Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, lovely

I guess I can contribue as well.

x

Love this promo pic. Though I am sad we never got to see the actual scene belonging to it.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh I love that picture. Sometimes when I see these I like to think it's josh and ginny because they are more couply than snow and charming. There was the bts for this season where ginny is sitting on Josh's lap.

The bts for S1 ep 1x03 there are a lot of promo pictures that didn't make it into the ep, like the one where they are kneeling and snow is touching charming's scar that she left. So I'm curious if that was a cut scene.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

The bts pics are the best. They're basically all Gosh, which makes me giddy!
Old 12-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
The bts for S1 ep 1x03 there are a lot of promo pictures that didn't make it into the ep, like the one where they are kneeling and snow is touching charming's scar that she left. So I'm curious if that was a cut scene.
Oh yes, I remember that one. And there's another where he has his arm around her. Makes you wonder if Snow Fallas actually had a few affectionate scenes that got cut - or if Josh & Ginny were being Josh & Ginny even back then.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

I think the one where she touches his scar is part of the scene that got cut and the one with his arm around her is Josh and Ginny.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I think the one where she touches his scar is part of the scene that got cut and the one with his arm around her is Josh and Ginny.
Could be, yeah. Because Snow looks a bit... guarded or careful, as it were, touching his scar which fits where their relationship is at at that point, while they look much more comfortable touching in the other one which probably fits Josh & Ginny better.

x
Old 12-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

If that was part of the scene, I really wish thy hadn't cut it. I love the tension there.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing those pics Cam

I love the one where she is touching his scar.

Also love her smile in the Cricket Game pic

For Day 2 of the Great MidSeason Hiatus, I went back to the beginning

Source
Old 12-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

That scene never fails to give me butterflies. I mean look at his face!
Old 12-16-2014, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

They're so happy! I love how happy they are simply to be together.

And that wedding always makes me think of their honeymoon, which makes me happy, so there you go
Old 12-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
They're so happy! I love how happy they are simply to be together.
Yeah, exactly! Pure bliss!

Quote:
And that wedding always makes me think of their honeymoon, which makes me happy, so there you go
Of course.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah it looks like a scene because there are other pictures that you can tell it's not a scene and it's just them.

Quote:
If that was part of the scene, I really wish thy hadn't cut it. I love the tension there.
What's interesting is that Ginny live tweeted for this episode and she said that they didn't cut any scenes so but if that was josh and ginny with the touching of the scar then oh man. I swear the tension is palpable just by looking at the picture. Their chemistry really is off the charts in this episode.

Yeah I would love to see the scene, but it makes sense why they would cut it if she drop kicks him into the water. I mean there is a lot of sexual tension going on that in that particular moment it wouldn't fit with the scene.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
What's interesting is that Ginny live tweeted for this episode and she said that they didn't cut any scenes so but if that was josh and ginny with the touching of the scar then oh man. I swear the tension is palpable just by looking at the picture. Their chemistry really is off the charts in this episode.
That makes sense for her to say that. The scene is still in there, but the scar part was edited out.

Quote:
Yeah I would love to see the scene, but it makes sense why they would cut it if she drop kicks him into the water. I mean there is a lot of sexual tension going on that in that particular moment it wouldn't fit with the scene.
I think it would still make sense. They were clearly attracted to one nother almost immediately, but Snow especially kept her guard up. Running was her natural reaction to anything at that point in her life.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I think that's why they cut it - it would make her kicking him into the river next too jarring a jump. Which I do see - I am just sad we never get to see just how it played out. They did have a spark back then which can't quite be recreated now, since they're more in an established couple mode now (in real life as well). So I would have liked to see that moment.

But ah well, at least we have that picture of it.

Now I want to rewatch Snow Falls, argh...
Old 12-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, talking about Snow Falls always makes me want to watch it. I did some YouTube binge watching of some Snowing scenes. Maybe I'll do more tonight.