Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Oh don't worry about it.

To me Elijah was all cold and rude to her for something she had no choice, Agnes and those witches restrained Sophie and used the curse object on her against her will. So in the end she was as much as victim (in that occasion) as Hayley. So, I was already a bit disappointed with Elijah, and that episode only made me more.

Sophie disappeared because the only connection she had with the siblings was the fact she was tied to the pregnant lady, when the link was severed she just had no point in the story until she comes up with another plan.
yeah, it wasn't great in 1x06 I didn't think either
Old 01-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Moderator Manager

To me their best scenes (considering they barely had any) are still from the pilots... There was a certain level of chemistry, not sexual, more like one was intrigued by the other.... huge potential material there
Old 01-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know right? I also loved their scenes in the pool
Oh and Ive been reading articles about Sophie or just the show in general and its so frustrating because a lot of people have seen their chemistry except the writers...
Old 01-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

it is the most frustrating part of shipping... not having the writers agree with you.... that and everyone who tries to tear your ship down but mostly the writers
Old 01-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Girls... don't let others bring you down.... everybody will ship whatever they want, but what matters is how you feel about them
But I do agree, that when the ship is disregarded by TPTB it's really annoying!!
Old 01-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well so far I didn't see hate towards them, and you might think that it's because they barely have any scenes, but it was the same for Damon and Bonnie in the very beginning of TVD, yet this pairing still received a lot of hate.

I just watched the new stills and
Spoiler:

I'm scared the theme song for those two is going to be this
We could have had it all

Old 01-14-2014, 05:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, the lack of hate sure is refreshing... but I think it's mostly because other shippers don't see them as threat considering that JP pretty much only invested in Haylijah don't even letting much space for Elijah/Sophie in these first few episodes.

The more spoilers I read, less and less enthusiastic about them getting good scenes (or any at all) I get

We really could've had it all!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 05:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I wonder if they are gonna have a "moment" after Sophie learned that Elijah killed Agnes.
Does she even going to find out about this? I mean in the promo she
Spoiler:
Old 01-14-2014, 05:48 AM
Moderator Manager

She knows that Agnes is dead, that's for sure... that's why she has been missing for several episodes, she's trying to come up with a plan B to complete the Harvest thing.

As for a moment between them, that's what we should've had considering that Elijah did trick her... but knowing how the writers work, it will be yet another thing that will never be dealt with on the show

I am hoping that at some point Sophie completes the ritual and get the witches all powerful so they can matter more in the story...
Old 01-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Why did he even kill her?

"No one hurts my family and lives"
lol, are we forgetting about precious Elena?

But whatver, it creates some angst bewteen them so, I'm kinda of okay with it.

Quote:
Even though I wouldn’t mind seeing interaction between her and Tyler, I personally want a relationship to brew between Sophie and Elijah, she was the first character he encountered coming back to New Orleans and they have incredible chemistry in their scenes together, they both are driven and care about family above all but for now Haylijah shippers can have their fun but I’m holding out hope that one day we will see a possibility for Solijah.
x
YES please.

Quote:
I am hoping that at some point Sophie completes the ritual and get the witches all powerful so they can matter more in the story...
Same. I hope it will happen on episode 10-11, I'm tired of waiting and seeing only Davina doing magic.
I love the witches stuff, episode 5 has been my fvorite so far
Old 01-14-2014, 06:12 AM
Moderator Manager

I can't with that quote.... whenever I read it, I just get all bitter with Elijah over Kol Worst quote ever!

There can only be angst drama if they actually have scenes together... so at this moment I'm angry with the path that the writers decided to go

I really liked episode 5 too.... and I think it's about time that TPTB finds a way to get the witches more active in the show.... it's definitely time to tie them to the Originals somehow, whether it's as allies or enemies, they just need to be more powerful to matter.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

After what Sophie did (or is going to do) to Celeste body, they have to share some scenes right?
Old 01-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I really hope so!!! Even if it's to confront each other!! Any scene is better than no scene
Old 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
After what Sophie did (or is going to do) to Celeste body, they have to share some scenes right?
It wouldn't make sense if they didn't.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I really want these two to have more scenes together!!!!