Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I have to say that although that moment with Bellamy/Murphy taking care of Clarke was sweet, i really didn't see the big deal it was made out to be for Bellarke… I thought it was over pretty fast as well…

Bonfire scene was my fav

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 01-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

All my fave Bellarke scenes were from ep 05 (this season), every scene we had after that ep was good, steady Bellarke (partnership), but i dont feel like it was anything special .
i accept that since that awful SL (IMO) didnt allowed much of Bellarke, thats why i hope we have more scene with them (with every note we already seen from them and more)

Also, even thou i dont feel there was anything awesome in Bellarke front, i also think the writers made a point in put in every ep a 10 sec, scene with Bellamy and clarke.
That shows, for me, at least, that they are interesting in keep up with their evolution, which makes me also believe that they are going to make them a thing (someday) and im not shipping a hopeless idea, which was what i felt during the whole season 1.

Last edited by Mar_1; 01-04-2015 at 03:29 AM
Old 01-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

^^I have to agree. 2X05 was made of gold, the rest was just meh! But it's not just Bellarke, it's the episodes in general. I wasn't very impressed with this season so far, I found myself to be bored most of the time. We lost the dynamic we have last season, all this time placed on Finn (and I understand why they had to do it) was a huge snoozefest, I was also excited with the adults coming but so far it has been pretty much disappointing. I hope the rest of the season is better because I don't know if I can still keep watching a show that brings nothing to me anymore.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 01-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 01-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
Now that dropship scene where Bell is concerned over Clarke. I know many have liked it and I was excited when I first saw Finn bring her in but then the scene was quite badly shot imo. It is only after I saw gifs on tumblr (bless those people btw ) and after watching it a second time or more did I realise his hand was under Clarke's head lol. Either I am quite an unobservant person or that scene looked better in gifs than it did on screen.
I caught almost all of the little things while I was live tweeting the first time I watched it except for Bellamy brushing her hair away from her face but I saw that when I went back to watch the scene again during the commercial. I may pay too close attention. I think the gifs make it easier to catch things b/c they're on an endless loop so you can pick up on the little details that you may have missed during the actual scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
Now I'm looking forward to the promo scene but I don't think we can talk abt it here
If it is from a promo that has aired on television then it's fine to talk about and is not considered a spoiler. I'm really hoping that Bellamy smacking the possibly poisoned drink out of Clarke's hand is just one of many Bellarke scenes that we'll get in 2x09.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 01-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I zoned out in that scene, I barely remember him doing anything sweet ie. brushing her hair out of her face, and now I feel like a space cadet

Old 01-05-2015, 04:06 PM
New Fan

I feel like the Spacewalker ep had some very deliberate Clarke/Bellamy presentation, positioning and mirroring, the works. Of course none of it is romantic but rewatching the ep over the holidays, it felt very clearly deliberate to me. Anybody else get that sense?

Now to what end, who knows. Hopefully that means that the story is continuing to naturally pair these two up, and perhaps we might start to see the seeds of a shift in their dynamic from leadership partnership to a much more emotionally rich one. The circumstances are certainly ripe for that shift to take place soon.

So far the evolution of their relationship has not felt contrived at all and i'm willing to trust that the writers/showrunners know exactly what they have with these two. So far, so good. Here's hoping it continues that way.

Wish they'd cut it out with the fan-baiting though. Unnecessary and quite frankly childish.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 01-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumKum (View Post)
I feel like the Spacewalker ep had some very deliberate Clarke/Bellamy presentation, positioning and mirroring, the works. Of course none of it is romantic but rewatching the ep over the holidays, it felt very clearly deliberate to me. Anybody else get that sense?
Not really. The only thing I saw was when Clarke was about to leave to go kill Finn and some meaningful looks passed between them. Maybe you could provide some examples?

The business about Bellamy being "sweet" to her when she had a head wound is overblown, imo. I would expect any non-sociopathic human to be gentle with an unconscious person who is bleeding from their head. Murphy was gentle and concerned about her too and that probably doesn't imply any kind of special feeling on his part... or does it?!
Old 01-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MURPHARKE

I'm switching over...I never noticed this before!

Old 01-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 01-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Amazing video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
If it is from a promo that has aired on television then it's fine to talk about and is not considered a spoiler. I'm really hoping that Bellamy smacking the possibly poisoned drink out of Clarke's hand is just one of many Bellarke scenes that we'll get in 2x09.
I am hoping for more than that scene ofc Maybe another big scene which is a role reversal of the " I am a monster" scene between Clarke /Bellamy 1x08.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-05-2015, 11:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Not really. The only thing I saw was when Clarke was about to leave to go kill Finn and some meaningful looks passed between them. Maybe you could provide some examples?

The business about Bellamy being "sweet" to her when she had a head wound is overblown, imo. I would expect any non-sociopathic human to be gentle with an unconscious person who is bleeding from their head. Murphy was gentle and concerned about her too and that probably doesn't imply any kind of special feeling on his part... or does it?!

I wasn't talking about looks, just their positioning. Lots of walking and standing together, particularly the scene where Abby refuses to give Finn up to the Grounder riders and then when Kane reappears back on the scene. There was one very clear shot of mirroring between Kane/Abby and Bellamy/Clarke. Like I said, it's not romantic but it's not just coincidental either imo.

On your second point, sure any "non-sociopathic human" would be compassionate but considering this is the same Bellamy who just kinda stood there when Clarke collapsed from the virus, I'd say this is some small measure of progress. So it's not entirely overblown as you've suggested.