original timeline when Gideon spoke about how he tricked his brother and he was sent to Mavis, it was one of those things where the viewer couldn’t imagine his brother being any worse, but boy were we wrong! Someone needs to put him down and quickly. I know that Coulson isn’t the kind of guy that would go up against someone when they aren’t prepared, but he had a chance to kill him when he and Gordon first teleported to Afterlife. Why didn’t he just take the shot? As he was quick to point out, he is expendable, which, sounds awful when it’s said, but true. Of everyone on the group, he’s the one that’s easiest to bring back.

At this point, there’s still a chance to bring Cora ‘back.’ While she may be angry and hurt by the actions of Jiaying and the Inhumans, the look on her face right after she killed Lee… She’s not completely gone yet.

One of the lighter moments, the conversation that Daisy and Sousa had about the timeline and it being screwed. I really enjoyed his “Look who you’re talking to. A guy who served under ‘I like Ike’ and was supposed to be dead by now.” To Daisy’s “Ike?” And then the look on his face as a reaction… very lighthearted scene for the episode. A note from my fang girl: At the end of their conversation, Daisy should have kissed him right then. Ever since he was introduced in the show, I saw a chemistry between them, but I’m wondering if I only saw it because I wanted to. Because in the last two episodes, she’s seemed to be taken aback by him and his feelings…and her own for him.

Poor Daisy, to find out about her sister that way and then that conversation she had with Jiaying. It was a sweet moment, and the fact that Jiaying was trying to offer her words of comfort… Only for their showdown with Malick and his reveal. The reaction on Jiaying’s face and her words, how…sad. They couldn’t even have a chance to enjoy one another’s company. Uh…on a more alarming note, if she’s dead, how is Daisy still alive? How come she didn’t blink out of existence? Unless, what if they’re traveling is something more? Yes, they’re time traveling, but is there a chance they’re jumping through various realities?

And when everything started shaking…the look on Malick’s face. He was scared of Daisy and what she could do. What if he doesn’t have the capability to do that? Yes, he stole her power, but as a human, are their limitations to what he can do with it? I hope so. It’d be fitting if Daisy killed him the way she killed Gideon. Granted, she was under Hive’s sway at the time, but still…
Old 07-31-2020, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
how is Daisy still alive?
Same thing crossed my mind. Wonder if that will have some effect on Daisy for next week's episode.

Also, because the show is putting out the vibe that Fitz might be dead, I think he is still around.

Looks like the last two episodes will be aired back to back. I actually like when they do that.
Old 07-31-2020, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Same thing crossed my mind. Wonder if that will have some effect on Daisy for next week's episode.

Also, because the show is putting out the vibe that Fitz might be dead, I think he is still around.

Looks like the last two episodes will be aired back to back. I actually like when they do that.
Unless, Jiaying isn't dead? I mean her gift is to heal...so, maybe she can be brought back?

Or, I was reading an article about it and someone theorized that she was like Deke, an echo of a timeline that hasn't been? As much as I like time travel stories/movies/shows, it can sometimes confuse me.

As for the last episodes airing together, I agree. I'd rather watch them both together, but that means we only have two more weeks of SHIELD.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Good point that Jiaying might not have really met a tragic end. It would be nice to get a happy ending for the series finale.

On my station, they announced next week's episode as "one more episode left before the series finale." So yeah, it looks like we only have two more weeks left.
Old 07-31-2020, 05:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't know they were airing the last two episodes back to back. I was confused when people were saying there were only two more weeks left and one episode before the finale, cause I thought we had three more episodes left lol. So that clears that up.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

see a lot of people are saying fitz is dead and I won't be happy at all if that happens man nope no ..

See maybe daisy has some of her mums healing powers?? Maybe ..

Yep we got like 3 episodes left
Old 07-31-2020, 07:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't get why people are so worried about Fitz. I personally never cared for him, found him boring, and this season and the last one when he's not around the show moves along without a hitch. They don't have the spine to kill him, they already showed that when they "killed" him when he had a clone in space that just instantly took his place. They also wouldn't have the last season end with him being dead after he's been gone this whole season (I myself am surprised he STILL hasn't shown up, thought he would of been back by now lol) It's obvious he's not dead so Fitz fans have nothing to worry about *shrugs*
Old 07-31-2020, 10:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

not a fitz fan??

I like fitz they did destroys his character last season but I still like him . I am really surprised that he hasn't showed up yet , like seriously a whole season without why not keep him dead ( but i don't want that ) .

I think fans just want happy endings him dying won't be one
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top