Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletons (View Post)

I knew I could be positive!
lol love seeing emison fans reactions to this.My expectation is still low but I can't help getting excited. They still used the 100th episode ofthe show to possibly show some development between these two
Old 07-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Hey, guys. Still a couple eps behind, so I can't comment on the status and future of OTP, but I wanted to make sure we were all aware of the spoiler rules. I believe this title is from quotes not already aired yet? That's considered a spoiler, unless it's from an official promo that's aired. Please be careful on what is posted from tumblr around here.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 07-05-2014, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Hey, guys. Still a couple eps behind, so I can't comment on the status and future of OTP, but I wanted to make sure we were all aware of the spoiler rules. I believe this title is from quotes not already aired yet? That's considered a spoiler, unless it's from an official promo that's aired. Please be careful on what is posted from tumblr around here.
Sorry about that.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:37 PM
New Fan

Here's my preview of this week's epi, there could be spoilers in it, so beware: PLL Lair: The 100th episode is sure to be epic
Old 07-06-2014, 04:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 (View Post)
Here's my preview of this week's epi, there could be spoilers in it, so beware: PLL Lair: The 100th episode is sure to be epic
But let's be honest, do we really want Ali to change? To use one of Alis old line: "What would be the fun of that?" I have no problem with Ali being a little nicer, and not being a bully, but I think we all like bitchy, snarky Ali. Let's be honest Ali gives the show life, and keeps it entertaining.

I totally agree.

Btw I loved your fanvid AlwaysCB
Old 07-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I just found it on youtube but it's really good
Old 07-06-2014, 07:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
But let's be honest, do we really want Ali to change? To use one of Alis old line: "What would be the fun of that?" I have no problem with Ali being a little nicer, and not being a bully, but I think we all like bitchy, snarky Ali. Let's be honest Ali gives the show life, and keeps it entertaining.

I totally agree.

Thanks.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

add me i love this couple
Old 07-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I totally agree.

That's the thing. I also don't want Alison to fully change. It's unrealistic and her keeping some of her harsher qualities is expected. The problem I have with some people in this fandom is that this doesn't go far enough for them. If you don't want Alison to be a bully who constantly torments everybody around her you're just trying to "whitewash" her, or excusing her of everything bad she's ever done.

That's not the case at all. Certain other characters have been shady as ****, even Paige was a bully, everybody's patron saint Spencer was the one to say that in the first place and we saw evidence of it ourselves. I mean if Alison will become big A and try to kill the girls than what can I say? it's understandable and i'm sure Sasha will slay the storyline, but what's wrong with wanting a different version of events from the books? what's wrong with us wanting Alison to have character growth?

Nothing. Just a bunch of biased shipper bull****.

Also i'll change the title cause I was busy for a few days and couldn't really visit to see Kiss of Deaths post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soeshie20
add me i love this couple
Added you!

EDIT: Wait, how can you even change the title here?

Last edited by BassIsAlpha; 07-07-2014 at 08:19 AM
Old 07-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassIsAlpha (View Post)
That's the thing. I also don't want Alison to fully change. It's unrealistic and her keeping some of her harsher qualities is expected. The problem I have with some people in this fandom is that this doesn't go far enough for them. If you don't want Alison to be a bully who constantly torments everybody around her you're just trying to "whitewash" her, or excusing her of everything bad she's ever done.

That's not the case at all. Certain other characters have been shady as ****, even Paige was a bully, everybody's patron saint Spencer was the one to say that in the first place and we saw evidence of it ourselves. I mean if Alison will become big A and try to kill the girls than what can I say? it's understandable and i'm sure Sasha will slay the storyline, but what's wrong with wanting a different version of events from the books? what's wrong with us wanting Alison to have character growth?

Nothing. Just a bunch of biased shipper bull****.

Also i'll change the title cause I was busy for a few days and couldn't really visit to see Kiss of Deaths post.

Added you!

EDIT: Wait, how can you even change the title here?
I agree with what your saying.

I don't want them to go like the books for 2 very good reasons

1:It absoltely kills this ship.Anyone who thinks this ship still exists after alison would try to kill emily with other liars like books Is full of it
2:It destroys Sasha's sceentime.She could leave show or be seen even more infrequently In flashbacks than she was In 3a and 4a.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I just found it on youtube but it's really good
Ahah in this case, thanks for sharing with us.

Quote:
Just a bunch of biased shipper bull****.
There's your answer.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I love that they're still keeping bitchy Alison and I hope to see more of her when she vs Mona.

Regarding not wanting Ali as A I couldn't agree more and when you try to state such an opinion it's not accepted instead you are told how you're opinion is wrong and will ruin the whole world if Alison isn't A. What's so wrong with entertaining such an idea, what's so wrong with wanting a twist? I can totally understand and respect other people who say to stay true to the book but to debunk my opinion because it doesn't match what most are saying is really irritating. But I guess its because they're so passionate about the book, or passionate about Ali being evil whatever.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:02 AM
Loyal Fan

well hopefully tonight other emison fans join me In posting here and hopefully we
get something good.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

look who's shipping emison too! pretty random is you ask me lol

Link