Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but apparently Jeremy/Bonnies happening now so looks like Jeremy/Caroline will have to wait

Well Jeremy sorta knew but then Tyler filled him in on all the secrets and the parts he didnt know, it was totally bonding, they shared looks and all

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes, I read somewhere about someone hoping for Jeremy/Bonnie! So it's really happening now? Still pretty. We could turn it into a Bonnie/Jeremy/Caroline triangle at some point

OMG bonding!!! Okay, you know I'm gonna a) try to get my friend to hook my HD to her pc so I can watch the remaining eps of s1 and b) get my hands on all the s2 episodes. I need to see this
Old 01-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I havent reached the Bonnie/Jeremy scenes yet but yeah Ive read theyre happening now apparently I dont see that triangle happening, cause Carolines in one with Tyler and Matt it seems itd change the meaning of love triangle forever to add two new people

I did it, the bonding convinced you to download, have you watched yet? did ya love it ?

Old 01-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Antin-Voci-Somerhalder collaboration in 2003

Young Americans was not the most recent collaboration between Steven Antin, Joe Voci, and Ian Somerhalder.

A more recent such collaboration was a "one minute movie" starring Somerhalder about Robin Antin's "Pussycat Dolls." Written by Steven Antin and Joe Voci, and directed by Steven Antin, it aired on NBC on September 25, 2003.

For a description of this "one minute movie" and how and why it was aired, see this and this. Googling will also turn up a highly informative thread on the Somerhalder board of the "Media Boulevard" fan site, a FanForum competitor to which FanForum software is programmed to make it impossible to link.

To watch Antin's & Voci's one-minute-long "Pussycat Dolls" movie starring Somerhalder, in the two 30-second-long segments in which it was originally aired, see:

-- NBC - One Minute Movie - The Pussycat Dolls, part 1 (2003) 0:30 (USA) commercials | adland.tv; and

-- NBC - One Minute Movie - The Pussycat Dolls, part 2 (2003) 0:30 (USA) commercials | adland.tv.

Folks who have followed YA and its makers continuously since 2000 may already know about this, but it comes as news to me.

Last edited by Finnegan; 01-25-2011 at 07:14 AM
Old 01-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Sheida, you should know by now that I simply cannot resist an angsty slash pairing!! I'm up to 1x21 by now, and all the Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena stuff is boring me to tears but on the other hand, Jeremy is pretty and kickass, Caroline is the BEST, and Bonnie is amazing and strong (even if her hair is not as pretty as it used to be before she disappeared for a while). I'm hooked!!

Finnegan, omg, I had completely forgotten that existed! Ah, the good old times when the Pussycat Dolls were classy and pretty. I remember how jealous all of us were of Carmen Electra once this had aired! I did not, however, remember, that it was written by the two of them! Interesting...
Old 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean, it bored me to tears as well but it gets much much better in the second season Oh yay for loving Caroline and I kinda preferred Bonnies second hairdo she looks prettier now though her angstyness is annoying me to some point

Ooh the Pussycat Dolls? will have to check that out, thanks for the link

Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally got around to watching YA today -I had a marathon of it! - and it, especially Hamilton...

So please add me!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey welcome For watching YA Im Sheida Whats youre favourite scene?

Old 01-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Hey there, welcome! So glad you finally saw YA! ...I cannot stop staring at dancing Damon in your icon. It's mesmerizing So how did you become an Ian fan? Through TVD?

In other news, I have finally started TVD season 2! Oh, Caroline I enjoy Bonnie's angstyness, but I do get how it could be annoying. Maybe I'm just too distracted by her prettiness whenever she's on screen I absolutely LOVED the Jeremy/Damon scenes we got at the end of season one and now at the beginning of season 2!! I maybe squeed a lot

Sheida, I think the more TVD I watch, the more Stefan/Elena/Damon reminds me of Jack/Kate/Sawyer and the fact that I haaaate triangles in which people can never make up their freaking minds.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi! Nice to meet you both, I'm Asena.

Oh, favorite scene just has to be Hamilton/Jake shower scene. It was cute & sexy & hot at the same time. And Ian was going "grrr"

Yep, TVD is how I got to know Ian. Trying to watch his other work too. Watched Wake, Life as a House, Tournament and his parts in How To Make Love To a Woman & now this. I have Tell Me You Love Me, Marco Polo & Rules of Attraction downloaded but still didn't get around to watching them. I am avoiding Lost all together. The fact that I know what happens to his character there & it sound so unstatisfying, kind of makes me avoid it. Besides I fear getting hooked up to the show and I really don't want to go crazy over another show right now.

But Young Americans came up in Ian thread in Damonization again, and this time I decided not to put it off anymore. And I am glad I didn't...

Weird enough, I was watching the unaired pilot yesterday and the "Hamilton peeing in front of Jake" scene actually reminded me of human Damon. I think part of it has to do with the hair style but also the naivity & innocence reminded me of him or something. (OR Damon withdrawal is making me hallucinate! )
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, I gotta ditto what Anja said about your icon its making it very hard to focus

I dont see how Hamilton peeing in front of Jake is kinda like Damon :p lol, but interesting, Ill have to watch again now that Im suffering from Damon withdrawal as well, see how it goes

Ooh, did you like The Tournament? we're thinking of having that as our next live rewatch movie, how was it?

you should definately watch Lost, though the storyline with his characters death was a waste of character, its still a great show

Anja - yeah I get what you mean, triangles annoy me too, especially cause in cases like this I love both guys and it would suck to see either getting hurt and also cause I dont like the fact that there are currently 3 guys on the show (matt, Damon, Stefan) with something for Elena, add to that the other triangle thats gonna be starting soon between Matt-Caroline-Tyler and I just know its gonna be annoying to watch

Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Asena! What a pretty name! You should introduce yourself

Ah, the shower scene! Grrr...

I really enjoyed both Tell Me You Love Me and Rules of Attraction, so I hope you get to watch them soon I still haven't watched Marco Polo or any of the "newer" movies (The Tournament, Wake, How to Make Love to a Woman).

Lost is really good though! I watched it for Ian, at first, and I hated it so much that he was the first to go, I still do, but it's still better than if he had just been someone that died somewhere along the way? At least people remember him because he was the first Plus, dead people on Lost get a loooot of screen time after their death

I still have 4 eps of TVD to watch, so I don't have Damon withdrawal just yet, but I probably will have it soon enough I'll rewatch parts of the pilot then to see if I see the resemblance as well
Old 02-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got the episodes from my friend cant wait to watch and catch up

Old 02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Catch up already! I'm up to 2x11, and I need to discuss this with someone!! Ian is amazing, as usual, but more importantly, Tyler/Caroline!!!! I ship them so much. They are absolute perfection.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

youre betraying me we're shipping Stefan/Caroline right now Im not your friend anymore

Ill go watch now