Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the list of fics!
Old 08-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I have some bits of pieces of dialogue and some possible scenes... but I need some sort of story arc. I'm not really the PWP person, sadly. I would definitely like to have a scene where Micheletto explains how different poisons work to Lucrezia. Hm... so yes, let's talk about that.
You could maybe write your take of season 2. I mean with Cesare and Lucrezia becoming more manipulative and darker people (a scene with Micheletto how poisons works would come in handy), try to find to writr Ursula out once and for all, have the relationship between C/L be more ambiguous.

Do you already have some ideas for the Lucrezia/Cesare scenes?

I don't know the pieces of dialogue you've got but surely you can find an arc based on that.

By the way thank you for the fanfictions list.

Roxy87 do you think we could add the fics to the opening thread?

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 08-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Oooh, thank you for the compiled Fanfiction List !! I'll definitely check those I haven't read yet.

Maud...your friends' reactions to the show are hilarious! But yeah, I think almost EVERYONE who watched the series had the same response to the show. No one can deny C/L luv. No one. hehe

oooh...very excited for a darker Cesare. If he does all his evil deeds in leather pants...I'll give him bonus points for that haha.

as for my C/L wish list...hmmm... how about , the jealous tension between Ursula and Lucrezia come to blows and Cesare defends Lucrezia. Mwahahahha

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 08-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
Maud...your friends' reactions to the show are hilarious! But yeah, I think almost EVERYONE who watched the series had the same response to the show. No one can deny C/L luv. No one. hehe

oooh...very excited for a darker Cesare. If he does all his evil deeds in leather pants...I'll give him bonus points for that haha.
Yes they were totally hilarious. What I found funny is that none of them were shocked by the closeness between Cesare and Lucrezia. They weren't like "OMG these two are brother and sister, incest is not good, they shoudl just stay away". On the contrary they were vey open about it, rooting for them to actually go at it and like I said we all agreed that the way the actors are acting, the scenes are written...no one can buy the all sister/brother relationship. It's unfortunately too late for that. Plus we also all agreed that IF Neil decided to show another level of intimidacy between them (kiss on the lips, nake one and one.LOL) well that wouldn't disturb us because first of all incest was a common thing at that period of time and that Franรงois/Holliday-Cesare/Lucrezia do NOT have that sister/brother vibe. Neil might have wanted to fall for that but unfortunately....it didn't work AT ALL.

I'm excited for a darker Cesare AND a darker Lucrezia but I don't know how I feel about a less sentimental Cesare and how those changes will affect his relationship with Lucrezia.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 08-28-2011, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

About the fic list, I have no clue if I got all of them. So please if you see something missing, let me know!

M&D - the whole of season 2 seems to be a too big endeavour for me. I'm more a fill-in-the-blanks girl. I guess I will need to find one particular political ploy or incident I can revolve the story around. You know about Ursula, I dislike her so much that I do want to ignore her existance. It's not worth having her on the show (especially not at this point), so it's not worth having her in the story, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Do you already have some ideas for the Lucrezia/Cesare scenes?
I don't know the pieces of dialogue you've got but surely you can find an arc based on that.
So far the dialogue is mainly about their respective views of God or lack thereof. I'm not entirely sure that can carry a story though.
Hah, I had one idea for a scene - it includes Sancia, Lucrezia, needlework and Lucrezia telling Sancia that she can have two of her brothers, but not a third one. But again, nothing that can carry a whole story.
About the increasing darkness, definitely. Perhaps Lucrezia poisoning someone who could be dangerous to Cesare. I don't know. My brain is a bit fried at the moment. So I do happen to welcome your input!

Claire - I absolutely second the leather pants notion. However, I do feel a certain fondness of Cesare in his cardinal robes. Especially when it comes to potential erotic scenes. Makes things more illicit, I guess.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

You could have Lucrezia learning about Cesare killing Cesare's husband and her taking the matter "Ursula" in her own hands as she thinks Cesare is becoming more and more a Ceware that she dislikes because of Ursula. You could have her poisoning Ursula, that coud bring some great and angsty scenes between Cesare/Crezia.

I do hope you find a solid plot because I can't wait to read it.

Anyway am I the only one who thinks that now would be the right time to have an article with either Neil Jordan, Holliday or Franรงois talking about Cesare/Lucrezia and how their relationship will evolve in the second season?

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 08-28-2011 at 04:40 AM
Old 08-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

In principle, I think it's a good idea -- Lucrezia wanting to take some of the burden and darkness from Cesare by relieving him of someone who is causing him some sort of turmoil. Could lead to a lot of angst when Cesare finds out. As in, what has become of his sweet sister and is he responsible for it, etc. -- I shall add that to potential developments.

In a way you are right about the article/interviews... but then I'm not sure I could stand the ambiguity and excitement that comes with such a thing.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
In principle, I think it's a good idea -- Lucrezia wanting to take some of the burden and darkness from Cesare by relieving him of someone who is causing him some sort of turmoil. Could lead to a lot of angst when Cesare finds out. As in, what has become of his sweet sister and is he responsible for it, etc. -- I shall add that to potential developments.

In a way you are right about the article/interviews... but then I'm not sure I could stand the ambiguity and excitement that comes with such a thing.
You shall definitely use this plot for your fic. I think not only it could lead to some great angsty and emotional scenes but if done right, some great HOT scenes.LOL You do know we're in need of some of those?

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 08-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Cesare in leather pants does nothing for me. Cesare in those cardinal robes.

I read what FA had to say about Cesare next season and I think it's about right. RL Cesare did start going a little loco early on. I don't think that will change his relationship with Lucrezia or at least I hope not.

M&D, your friends are hilarious.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

M&D - I know. I do too. So... we'll see. Fingers crossed.

memory - I'm good with leather pants or cardinal robes but... if I had to choose, I'd be with you on that.

Yes, so if anyone has any fanfic I've forgot, let me know and I add it to the post so that we kind of have a master-list.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Good news: I think I made a little progress in terms of fic and plot and things.

Bad news: I suck at making art. But hey, I do think the songs fit CL perfectly. But decide for yourself and let me know.

Last edited by Nikki K; 08-31-2011 at 12:40 PM
Old 08-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the image choice and how the texturing was done, I think it's the lettering that I don't like

Chrissy |
Old 08-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks! And funnily? For me it was the other way around. -- I just suck at art. But I do believe in my music choices!

Oh and by the way, I just left a FIC PROMPT for which I may burn in hell. *whistles* So if anyone feels inspired...

Old 08-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it just feels like not the right kind of text to go with the kind of art, like the two things are good separately but together they clash

Oh gosh, makes me wonder what people will write

Chrissy |
Old 08-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

You mean like... Carmen Miranda as a vampire?! -- let's just ... listen to the music. There I do happen to think I excelled in making good choices.

And yes, I hope somebody writes... something.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread