Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
I can't choose, they're both damaged victims of circumstance whilst not willing to take it lying down. They make the best adversaries and if Americon Initiative don't watch it, they may make these 2 formidable foes work together. Also at some stage both of them need to lay the smack down on Ashley
I can choose but I like both a lot and I agree with you. They are victims of circunstance after all. And I think one of them will put Ashley in the right place.

Carissa
@carissinha

Icon by: Zalax
Old 10-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so. I'm not a fan of Ashley.. at all..

http://grayson-clarke.tumblr.com/
Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I basically watch the show for their scenes.... I don't think they should be friends per se, but since they have the love for David Clark in common I think they should come to some sort of truce....I also want them to team up for partners in crime even if it's only for one episode
Old 12-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

We finally got some new stuff with Emily and Victoria toward the end of last night`s episode when Victoria called Emily to talk about Daniel`s power play. That there is a big step, because the ladies finally have a common goal.

Things look pretty hopeful in the promo for the upcoming episodes next year as it looks like Emily and Victoria could finally team up. I hope that this will be the case, because they have a common goal, which is to stop and protect Daniel. Plus Victoria wanting Emily to get back with Daniel adds even more intrigue.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

It is really interesting and I like seeing the similarities between the two.

The writers are deliberately showing that if Emily keeps going down this path she will become as "terrible" as Victoria is. They both consciously made the choices to become who they are now, neither is black and white hero and villain. Both know when to play victim and when to pretend it doesn't exist.

I think the writers are making people think a lot more now that we know Victoria's backstory. We know Emily's story, we know enough of Conrad's, but none of what made Victoria tick until Lineage. She is just as damaged as Emily is. Emily's mother tried to kill her, Victoria's framed her for murder, both spent time in juvie or in a mental facility, both had to learn to fend for themselves. Both are out for revenge. Both hurt by men they loved, etc.

In the end, both cannot live without power, Victoria, without the power over others and Emily, without the power to bring others down. Without any ounce of power both over someone or a situation they will crash and burn. They know they have to be on top of the barrel or they will not survive, they physically cannot go back to how they were.

Emily's original motive was for revenge, but at this point she is just doing it because it's easy and to get power in order to help herself feel better about what happened to David. Avenging David is the long term plan but Emily's short term plans are what is going to screw her. Even after she's taken everyone out and Victoria isn't a problem anymore, Emily still won't be happy. She'll have all the power. Victoria has it all now and she's not happy. David wanted Emily to let go she chooses not to, Emily wanted Victoria to tell the truth, Victoria can't.

Both are good at playing the villain and the hero. But Victoria visibly struggles to do the right thing after so long of mixed doings, whereas Emily doesn't even think before playing on the dark side and she visibly doesn't know how to genuinely be good.

It's always really interesting to see the two interact and how alike they are so I'm looking forward to this unholy alliance.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 12-03-2012 at 12:28 PM
Old 12-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

You made a lot of great points about the similarities between Emily and Victoria. Lineage really gave us some excellent insight on Victoria`s background, which shows how much her early life was like Emily`s.

Also i forgot to mention this earlier, but Victoria calling Emily was a big step in that she was desperate to save Daniel and turned to Emily, because she feels that Ems is the only one who could bring Daniel back from the dark side.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
You made a lot of great points about the similarities between Emily and Victoria. Lineage really gave us some excellent insight on Victoria`s background, which shows how much her early life was like Emily`s.

Also i forgot to mention this earlier, but Victoria calling Emily was a big step in that she was desperate to save Daniel and turned to Emily, because she feels that Ems is the only one who could bring Daniel back from the dark side.
Hah, thank you. I was actually going to use most of that in another thread but found it would be probably better suited over here.

And she's so begrudgingly annoyed that she had to take that last step, Emily thinks of Victoria as the Devil but clearly Victoria equally sees Emily as the same.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got to see Emily and Victoria begin their alliance of convenience in Sunday`s episode.

Obviously they were reluctant to team up at first, but decided to do so out of their own motives, with Emily trying to draw Daniel back into her web for her master plan and Victoria wanting Emily back with Daniel to help save him from the Initiative. Sunday`s episode saw the ladies take baby steps in their alliance. Of course the standout scene was when Victoria was watching Emily kissing Daniel toward the end. Victoria approved on seeing them back together. I really feel that she has more of a respect for Emily. However there is always the looming threat of the ladies turning on one another, which is something we have to look out for.

infinity time infinity
Old 05-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

First of all, i must apologize for neglecting this thread for a while.

We got some great stuff with Emily and Victoria in last night`s episode.

Things got started when Daniel announced his re-engagement to Emily to Victoria and Conrad. Not surprisingly Victoria was pretty unhappy with the news.

Later the ladies had some alone time for a sparring session at Grayson Manor before Jack came over. Victoria couldn`t resist herself in rubbing her new relationship with Jack in Emily`s face.

Then during the engagement party, Emily and Victoria had a talk on the porch. This was a great scene in that we saw Emily crack Victoria emotionally shell by mentioning David, the times he spent with Victoria and a possible future with Daniel. This was a calculated move by Emily in that she got Victoria where she`s most vulnerable by mentioning her father and a possible future with Daniel.

Anyway i enjoyed all of the great stuff with Emily and Victoria in last night`s episode. I hope that we`ll get more of the same in next week`s two hour season finale.

Lastly here`s some great Emily/Victoria gifs from last night`s episode.

gcatherinev
Old 01-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait till Sunday!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here are some gifs from the now classic graveyard confrontation Emily and Victoria.

take me back to the start
Old 06-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait to see the table change next season. Victoria will be out for blood.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm wondering how Victoria will react when she finds out David is alive
Old 06-11-2014, 08:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I'm wondering how Victoria will react when she finds out David is alive
What if she knew this whole time? Maybe she was the one that faked his death in order to save him. After all the silver-fox and Victoria seemed to have a "relationship" before the plane explosion (I mean the one where Victoria was supposed to be dead), they weren't strangers and supposedly Victoria didn't know much about the Initiative so...