Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Please add me
I always thought that Elijah/Sophie would get together instead they force on us Elijah/Hayley.

When Sophie broke down i was hopeing that Elijah would stay with her make sure that she is ok but what do we get Elijah/Hayley. The woman has just lost everything if it was not for her Klaus/Elijah would not have known that Hayley was pregnant with Klaus`s baby.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 01-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Just added you, liomi95!

Well, I think Hayley is too immature for Elijah, so since the beginning I thought him and Sophie were going to have a thing.... turns out that the writers choose Haylijah as their main couple. I don't like them at all, it's probably the worst ship for me, but the fandom seems to be enjoying all the forced scenes. And with that, my hopes even for future Elijah/Sophie is very slim.

I thought that Elijah would sympathize with Sophie's position since the beginning considering he is always mouthing off about family above all.... but when he found out her reasons, he was the first to label her as their enemy not happy with Elijah
Old 01-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ever since The Originals happened Elijah`s character has changed so much since TVD. Did`nt Elijah once say to Alaric that he likes older woman, when Alaric thought that Elijah wanted Jenna ?.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 01-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah.... there was a character assassination of Elijah since TO started....
He's basically ruined for me atm.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I will not give up on Elijah/Sophie unless Elijah does something or says something to Sophie that i am not happy about.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Moderator Manager

I always have hope.... but atm, they barely even interact, unless is for him to accuse or use her as a source of information.... The moment they actually share a good scene like in the pilot, I'll be hopeful again
Old 01-24-2014, 05:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Just added you, liomi95!

Well, I think Hayley is too immature for Elijah, so since the beginning I thought him and Sophie were going to have a thing.... turns out that the writers choose Haylijah as their main couple. I don't like them at all, it's probably the worst ship for me, but the fandom seems to be enjoying all the forced scenes. And with that, my hopes even for future Elijah/Sophie is very slim.

I thought that Elijah would sympathize with Sophie's position since the beginning considering he is always mouthing off about family above all.... but when he found out her reasons, he was the first to label her as their enemy not happy with Elijah
This. this is exactly how i feel about H/E, also this 'almost kiss' was hard to watch.
I really don't get why he wanted to kiss her after her speech?! Anyway

Also Elijah judging Sophie because she wants her niece back is so hypocrite because he is doing the exact same thing, I was hoping for more understanding from him.

After watching TVD 100 episode, I really don't want to ship them because I'm afraid Sophie is going to be Bonnie 2.0 ad Bonnie never had a proper storyline, even after 5 seasons.

Oh the only "good" thing that happened right now is that Sabine is Celeste. I never understood why everytime they needed a witch, S abine was the one helping Elijah and why they had those moments, I was afraid it was just the writers who didn't care enough about Sophie to give her scenes with the Originals or Elijah alone, but now it makes sense and doesn't have any thing to do with Sophie so I'm good.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Moderator Manager

I wrote in my episode discussion that I'm sure Elijah is bipolar... he flips his minds in a blink of an eye, because he was all betrayed and after she gave him a speech of "who cares about a promise you made 200 years ago" he is all sharing puppy eye looks with her.... Weird.

I got really sad and disappointed when Elijah didn't show the slightest sympathy for Sophie's situation, he was all harsh and threatening. Not the Elijah that had a good heart in TVD.

I've always thought that Sophie would be Bonnie's version of TO. She lacks SL, her plans/plots last like 10 minutes in one episode, and she only appears when one of the Originals needs some info/spell....

As for Sabine, I like her from the beginning, so I didn't mind her helping out... and now that she sort of double-crossed Sophie in the spells and will probably come after the Originals, maybe it will the be excuse for Sophie to join forces with the siblings and hopefully have more scenes with Elijah (if he is not fully blaming her and all forgiving of Hayley, which I think it will be the case)
Old 01-25-2014, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah.... there was a character assassination of Elijah since TO started....
He's basically ruined for me atm.
Ugh I was re-watching the first episode that Elijah showed up on TVD and miss that guy.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:23 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Me too! Now when I see him, it's like a completely different character
Old 01-25-2014, 04:42 AM
New Fan

I think that JP began to compound E & K in case The Orginals not been approved by the CW This thread is no longer needed, you have something to do with Hayley, who was the same excuse to stay Klaus in TVD5.
So are the changes in the nature of the form

Last edited by kividuma; 01-25-2014 at 04:51 AM
Old 01-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just noticed I'm not on the list. Add me please. I saw the chemistry from the moment they met. Wish they would use it more on the show though.

I was so happy to see some scenes this week. I may try my hand at some gifs soon.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
Just noticed I'm not on the list. Add me please. I saw the chemistry from the moment they met. Wish they would use it more on the show though.

I was so happy to see some scenes this week. I may try my hand at some gifs soon.
Same! And yes they had some scenes together (sort of..) I liked this one

x
Old 01-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Just added you to the list, ~Lost and Found~!

Yeah... it's a shame that TPTB is not using the chemistry and possibilities with them

I liked that they were in scenes together, but I'm greedy, I want more
Old 01-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

well, maybe now that they kind of worked towards the same thing they're going to have that chance? IDK