Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I do think they will attempt to take Octavia out without killing her.
I agree. I don't see even Clarke in Wanheda mode flat out attempting to kill Octavia.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, I don't see them resorting to killing her.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I do think they will attempt to take Octavia out without killing her. At least for now. Not sure how they’re going to go about it, but I’m excited to see it.
I think the same, April

Bellamy would never allow them to kill his sister
He‘ll have problems with taking her out without killing her too, but I think he’ll do it for peacekeeping reasons and to save his Spacekru family members in Eden
Old 06-24-2018, 04:30 PM
Total Fan

You guys should try googling "take someone out." It's basically a euphemism for killing them. Clarke has already killed hundreds of people. Bellamy wouldn't have looked so worried at the end of the last episode if he thought Clarke was just planning on kidnapping Octavia for a few days. I think Clarke is going to try to kill her and will fail because Bellamy stops her.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what it means.

I don’t think Clarke is going to automatically resort to that, or Bellamy will talk her down from it and convince her to try something else at first. That’s all.
ICON
Old 06-24-2018, 05:25 PM
Total Fan

Oh yeah, I totally think Bellamy will succeed in making sure she doesn't kill Octavia, but I think that's certainly her intention. Clarke's in crazed mama bear mode, she pissed because Octavia took Madi from her, and she will totally kill her for that. But of course it's way too early in the season for her to kill Octavia, so it won't work.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Killing (or trying to kill) Octavia will be the last resort so while I don’t rule it out entirely, I see it happening at the end of the season ... and I feel like it won’t be Clarke who does it, but Bellamy.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-24-2018, 05:48 PM
Total Fan

I think Clarke looks like she's at her "last resort" point right now. Even if somebody tries to kill Octavia this week, that doesn't mean they would succeed. Clarke can fail. I think it would super hard to kill her. But maybe even harder to just kidnap her. What on Earth would they do with a vicious, highly-skilled warrior in captivity with hundreds of her devoted followers trying to save her? Clarke only has like 5 people on her side, tops. They're gonna have to do something that would take away Octavia's legions of protectors. I could see Bellamy and Gaia convincing her to reveal Madi's nightblood to all of Wonkru so that everyone starts questioning Octavia's leadership. That would be a way they could weaken Octavia's hold on her people. But of course Clarke doesn't want to do that to Madi... Choices.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We will see. Even if Clarke is at her last resort right now, I can see Bellamy talking her down from it. But I also wonder if Bellamy has already thought about all of this (either consciously or subconsciously) and about whether it might be necessary.
ICON
Old 06-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah when I think of taking someone out, to me it = killing them. That said, it just seems super weird for Clarke to be like "oop, better kill Octavia!" Especially in front of Bellamy.

Maybe she just wanted to sound cool and like, plans to like, blindfold her and then gently lead her away from Polis and then run away giggling.

jk jk jk

I'm missing this episode because I'll be at the airport but also So I have to stay off here and Twitter for sure.

Old 06-24-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah when I think of taking someone out, to me it = killing them. That said, it just seems super weird for Clarke to be like "oop, better kill Octavia!" Especially in front of Bellamy.
That's what I think of, too, most definitely. And I think Clarke is willing to do that if need be, but we'll see if she tries something else first.

Yeah, definitely stay off of here and Twitter, Lisa. Don't spoil yourself! When will you be able to watch?
ICON
Old 06-24-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not til I come back, probably The episode airs when my flight should be taking off, so unless there's some magical way I can get it on Westjet's in-flight entertainment system, I'm screwed Luckily there's no episode next week so I won't miss two, so I'll have to watch this one when I get

#wahhhh

Old 06-24-2018, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sorry if I'm asking but isen't that bashing a character if anything wishing someone would kill her, you can criticie her actions that's another thing, I love Kara

Last edited by adam23089; 06-24-2018 at 09:24 PM
Old 06-24-2018, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

I feel like maybe Clarke is so single-minded about protecting Madi that she might not have even thought about how Bellamy would react when she said she wanted to "take her out." If you watch that scene and pay attention to what Bellamy/Monty/Harper are doing in the background, they seem pretty surprised by Clarke's behavior. Like she has just snapped and is going off on her own and the rest of them don't seem to matter to her anymore. You can see Bellamy look at them and make this open-palmed gesture to them like "wtf is going on?" and Clarke is totally oblivious. This is the Clarke that impaled a living man on a spike in 5x03 to protect her baby. She's not thinking like "oh, it will hurt Bellamy's feelings."
Old 06-25-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Really surprised we didn't get a peak yesterday or yet this morning.