Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2009, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Fables #4 - Oh, take me back to the start...

Fables

Link to the last thread w/ profiles -

thread #1 -http://www.fanforum.com/f37/fables-f...arts-62868593/
thread #2 - http://www.fanforum.com/f37/fables-2...eway-62872343/
thread #3 - http://www.fanforum.com/f37/fables-3...ding-62883573/

Taken characters

The North star/The wishing star– Taken by JillyHalliwell
Woodsman from Little Red Riding Hood – Taken by JillyHalliwell
Guinevere from King Arthur - Taken by JillyHalliwell
The Angel - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Robin Hood - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Captain Hook - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Wendy Darling – Taken by JillyHalliwell
Mary had a little lamb - taken by JillyHalliwell
Frog Prince - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Sandman - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Princess Ozma - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Spoon - Taken by JillyHalliwell
Winter (The Princess from The Polar Bear King) - JillyHalliwell
Peter Pan - Zania1
Cinderella- Zania1
Beauty- Zania1
Tarzan- Zania1
Beast - Taken by KervyQT16
Water Nixxie - Taken by KervyQT16
Western Wynde - Taken by KervyQT16
Maid Marion - Taken by Kervy QT16
Prince Charming - Taken by KervyQT16
Loki - Taken by KervyQT16
The Little Matchstick Girl - ~+Yamiko
Snow White - ~+Yamiko
Pied Piper – ~+Yamiko
Little Red Riding - ~+Yamiko
Reepicheep – Jezebel In Hell
The Last Unicorn/ Lady Amalthea - Jezebel In Hell
Dorothy Gale - Kiss and Tell
Dish -Kiss and Tell
Tinker Bell - Kiss and Tell
Humpty Dumpty - Kiss and Tell
Glinda - Kiss and Tell
Fairy Godmother - Michelle Ling
Prince Charming #1 - Michelle Ling
Prince Charming #2 - Michelle Ling

New Characters

Thumbelina
Currently called: Linny Smalls
Story Origins: Thumbelina
Relationships: Tba
Apparent Age: Late teens
Issues: Having a bit of a time adjusting to being 'regular sized', and may come off as mildly psychotic to some in the Mundy world when she insists on jumping on every. single. piece of furniture when she enters a room, playing with anything that seems remotely interesting, and generally acting like a hyper-active five year old. Despite this, she's actually rather mature for her age and is quite the house-keeper.
Taken by: dreamboat 370
Played by: Natalia Vodianova

Alice
Currently called: Alice Carroll
Story Origins: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Apparent Age: Sixteenish
Issues: Became addicted to hallucinogenic drugs shortly after arriving in Fabletown – her way of venturing back into Wonderland and escaping the horribly depressing drudgery of the Mundy world. Has a bit of a time making money to pay for her habit, thus resorting to stealing and pawning objects to get her fix. Inevitably feels horrible about it during brief periods of sobriety and isn't quite the bright, sunny young child she used to be, back in her own fable.
Played by: Gemma Ward

Hansel
Currently called: Hayden Cutler
Story Origins: Hansel and Gretel
Apparent Age: Around 11 or 12
Issues: A rather morose, reserved child with severe abandonment issues brought on by his parents ditching him and his sister in the woods of his own fable. Arriving in Mundy's, without accompaniment by his sibling, only worsened this condition. Barely talks, doesn't trust anyone (particularly adults), and has a severe phobia of forests, sweets, and small, enclosed spaces.
Played by: Hero Fiennes-Tiffin[/QUOTE]

Skip information
we are currently during a skip about 3 to 5 days after the phone call from little red to the sandman took place. The Mayor's apartment is a headquarters for the search for the missing fables. The adversery's agents work on, their identities unknown to the others.
Will there be a trip to the homelands?
Who will go?
Who will come back?

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 07-23-2009 at 12:24 AM
Old 05-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Just to bring from the last thread, I suppose.

Annalise
Mary's remark did catch Annalise by surprise, more along the lines of Mary actually caring for the welfare of someone other than their own comrades. Then again, Mary might be referring to Little Red's welfare in general. If she were to die and back in the Homelands, no doubt the suspicions amongst the others were going to rise.

"No, it's not going to kill her," Physically, that is. "But it'll help buy me some time. Not to mention the entertainment Little Red is going to bring out of this."
Old 05-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Mary
"Alright...I just think we should be smart about things not just...canon ball in like a fat kid in a plastic swimming pool...."
She giggled at her own words and looked at Annalise.
"So where is she?"

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 05-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Annalise
Fat kid in a plastic swimming pool? That was gonna leave a mark. Annalise could easily imagine that sort of kid with a floatie around him, jumping in to the pool not only obliterating the water but deflating the swimming pool in the process.

"Loki said she's at the basement of Chang's Bistro, the one that closed a few years ago. It's only five blocks from here."

Thankfully (and she hoped!), Mary wasn't going to use the same tactic Loki would typically use when it comes to exchanging favors. Sure, Annalise wouldn't mind doing a favor in return for Mary because knowing Loki, his version of favors when it came to Annalise is one that usually left a disturbing mental image in ones own mind.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Mary
Honestly for the first time in a long time, Mary wasn't think about what she could get out of doing a favor. Instead she was thinking about the mayor's apartment.
"I was thinking...maybe....maybe I should volunteer to help with the 'search efforts' for the missing fables...so I can see what they plan to do?"
She said suddenly and then took the tin and grabbed her bag from the couch.
"I'll walk to the bistro....burn off those cookies..."

Old 05-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Annalise
Annalise had to hold back a laugh when Mary mentioned volunteering her time to help find the missing Fables.

"Well, good luck on that. I'm just debating if I should dare ask what you plan on doing to the mayor if you plan to stay at his place."

"I'll walk to the bistro....burn off those cookies..."

Annalise took a quick glance at the half empty cookie box. Though she couldn't help but be a bit annoyed that Mary had eaten all of the chocolate dipped shortbread cookies.

"I noticed."
Old 05-19-2009, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

Mary
"Don't keep such good cookies if you don't want them eaten up!"
She said with a chuckle, then on the subject of the mayor, she grinned.
"Very bad things, Annalise...of all varieties..."
She started for the door and did a little wave to her cohort.
"See you later then."
She went out the door and headed down to the bistro. When she made it there, she got to the basement, and whistled.
"Hey, kid...are you still kickin'?"
She asked as she walked slowly towards the area where Little Red was, and held the tin out a bit.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Total Fan

Phillip

He got to admit that this version of Violet was kind of funny to watch. Violet was always sane and graceful, but sometimes Phillip thought she should let go a little bit, just like she did at the moment.

Clint was on the phone, so Phillip was focus on chatting with the wile girl who he adored.

“Yes, indeed we should. So, tell me Violet. What caused you to grasp the joy of life tonight?”
Old 05-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Violet
"Oh don't you care now?" Violet belched out a hiccup. She leaned up against Phillip, mostly for the support to prevent her from falling over, giggling. "Joy of life, nothing! I guess that's why I'm doubtful when going on dates. And congratulations Violet, you completely screwed up with this one with someone who likes you."

She looked up at Phillip, hooking her arm around his shoulder. "You might want to consider staying away as well. Otherwise I'd lose you too."

Annalise
Watching Mary leave with the bag, she waited until the door was closed before she said nearly out loud. "They weren't all for you." Looking over the cookie box on the kitchen table, most of the chocolate dipped shortcake cookie as well as the chocolate crispies were devoured.

Well, at least the chocolate chips were still in tact. Annalise looked down on her phone, not exactly anticipating on whatever call might come her way.

Lyssa
Her body curled up on the wooden floor, still tangled in its chains. Lyssa had not bothered to count how many days she had been down in the basement, nor had bothered to count how many days she had left before she was going to die from hunger. The sleeves of her shirt had been ripped, some with teeth marks embedded in it.

For a minute, Lyssa had thought it was Annalise who was calling out to her. Certainly, it wasn't the man who had been giving her hell the past several days. She slowly rolled on her back while her head rested on its side. Through the darkness she could hardly make out the face of the one that spoke to her. However, she did hear a tin box rattling.

With her mouth dry, she could barely speak. Her fingers twitched as she smelled something sweet, the scent filling her lungs.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Mary
She went through her bag and pulled out a bottle of water and set it in reach of the young woman. Then she took the tin of cupcakes and carefully opened them and slid them over towards her.
"Need anything else?"
She asked her softly. She felt a bit bad for her truth be told. Wrong time wrong place, not her fault really. Bad luck.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Lyssa
Looking down at the cupcakes and the water in front of her, then up at the person in front of her, it would have been so easy to ask her to let her go free. She had to be one of those working under the Adversary. There wasn't anyone she knew that had any idea where she was.

Twelve cupcakes in the tin box, she took a nibble out of the first one, feeling her stomach go in a knot. The last several days not only was hell for Lyssa, especially after the man had stopped feeding her, but perhaps an eye opener. Some of the things the man had pointed out to her about her living circumstances, did make her think twice.

Taking the water bottle, Lyssa chugged nearly the entire bottle down her throat.

"Tell him..." Lyssa's voice was haggard. "If you happen to see the sandman, just tell him I'm sorry. He'll know why."
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Mary
"I...."
Mary nodded.
"Alright. If I see him, I will."
She said simply and looked at Lyssa.
"Eat so I can take the tin....I don't want him knowing you were fed..."
She took the bottle of water and put it back in her bag.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Lyssa
Twelve cupcakes to be scarfed down in a short amount of time may sound crazy and nearly impossible. But when one has to go on without food for days, anything that is edible is worth eating.

The cupcakes, in question, were quite good. Almost as if it had been purchased from the bakery. Before Lyssa knew it, she had finished the first one, then the second, and finally the 12th cupcake. For some reason, although her stomach was no longer in knots, Lyssa had found it hard to believe she had finished twelve cupcakes, frosting and all, in a matter of minutes.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Mary
She took a stick and fished the tin away from Lyssa, in case she tried anything, not like Mary had a way to free her anyway. And put the tin back in her bag.
"I hope things work out okay for you....I'm gonna go now..."
She said simply.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Lyssa

Finishing the last cupcake, it didn't dawn on Lyssa that the woman who had just talked to her was leaving. Or the fact that the stranger had some hope that Lyssa would pull through. Although the cupcakes and water didn't leave her stomach empty anymore, things around her suddenly became...hazy.