Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2014, 11:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 (View Post)
I love the GIFs! I've always liked Emison, but wasn't sure they were going to happen, but now i truly believe they are endgame. I'm totally an Emison fan now. Can't wait for more between them! Here's my latest blog on the 100th epi: PLL Lair: The 100th episode of PLL strikes gold
After Lucas implied that he and his girlfriend (do we really believe he has one?)

I think he has an imaginary girlfriend. ahah

Supposedly, there was more to the scene (them actually having sex, which I think we all know they did) that got cut, but still it was good stuff.

As for this I've seen that a lot of fans have doubts if they had sex or not. Personally I think they did and here's why:
- Their scene was a parallel with the Ezria sex scene
- If MK only wanted to give the fans a kiss she could have written that in another scene instead she wrote them in bed with Emily and Ali half naked. (?)
- Ali was about to top Emily before the scene got cut
Old 07-10-2014, 11:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Emison is so amazing I shipping them so hard right now I loved them sinds they flashbacks in Episode 109

xx

I ship them since that eyesex but I never thought anything could happen between if they brought Ali back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
There Is possibilty we could get another flashback In future because alison said
those kisses weren't just for practice.That opens door for another kiss to happen
after the libery kiss before alison disappeared.

Maybe a kissing rock flashback
"Those kisses" I can add that to my theory that Emison were messing around before Ali left.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Amazing good video love it. One of my favorite scene''s has to bee 4x23 i geuss when she saw her again .

Last edited by Soeshie20; 07-10-2014 at 03:29 PM
Old 07-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

they are so pretty! the gifs give me feels tbh
Old 07-11-2014, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah alot off feels
Old 07-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

x

OMG EVERYTHING CAME SO FULL CIRCLE FOR THEM LAST EP

It's like the writers looked back at all their history and blended it all up in one episode and gave us some clarity and conclusions while at the same time creating so much more angsty drama for them later(since we have 2 more seasons).

I especially love the last two gifs. "Sexy in the sheets." Yeah, you'd know Ali... who would've thought she would find out just how sexy Emily is in bed already? lol
Old 07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
New Fan

xx

This hurts so ****ing good.

xx

I love that hand holding even more because it was after their sex scene and it makes them look so couple-ish.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

X

I loved last night's episode!
Old 07-16-2014, 09:23 PM
New Fan

hmm... after episoide 6... it's look like Emi doesnt trust Ali anymore T.T... has a distance on their relationship... T.T
Old 07-16-2014, 11:07 PM
New Fan

I think things were fine with Ali-Emily. Emily didn't sleep next to her because she was afraid that she would kiss her again, and she doesn't want to get burned. She doesn't trust Ali, but I think she definitely still loves Ali. The preview for the next epi with them shows that. Her face lights up the second she sees Ali. I've never seen her like that for Paige, no offense to Paily fans - just being honest.

here's my latest blog on the show: PLL Lair: PLL 5x06: To stay or go
Old 07-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Vu (View Post)
hmm... after episoide 6... it's look like Emi doesnt trust Ali anymore T.T... has a distance on their relationship... T.T
I think she's scared to fall back into old habits with Ali because she's already easily fallen back with her regarding her emotions. But I do agree she doesn't trust her, just like she doesn't trust herself with Ali alone in a bed lol. But yeah she totally doesn't trust Ali as of yet which i think makes the relationship way more interesting, it's not gonna be easy these two and I don't even think they'll officially be together but I'm so looking forward to the angst, the tension, and scenes like the one where Ali said they would only sleep.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

The episode was amazing last night I loved how Emily wanted her not to go away again and was mad at Hanna
Old 07-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Pam ships Emison.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riana (View Post)
I think Pam ships Emison.
We can only hope haha