Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Considering that Zelena was born before Regina, when did Cora managed to master the art of magic? Cora didn't meet Rumpelstiltskin until after she first met Prince Henry and his family.
Maybe Cora was born with the gift of magic too but just didn't master it until meeting Rumple? So far we know Zelena was born with it, it has been inferred Regina was too. Now, we do not know the origins of Zelena's birth father yet, but so far the common denominator shared between Zelena and Regina with magic is Cora.

Welcome here, scorpio_chick.. I agree about the rivalry and their dialogue being some of the best to watch.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Maybe Cora was born with the gift of magic too but just didn't master it until meeting Rumple? So far we know Zelena was born with it, it has been inferred Regina was too. Now, we do not know the origins of Zelena's birth father yet, but so far the common denominator shared between Zelena and Regina with magic is Cora.

Welcome here, scorpio_chick.. I agree about the rivalry and their dialogue being some of the best to watch.
If Cora and Zelena were born with the gift of magic, couldn't one say the same about Regina?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
If Cora and Zelena were born with the gift of magic, couldn't one say the same about Regina?
I don't think so. Regina started to learn magic in a very late period of her life. Zelena demonstrates magic power from baby born. With Cora the situation is similar like this with Regina. She has been taught of magic, but before that she was not able to perform even a simple spell.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeborns (View Post)
I don't think so. Regina started to learn magic in a very late period of her life. Zelena demonstrates magic power from baby born. With Cora the situation is similar like this with Regina. She has been taught of magic, but before that she was not able to perform even a simple spell.
But that doesn't mean they {Cora & Regina} were not also born with the ability, it could just mean they tapped into it later on with training, whereas, Zelena tapped into it as a baby from the start. Also, Zelena had issues controlling her magic until she got Rumple to train her too.

Remember, the Wizard told Zelena that like her, Regina had the gift of magic. She was just unable to develop it. Thus, meaning, the ability was there all along but it was clear from canon that Regina had issues with practicing magic in the beginning because of her mother. She feared using magic and becoming just like Cora.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-14-2014 at 07:12 PM
Old 04-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I can finally pay a visit to my little sister.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's like with singers some come out naturally some take time to foster their talent. I think both Regina and Cora were born with magic but didnt know until they met Rumple
Old 04-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Nothing quite like sisterly love.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

great art. love it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think it's like with singers some come out naturally some take time to foster their talent. I think both Regina and Cora were born with magic but didnt know until they met Rumple
Exactly.

That art is really good.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for more...
Old 04-28-2014, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

So now Regina is calling her "sis".
Old 04-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, in a mocking fashion, I think.

Old 04-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't think it's exactly meant to be a term of endearment, nooo.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Regina& Zelena art Might make a video tomorrow if I can think of a song to fit xD
Old 04-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.