Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Obviously we can't say spoilers on this thread!

But I think I can say according to the NEW press release for episode 15, Rachel will be in the episode with Grace! SO YAY more Rachel! And more Danny and Rachel interaction!

I'm looking forward to that episode! So now we officially have Rachel for 2 episodes! Hopefully, there are MORE episodes to come for Rachel!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Obviously we can't say spoilers on this thread!

But I think I can say according to the NEW press release for episode 15, Rachel will be in the episode with Grace! SO YAY more Rachel! And more Danny and Rachel interaction!

I'm looking forward to that episode! So now we officially have Rachel for 2 episodes! Hopefully, there are MORE episodes to come for Rachel!
You can talk about spoilers only if you use the spoilers tags

Yes saw the press Release a Danny centric episode not another crime to solve in this one so I am really excited for 2.15 especially to see Gracie back for the 3th time this season a while back she had said she was only booked for 2 so I am hoping for more the rest of the season!mostly if Gracie comes Rachel is also to
Old 01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You can talk about spoilers only if you use the spoilers tags

Yes saw the press Release a Danny centric episode not another crime to solve in this one so I am really excited for 2.15 especially to see Gracie back for the 3th time this season a while back she had said she was only booked for 2 so I am hoping for more the rest of the season!mostly if Gracie comes Rachel is also to

OMG I am so happy!!! yes I think Peter is keeping secrets from us-- so blown away and so "worried" at same time!
hedwig2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Seems like he is giving us hints that makes us deseperate so when it turns out not to be true we will be even happier.I didnt know that she was originally booked for only two episodes.Hope to see her in more.

I am still hoping that the baby is Danny`s.And Rachel keeps saying that she and Stan have their problems.I guess they didnt solve them after all.And she is telling it to Danny.I would like to see an episode like a flashback to see what exactly happened between Danny and Rachel.How they worked things out and what they told each other when she got back to Hawaii.This is still blurry to me.I think they told each other they still love each other which is obvious actually.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

XD even if there are spoiler tags, it's not really encouraged that we discuss spoilers on the TV thread.

But still. Someone PM me~
Old 01-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
Seems like he is giving us hints that makes us deseperate so when it turns out not to be true we will be even happier.I didnt know that she was originally booked for only two episodes.Hope to see her in more.

I am still hoping that the baby is Danny`s.And Rachel keeps saying that she and Stan have their problems.I guess they didnt solve them after all.And she is telling it to Danny.I would like to see an episode like a flashback to see what exactly happened between Danny and Rachel.How they worked things out and what they told each other when she got back to Hawaii.This is still blurry to me.I think they told each other they still love each other which is obvious actually.
I agree on all counts- crossing fingers as well!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
XD even if there are spoiler tags, it's not really encouraged that we discuss spoilers on the TV thread.

But still. Someone PM me~
I want to PM you but don't know for sure which spoiler they meant I think the spoilers jules166 and hedwig2212 meant stays in the press release for 2,15! which is already posted in the news thread!
Old 01-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I want to PM you but don't know for sure which spoiler they meant I think the spoilers jules166 and hedwig2212 meant stays in the press release for 2,15! which is already posted in the news thread!
hedwig PMed me. Thank you btw~
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

really excited for 2.15 it's gonna be a great episode
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOW no spoiler..or at least not spilling a lllll stuff from Peter Lenkov radio interview!

But james Caan voiced questions to Peter(while discussing his role on an upcoming episode of H5o) about Danno and Rachel???? are they getting together will he get married?? think it is so great that James is concerned over our Danno and Rachel yeah!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig2212 (View Post)
WOW no spoiler..or at least not spilling a lllll stuff from Peter Lenkov radio interview!

But james Caan voiced questions to Peter(while discussing his role on an upcoming episode of H5o) about Danno and Rachel???? are they getting together will he get married?? think it is so great that James is concerned over our Danno and Rachel yeah!!!
Did Peter answer any of these questions?............ it's real cute that James Caan ask about Danny life in the show
Old 01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Did Peter answer any of these questions?............ it's real cute that James Caan ask about Danny life in the show
Peter did not say he answered them nor do I think he will hahaha since he hasn't told scott either apparently!
H5o undercover will have podcast up sometime tonight.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig2212 (View Post)

Haha that's pretty cool. XD Papa is a shipper. XD
Old 01-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOWWOWOW
just saw some people on FB that are not planning on watching show because James Caan is a "shipper"??? guess they feel thar if he is a shipper of Danno and Rache,l then Peter will make sure that is how the story turns out.
of course we here want them together but I guess i am just so amazed how so people can react to a storyline.
But then again if they killed off Rachel I would stop watching show....
Old 01-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fans can take it to the extreme sometimes