Dish -Kiss and Tell
Tinker Bell - Kiss and Tell
Humpty Dumpty - Kiss and Tell
Glinda - Kiss and Tell
Fairy Godmother - Michelle Ling
Prince Charming #1 - Michelle Ling
Prince Charming #2 - Michelle Ling

Skip information
In thread three - Its been four days since Glenda and Lyssa have gone missing and people everywhere are hot on the trail. Yes, its two days after christmas but not much merryment occured around Fabletown with the search in full swing.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 03-11-2009 at 10:00 PM
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Violet

Releasing her arms from him, Violet had a feeling that it was going to be a long night. She sat back down on her bed, gesturing for Max to do the same. Meanwhile, her hand that had rested on his still remained there.

"To be honest, I haven't really heard much. The only thing I was told is that back in the homelands, you used to attract children and kill them.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Max
He laughed loud and long.
"Is that what you think?"
He shook his head.
"No!"
He told her simply.
"Back in the homelands...well....let me tell it to you how they tell it to people now. Let me tell you my Fable."
He said and sat down.
"There once was a sick little child one passed away in her sleep. When it was time the angel came to her to take her to the other side. But before he took her there he had her pick out several flowers to make heaven more homey and beautiful for her. He saw something special in that child as she picked her flowers that brought her such joy. From his robes, the angel brought out a wilted and dried flower and knelt and gave it to her to take with her. He explained that it was the flower that brought him great joy. It was the flower that he had picked when he was a sick child, and when he had passed on. hand in hand, the girl and the angel went to the otherside."
He looked at Violet.
"I wasn't even a man when I died. I was aged so that the children would...I don't know....respect me.."
He sighed.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 03-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Violet

"I guess the rumors of children chasing after you aren't true." Leaning up against him, she watched as his facial expression had grimaced at the thought of how he had not died as a man, which made her wonder about one thing.

"Do you remember how old you were when you died? Or how?"
Old 03-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Max
"I was younger than twelve....and I think I was sick...."
He shrugged.
"But yes the stories of them chasing me are true. They are attracted to me because of what I use to represent.....they just don't realize it."

Old 03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Violet

Twelve? That was definitely a new one for her. She released her hold on his hand and placed it on his shoulder. For someone who had died so young and aged, both physically and mentally, it was hard to tell that he had passed on when he was a child.

Her hand massaged his shoulder while trying to think of something else to say, or come up with another subject for that matter. The only thing she could do, really was just watch and comfort him. With that same hand, it slowly reached up and tucked a few strands of his hair behind his ear.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

Max
"I've turned you off...."
He said solemnly.
"I suppose I understand. I just....I"ve been alive longer than 12 years, we both know that."
He shook his head.
"I thought knowing my story might help. I was wrong."

Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

Violet

Violet slapped the back of Max's head lightly. "If you turned me off, I would have made you leave long ago. It's just that..well...your story is sad." She felt the need to slap herself. It seemed that anything she said to him was making him more miserable.

"Actually, your story explains a lot on why you usually are here. Kids don't normally come in to the bar after all."
Old 03-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

Max
"I like you, Violet. But yeah. That's a big perk too."
He explained with a chuckle.
"I guess it is a sad story."
He sighed.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Violet

Violet wrapped her arms around Max's neck, resting her head on his shoulder. "You're not saying that for the free liquor, are you?" She joked. But when she thought that the joke might put him off, Violet kissed Max on the cheek.

"I like you too. In fact, you're the only person I could tolerate."
Old 03-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Max
"I feel your pain."
He said with a small laugh and looked into her eyes.
"So are we just gonna keep...liking each other....or are we gonna talk about this some more?"
He asked, a little confused still about how to go on.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

Violet

"I don't know. You tell me. Would be nice if you stick around for a while though." She smiled and closed her eyes. The feeling was a mixture of awkward and pleasant.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

Max
"I can manage that one."
He said with a smile.
"I can definately manage that one."

Old 03-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

OOC - Double whoops.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Violet

Smiling back at Max, Violet felt a bit daring and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Oh really? How?" She poked Max on the forehead with her. It was indeed weird. For Violet, it had been a while since this sort of feeling had sunk in with her. Other than the classical music playing from the speakers, everything around her fell silent.