Fan Forum Star

Welcome Candice
Old 04-25-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome

Shelle
Old 04-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I see lots of criticism about how Finn is "bland" and undeveloped so hopefully they fix this and give him something to work with.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
I see lots of criticism about how Finn is "bland" and undeveloped so hopefully they fix this and give him something to work with.
I see this too, but I don't see that at all. Not everyone can be developed at the same time in 6 episodes
Old 04-27-2014, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, he's not bland at all IMO. There are flaws, but every character has them. He hasn't had a proper storyline aside from being a love interest. I say give it time. I wonder if we'll get flashbacks of Finn in this NEW episode see how it's kind of centered around saving his life.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you two, especially since the entirety of the show so far has been about the drama between Clarke and Wells about Clarke's dad being floated, then the stuff with Clarke and her mom and her mom being the one who got her dad floated. This recent episode was all about Bellamy and his sister, so there hasn't been any development for anyone not Clarke or bellamy imo.

I don't think Finn is bland or has no depth either, but I want the show to develop him more and give him more to do, so those criticisms can go away.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, same. I can't wait for him to get more developed. I love him, but I want others to as well, so if that comes with more development, then I'm all for it.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Yeah, same. I can't wait for him to get more developed. I love him, but I want others to as well, so if that comes with more development, then I'm all for it.
Same here lol. I hate when people hate the character I love. Especially for silly reasons. A good example would be Marissa from the OC. She was my fave character but she got A LOT of hate when the show was still on tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
^ Yeah, he's not bland at all IMO. There are flaws, but every character has them. He hasn't had a proper storyline aside from being a love interest. I say give it time. I wonder if we'll get flashbacks of Finn in this NEW episode see how it's kind of centered around saving his life.
I'm hoping for flashbacks as well. Considering the focal point will be trying to save his life, I hope we get some glimpses of him on the ark or something.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope for flashbacks too, but I think if we do, it won't be until S2.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hope for flashbacks too, but I think if we do, it won't be until S2.
Yeah you're right that it might be s2 when we get stuff on Finn. I was kinda disappointed we didn't get anything this episode.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. You would have thought an episode focused on him, with him being hurt and all would be a good way to bring in flashbacks.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah. You would have thought an episode focused on him, with him being hurt and all would be a good way to bring in flashbacks.
Exactly, lol, but I guess not? Do we know if his parents are still alive? I would have liked to have gotten a scene where they tell the ark Finn is injured and dying, and we get to see his parents or they are mentioned or something. Or a flashback to anything pertaining to him. But I guess that's s2.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't know that much about him at all. I thought we would have got a flashback or some mention of his family in the last episode. We know he has a mother. A father wasn't mentioned.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 05-07-2014, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. You would have thought they would have included some flashbacks with him. Well hopefully we will get them at some point.

Hm.. maybe his father died or something.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah. You would have thought they would have included some flashbacks with him. Well hopefully we will get them at some point.

Hm.. maybe his father died or something.
I wish we'd get them sooner rather than later lol. I wish there would be a scene where he opens up to someone about his parents or anything really. I wanna learn more about what he did on the ark and his family.