Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Well, it's a matter of POVs about this show, none is forced to see what he/she cannot I think Stefan moved on from her romantic feelings for Elena, but of course he still loves her and his brother, it's the base of the new "triangle" which I don't believe affect SC in any way I think the writers are taking time with SC and it's good, but of course it won't be the only Stefan's relationship explored, just one of them, luckily the new and definitive phase of his romantic life

Yep, there will be
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am good, I have been so out of the loop, went back and watched all there scenes, could we finally get them? I hope so
Off to bed, just thought I's stop in before ttyl
Old 10-25-2014, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

I have faith for SC

Bye Chrissy, sleep well
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all, how are you? I am so excited to find they might actually go with Stefan/Caroline, finally
Old 10-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Chrissy

I0m excited too, what do you think of their scenes until now?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm loving their slow buil up. I hope the pay off is awesome too!
Old 10-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Well, it's a matter of POVs about this show, none is forced to see what he/she cannot I think Stefan moved on from her romantic feelings for Elena, but of course he still loves her and his brother, it's the base of the new "triangle" which I don't believe affect SC in any way I think the writers are taking time with SC and it's good, but of course it won't be the only Stefan's relationship explored, just one of them, luckily the new and definitive phase of his romantic life
All of this. JP and CD both said that the "triangle" wasn't going anywhere, they just didn't elaborate on what type of triangle it would be. I think it's pretty clear now.

So if Caroline is going to be helping Ivy, I'm really hoping that means that we get a good Steroline talk in the next episode. I feel like one is definitely needed after what happened in 6x03.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
All of this. JP and CD both said that the "triangle" wasn't going anywhere, they just didn't elaborate on what type of triangle it would be. I think it's pretty clear now.
Pretty much yeah It's about 3 people that love and will always love each other and that at the same time love some other people in a different way

Quote:
So if Caroline is going to be helping Ivy, I'm really hoping that means that we get a good Steroline talk in the next episode. I feel like one is definitely needed after what happened in 6x03.
Yeah, definitely, I hope Stefan won't just appear at her door asking to take care of Ivy and then walking away I guess it can be a bit awkward for them, and Stefan is involved still with Ivy after all, but it's a baby step for Steroline to talk and share things again
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

Yeah, definitely, I hope Stefan won't just appear at her door asking to take care of Ivy and then walking away I guess it can be a bit awkward for them, and Stefan is involved still with Ivy after all, but it's a baby step for Steroline to talk and share things again
That would annoy me if he expects Caroline to deal with Ivy because Caroline is not at fault for what happened She could help but she shouldn't be completely responsible.

Even though I get that Stefan is mourning and needs some serious help because he's in a very dark space and wants nothing to do with MF I must admit I was a bit upset to see that Stefan could speak to Elena in such a reasonable tone and say that he wasn't avoiding her. Yet with Caroline it's complete avoidance

I get that Caroline is a pushy person and doesn't take no for an answer so avoiding her is probably easier but if he had spoken to her she would have given him space. I hope we see them having a proper conversation. I was just thinking about 2x13 when Stefan said that Caroline doesn't have to pretend with him and I thought it would be nice if they did a call back where Stefan tells her he couldn't pretend with her.

I wonder if Elena will tell Caroline about Stefan's grieving methods or keep it a secret.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

x
Old 10-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful art

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
That would annoy me if he expects Caroline to deal with Ivy because Caroline is not at fault for what happened She could help but she shouldn't be completely responsible.
I seriously hope they won't put int he middle the fact Enzo did it bc he saw Caroline crying... or I'm going to murder someone!!! Caroline is a good friend, and I'm sure she'll be ok to help Ivy in the end... but Stefan better ask her nicely after 6x03

Quote:
Even though I get that Stefan is mourning and needs some serious help because he's in a very dark space and wants nothing to do with MF I must admit I was a bit upset to see that Stefan could speak to Elena in such a reasonable tone and say that he wasn't avoiding her. Yet with Caroline it's complete avoidance

I get that Caroline is a pushy person and doesn't take no for an answer so avoiding her is probably easier but if he had spoken to her she would have given him space. I hope we see them having a proper conversation. I was just thinking about 2x13 when Stefan said that Caroline doesn't have to pretend with him and I thought it would be nice if they did a call back where Stefan tells her he couldn't pretend with her.
Maybe now that he kind of broke down, he'll be more open with Caroline too He was pretending bakc in 6x01-03, now he's facing the real deal and Caroline can help more with her compassion towards him With Elena is more about proving a point and then talking about her and DE, than his own issues, even though he mentioned the relationship with Damon And it was by accident.

Or maybe Caroline saying him he doesn't have to pretend with her anymore, too

Quote:
I wonder if Elena will tell Caroline about Stefan's grieving methods or keep it a secret.
No idea TBH, I was sure she would have mentioned her to Stefan during the trip, and she didn't, I'm not risking speculation anymore in this matter
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love there scenes so far, hope we get more of them. Just keep that Enzo away.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Spoiler:

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 10-26-2014 at 01:30 PM
Old 10-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

^
Spoiler:

I may be wrong but I feel like the reason Stefan will go to Caroline for help with Ivy is b/c he knows that he's in no place to help Ivy transition to life as a vampire and that of everyone, Caroline is the best one to teach control and moderation and how to live as normal of a life as possible. Stefan didn't blame Caroline before when the thought that Enzo had actually killed Ivy for good, so I don't see why he would do that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I may have my Steroline shipper glasses on but I think this speaks to the depth of Stefan's feelings for Caroline. She is the ONLY one that he completely avoided. He was able to talk to Elena and Alaric who are just Stefan's friends, but he couldn't even listen to Caroline's voicemails. I mean, yes, I'm sure part of it is like what you said about Caroline being very persistent but there's more to it than that.

You mentioned the moment in 2x13 when Stefan told Caroline that she didn't have to pretend with him. I think part of the avoidance of Caroline for Stefan is that he can't pretend with her. She sees right through him.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful video, I adore that song... and the manip with Stefan "proposes" to Caroline got me shivers

Quote:
I may be wrong but I feel like the reason Stefan will go to Caroline for help with Ivy is b/c he knows that he's in no place to help Ivy transition to life as a vampire and that of everyone, Caroline is the best one to teach control and moderation and how to live as normal of a life as possible. Stefan didn't blame Caroline before when the thought that Enzo had actually killed Ivy for good, so I don't see why he would do that now.
I don't think he'll blame her, just to be clear, even more bc Caroline had no control in this, I just hope the writers will stick with this too
I am the storm"

Anna