Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Oil & Water (Danny & Rachel ) #4 : Because the baby boy has Danny's nose! We're still hoping it's his baby!

Welcome to the
Danny & Rachel
appreciation thread
no. 4

s h i p p e r s
01. Rinslet
02. bluewhiteheart
03. starryeyed15
04. *Fatima*
05. ღDonna L. Crawford
06. bungee21
07. Considering Disobedience
08. jayta
09. Blue_Nintsu
10. Kisara
11. Puck's Girl
12. retropanda
13. CrashandBurn9
14. Lexipedia
15. dixieland_dreamer
16. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
17. babybop
18.Ford07
19.Puck's Girl
20.so·lil·o·quy
21.velvet2003
22. somehowsundown
23. MadisonNorthFan
24. Make A Wave
25. McQueenFanGirl
26. ..Mysha..
27. Raguoc
28. ~lipstick
29. Andra
30. hedwig2212
31. jules166
32. ≡IxX≡
33. Immunity
34. RainbowChaser
35. - Nina -

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by Immunity; 04-05-2012 at 10:54 PM
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT
love the title
-Fated to Love- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! I wasn't sure what to pick! There were so many titles I was thinking about.

But this one sticks out to me the most!

What did you think of the scenes?

Danny definitely still loves Rachel. The way he took care of her. How he looked at her. He loves her. And I bet he already loves that baby, even while thinking it isn't his.

ANY chance that it is his baby? What do you guys think? I mean, we did get some hints. Like the "nose" comment. The fact that the nurses kept calling Danny and Rachel the "parents." Danny looking at the baby at the end of the episode. The fact that even his team was notified that the baby arrived, and how they all discussed that a short time ago, Danny thought that was his baby. And finally, Danny saying that a father should be there when his child is born! Well, maybe the father WAS there!

Also, it looks like there is trouble in Rachel and Stan's marriage. She talked about how things weren't going well. That they tried again for the baby, but it wasn't working...

Did anyone see the preview for next week? Was Rachel in the preview?

Walter and Paige

Old 01-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT.

The whole episode, I kept thinking that Rachel doens't deserve Danny. :\ He's too good to her.. and I am kinda annoyed that they just glossed over everything that happened in their relationship and we didn't get more depth on it.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed their scenes. I still wish they didn't do the whole being Stan's baby at the end of last season. These two were pretty much my OTP for the show. Their scenes reminded me why I love them so much!

Jules I would love that to be the case.

There wasn't any preview after the episode at least for me.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOVE D LOVED THE SHOW!!!!!!!
the door is open and the two of them are going to rebuild relationship - so amazing!
I think it is Danny's baby and that will lead to more drama-
next new episode has Stan in it and Dr. Gabby interesting..........
along with the whole ex= partner

love the title I think it really puts out our hopes!!!!
i am still riding cloud nine!
hedwig2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It just seemed so... eh. XD

I'm disappointed. I wanted more. I understand they're friends now, but there are a lot of issues that they didn't even touch on.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)

I'm disappointed. I wanted more. I understand they're friends now, but there are a lot of issues that they didn't even touch on.
YEs but it is the START....lots of people complained the relationship was so rushed -or that they are better friends yadayada
SO now we are in place for whatever is yet to come- there will ALOT more to come just not as quickly as we want.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aldo I always have said that Danny and Rachel will be endgame I found it weird that Rachel called her ex-husband to help her delivering the baby doesn't Rachel has any friend who could help her in stead of Danny I felt for Danny the whole time it had to be very hard for him to see the woman he love's deliver a other mens baby Rachel in a way named the baby after Danny his second name is William and Danny last name is Williams. I have to say Danny was so cute the whole time helping his ex-wife don't see any other men doing what he did last night! Was great to see Gracie back love her scene's with daddy Danny we need to see her more
Old 01-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Aldo I always have said that Danny and Rachel will be endgame I found it weird that Rachel called her ex-husband to help her delivering the baby doesn't Rachel has any friend who could help her in stead of Danny I felt for Danny the whole time it had to be very hard for him to see the woman he love's deliver a other mens baby Rachel in a way named the baby after Danny his second name is William and Danny last name is Williams. I have to say Danny was so cute the whole time helping his ex-wife don't see any other men doing what he did last night! Was great to see Gracie back love her scene's with daddy Danny we need to see her more
They sorta have "shown"- or not depending how you want to read it- That Although Rachel married Stan- she is a trophy wife socialite- kinda on her own attending to the needs Stan has her do. She is not the mom that makes cookies and has Grace and her girlfriends over for Girl scout meetings. or has lots of friends to call in a pinch.
We saw last nite although she is trying to work it out with Stan she is not happy at all. I think of Rachel as trapped. Trying to rectify a bad choice (with Danny - still think Danny broke them up more than Rachel left him) and now trying to "stay" and have the second child be with the father (unlike the relationship Danno and Grace have) Rachel has not made great choices and yet Danno could of been on that plane but then again we wouldn't have H50!
So I am NOT nit picking- I love the set up and they will be end game!
Yes I felt for Danno but they have said openly they want Danno unhappy-
Going to ask Peter on twitter if that was REALLY the last time we see Grace? but I am waiting until next new episode- we may have a lot more twist with Stan now!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry I forgot to thank you for the new thread Jules

Quote:
Did anyone see the preview for next week? Was Rachel in the preview?
There was no preview because we get two week repeats from S2 next episode will be air February 6.

Quote:
We saw last nite although she is trying to work it out with Stan she is not happy at all. I think of Rachel as trapped. Trying to rectify a bad choice (with Danny - still think Danny broke them up more than Rachel left him) and now trying to "stay" and have the second child be with the father (unlike the relationship Danno and Grace have) Rachel has not made great choices and yet Danno could of been on that plane but then again we wouldn't have H50!
Yeah you could see she is unhappy and still in love of Danny that is my problem It is not always good to stay in a relationship if that relationship makes you not happy and it is also not good for the baby he is so young now Rachel can leave Stan better now then later when baby Charles knows his father.

So we get Stan next episode but not Rachel?
Old 01-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

YEs thank you Jules!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you could see she is unhappy and still in love of Danny that is my problem It is not always good to stay in a relationship if that relationship makes you not happy and it is also not good for the baby he is so young now Rachel can leave Stan better now then later when baby Charles knows his father.

So we get Stan next episode but not Rachel? [/QUOTE]

I think baby reveal will be before season end or that Rachel is not going to stay much longer with Stan. She may not even run back to Danno right away because of Gabby.

Yes from my "intel" Stan and Gabby not Rachel- but like I said I think we will know more with that episode for sure- I think it is end of Jan?
Old 01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
TFTNT.

The whole episode, I kept thinking that Rachel doens't deserve Danny. :\ He's too good to her.. and I am kinda annoyed that they just glossed over everything that happened in their relationship and we didn't get more depth on it.

I disagree. I saw their scenes last night as a step forward. They are re-building in a way.

Also, if Rachel believes that the child is Stan's, it's understandable that she went back to him to try to work things out...if there is a small child involved, you always want to try to give it a home with both of its parents.

So I think Danny understands that.

And it's obvious to me that Rachel does NOT love Stan. Her going back to him all had to do with her being pregnant. I think she feels tied down to him.

I'm hoping we'll see more episodes that will explore Rachel and Danny's relationship.

I still have hopes that it's his child. Rachel said that the baby was EARLY. What if the baby was right on time, hence being Danny's child?

Walter and Paige

Old 01-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

i agree. and i agree with the fact that Danny is way too good for her now i started liking her/them more toward the end of the season. but this episode, just i don't know if i'll ever be able to ship them.. he freaking delivered his ex wife's baby.... a baby that belonged to someone else. who the hell does that i can see them being friends but there is just.. tooo much there
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
I disagree. I saw their scenes last night as a step forward. They are re-building in a way.

Also, if Rachel believes that the child is Stan's, it's understandable that she went back to him to try to work things out...if there is a small child involved, you always want to try to give it a home with both of its parents.

So I think Danny understands that.

And it's obvious to me that Rachel does NOT love Stan. Her going back to him all had to do with her being pregnant. I think she feels tied down to him.

I'm hoping we'll see more episodes that will explore Rachel and Danny's relationship.

I still have hopes that it's his child. Rachel said that the baby was EARLY. What if the baby was right on time, hence being Danny's child?
DITTO jules!!!!!
Reply   Post New Thread