Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
Yeah I agree on both accounts.

It would have been great seeing Nina in a gorgeous gown again, but we didn't get that.
I think there will be plenty of opportunities now for official red carpet photos - they will be the hot new couple who everyone will want at their events. Ilaria will have her work cut out for her for sure.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Is there anything coming where we could possibly see them?
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-25-2013, 01:10 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
Maybe if Derek/Amber make it far enough on DWTS? (But that would assume that Nina had a Monday off from filming.)
Old 09-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
A little far in time but i could totally see them at the people choice awards next january.

And another one
http://http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/09/25/derek-hough-nina-dobrev-dating/

Last edited by ninie89; 09-25-2013 at 01:30 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow...you go work for a couple of hours, & when you come back, you have pages of posts to sift through... Lol

I just skimmed things, but to sum everything up, it sounds like multiple media outlets are confirming the Nina/Derek relationship. Did I read that correctly?
Old 09-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh I'm completely useless at finding out where people will be/meant to be - I rely on the posters on here! Derek is obviously pretty tied up with DWTS (and I think he may be in it for a good few weeks) and Nina has her TVD filming, but where there's a will, there's a way
Old 09-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
I just skimmed things, but to sum everything up, it sounds like multiple media outlets are confirming the Nina/Derek relationship. Did I read that correctly?
Yes and most important of all, their reps have declined to comment. I am happy for both of them and specially for my Nina.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
A little far in time but i could totally see them at the people choice awards next january.

And another one
http://http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/09/25/derek-hough-nina-dobrev-dating/
There are over 50 entertainment media articles regarding the confirmation of Nina and Derek as a couple... and yet no one from either camp has come out and denied it, which I think is very telling regarding the reports as being the truth.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
Wow...you go work for a couple of hours, & when you come back, you have pages of posts to sift through... Lol

Most are just quoting one another or quoting the tweets and Instagrams. I haven't seen much original reporting except by E News and US Weekly. Yet. I expect we may get more insider details, but so far there are few.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
There are over 50 entertainment media articles regarding the confirmation of Nina and Derek as a couple... and yet no one from either camp has come out and denied it, which I think is very telling regarding the reports as being the truth.
I am inclined to agree. Even if a lot of the articles are effectively just "reblogs" or tweet digests on content mills, etc., it adds awareness and a sense of pressure, yet they've simply declined to comment (as opposed to denying it, as in the past).

Glad that this story finally truly "broke". Maybe now Nina and Derek can be together publicly without too much fuss.

Then: A rep for the “Vampire Diaries” actress tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “not true,” and that Dobrev and Derek Hough are “just friends.”

Now: A rep for Nina said, “We don’t comment on our clients’ personal lives.”

Interesting Derek's reps said similarly: When contacted by AccessHollywood.com regarding romance rumors on Wednesday, a rep for Derek said, “We don’t comment on Derek’s personal life.“

Almost orchestrated! One might say.

Last edited by moraen; 09-25-2013 at 05:13 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
I am inclined to agree. Even if a lot of the articles are effectively just "reblogs" or tweet digests on content mills, etc., it adds awareness and a sense of pressure, yet they've simply declined to comment (as opposed to denying it, as in the past).

Glad that this story finally truly "broke". Maybe now Nina and Derek can be together publicly without too much fuss.

Then: A rep for the “Vampire Diaries” actress tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “not true,” and that Dobrev and Derek Hough are “just friends.”

Now: A rep for Nina said, “We don’t comment on our clients’ personal lives.”

Interesting Derek's reps said similarly: When contacted by AccessHollywood.com regarding romance rumors on Wednesday, a rep for Derek said, “We don’t comment on Derek’s personal life.“

Almost orchestrated! One might say.
To bad they had to deny it at first, maybe they weren't ready to declare as a couple back then
Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough Are Dating, But It’s Not Serious: “They’re Having Fun” — Exclusive | Nina Dobrev | Wetpaint

Predictable, but probably smart and a way to calm the naysayers. :
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
To bad they had to deny it at first, maybe they weren't ready to declare as a couple back then
That's my theory. Since they didn't really start dating till late in the summer (despite the fact they interacted earlier in the summer), they probably weren't ready to be in the limelight just yet. I can't remember exactly when that Gossip Cop article came out - THEY may not have known if they were really dating or if they were still in the "we're hanging out together" stage back then.

In any case, I think it's nice that they get along so well. Since he's her best friends brother, I imagine some serious thought went into moving into "the dating zone..." If things didn't go well between them, that would likely end up awkward for all three of them.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
That's my theory. Since they didn't really start dating till late in the summer (despite the fact they interacted earlier in the summer), they probably weren't ready to be in the limelight just yet. I can't remember exactly when that Gossip Cop article came out - THEY may not have known if they were really dating or if they were still in the "we're hanging out together" stage back then.

In any case, I think it's nice that they get along so well. Since he's her best friends brother, I imagine some serious thought went into moving into "the dating zone..." If things didn't go well between them, that would likely end up awkward for all three of them.
Nina tweeted a photo of the "sweet surprise" flower arrangement she got August 14, the same day Gossip Cop debunked Star's likely accurate article. That was 10 days or so after they were photographed looking quite close at Lollapalooza.