Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2013, 04:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
Next week, they will see each other again! YAY!! When will they get back together? Ugh, this waiting kills me....
I know - it's meant to be SEXY Season 3, not much going on at the moment ,we need the Ninjas to get their swerve on!

I just dont get how people think he's really really betraying Emily - to me it's so obvious that it's a plan to FastForward the end of Emily Thorne so he can escape with Amanda Clarke to Capri, oh and get some revenge oni Danile for shooting him. I am sure Aiden has a few secrets that will surface - dont they all, but the writers will not set Aiden up for Red Sharpie treatment just yet.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
I just dont get how people think he's really really betraying Emily - to me it's so obvious that it's a plan to FastForward the end of Emily Thorne so he can escape with Amanda Clarke to Capri, oh and get some revenge oni Danile for shooting him. I am sure Aiden has a few secrets that will surface - dont they all, but the writers will not set Aiden up for Red Sharpie treatment just yet.
Very obvious! Next forward to the explosion that sure to take place next week.

From 3x3 promo

Emily: What are doing here.
Aiden: I missed the Hamptons.
Victoria: Who wouldn't (follow by Aiden & Victoria giggle)

This is going to be good.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also can`t wait to see Emily and Aiden`s reunion in tomorrow`s episode. I have a feeling that things are going to get pretty heated one way or another between the Ninjas.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well from recent interviews form Barry and writer Joe Fazzio I aasumed that Aiden DID have a genuine revenge agenda, but it seems my initial insticts were right - he just wants to FF to the end too. I don't know, Aiden really going after Emily would have been a fun dynamic.

So we are back to S2, Aiden and Em clearly wanting to be close to each other but circumstances getting in the way. I know in that final beach scene that Aiden basically tells Emily to stop - she was moments away from some act of affection, but it's clear these two are back to their same old.

ETA:-

Video of beach scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmwDy3kDPvM

Last edited by Maeve77; 10-15-2013 at 04:28 AM
Old 10-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

The A/E scene from last episode She looked so sad when she found out Daniel shot Aiden, she loves him so much

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I love their beach scene, it's so romantic! Can't wait to see more scenes between them.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

So to answer the question that seems to be on some people's lips re Aiden.

Why is he back? - Because Emily reached out to him and he knew she didn't have anyone else. And she's glad he's back.

From S2 E13 - Union
Aiden: You're not alone in this. You never will be.

Aiden keeping his promise.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I think A/E is one of those spontaneous storylines that actually worked. In S1 it was Team Jack and Team Daniel (I was actually rooting for Jack/Emily) but after meeting Aiden and his past with Emily I immediately jumped to the AE ship. Their relationship feels good and right in the middle of this chaos, they are like each other's exit strategy. I hope they end up together Even if I know Jack is Emily's first love, their relationship feels tainted now.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I think A/E is one of those spontaneous storylines that actually worked.......Their relationship feels good and right in the middle of this chaos, they are like each other's exit strategy. I hope they end up together Even if I know Jack is Emily's first love, their relationship feels tainted now.
Yes indeed. A poster made a similar comment on a youtube video re: Emily and Aiden. What that poster said was Aiden felt like the person who would come to Emily's rescue if she ever found herself in a situation that she couldn't get out of alone. And that at the end of her revenge if they hadn't brought Aiden back, Emily would go off to find him.

Their storyline took someone by surprise because Barry Sloane was slated for a short arc (recurring character) in S2 but was bumped up to regular by episode 5. Now he's back, after that ambiguous ending w/Daniel in the S2 finale, and in serious contention for Emily's heart.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished watching the last episode and i have to say that the Ninjas` reunion was absolutely outstanding. The beach scene was especially great.

We really saw that the strong connection between Emily and Aiden is still there when Aiden showed Ems where Daniel shot him. Plus Emily putting her hand where Aiden got shot put it over the top.

Maria Merola

Now i`m pulled back on the Ninjas` ship and can`t wait to see what`s going to happen with them next.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
And that at the end of her revenge if they hadn't brought Aiden back, Emily would go off to find him.
I really hope you're right because I fell the writers will go with the J/E endgame.

Quote:
We really saw that the strong connection between Emily and Aiden is still there when Aiden showed Ems where Daniel shot him. Plus Emily putting her hand where Aiden got shot put it over the top.
THE STRONGEST CONNECTION OF THEM ALL

Old 10-17-2013, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70
And that at the end of her revenge if they hadn't brought Aiden back, Emily would go off to find him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I really hope you're right because I fell the writers will go with the J/E endgame.
I'm not sure what their plans are for the ending. But Aiden & Emily are the only pairing that makes sense.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

After everything they have lost, they need each other so much

Old 10-21-2013, 04:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

OK do people think Aiden is so eaten up with jealousy he'd tell Conrad that Jack wants him dead and will tell Jack to leave.

Think about it. Conrad won't be surprised that Jack wants him dead. Didn't Emily tell Jack to not get involved? What better way to ram it home than for Aiden to make Jack believe he's in danger and his kid too. I tell ya , nothing is that obvious in Revenge.The writers are hardly giving Jack a free pass at endgame by taking Aiden out if the equation so soon.

Next week we'll see that the ninjas were in cahoots on this.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Please add me! What a ship