Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

This title oh gosh, this thread always has the most uniquely out-of-the world titles. Hearing Santana going "Wanky" at PQ's declaration of love and then seeing this title really does make some sense now lol.

And as much as I so did not expect this turnout for Quick since I thought RIB have long washed their hands off them, wonders if RIB might have just decided to give them this 100th epi happy ending just to help in their ratings considering as a Quick shipper, I've to wait this long for them to even get some focus again finally. And who knows if this means never ever seeing Quick again after this but hell, I'll take this as some sort of miracle reunion for now when it comes to a fickle show like Glee.
I haven't been posting here often but I just have to come back here since a long awhile ago when I asked to be added on my old screen-name aha just so I can remember Quick once again.

I made icons btw, couldn't help it, these two still give me all those feels even with the inconsistent crap their relationship has been thrown at throughout this show and the way they kept downplaying this ship until recently.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

also I don't think we ever mentioned this, wtf at Mark's hair now

pretty icons!
Old 04-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
don't forget mark's awkward smiling!
i can't decide if i'm happy bc there was cuteness and better late than never or if i'm more annoyed quinn's perfect s4 ending was ignored and became one of those glee things that happened but never happened. why wouldn't santana mention that when describing quinn to nate archibald's douchy twin? mention of the ryan seacrest tattoo was really great, though.

Glee likes to forget the things they did good like.....Quinntana. Then again they brought up Skank!Quinn <3. Still hatin' Santana failing to mentioning it instead of saying she gives a crap about PQ. But can i say hallelujah at them not saying "Quick"? That would have ruined it tbh.

Nate's twin looked pretty, but Quinn should have gotten a better smackdown tho.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
And as much as I so did not expect this turnout for Quick since I thought RIB have long washed their hands off them, wonders if RIB might have just decided to give them this 100th epi happy ending just to help in their ratings considering as a Quick shipper, I've to wait this long for them to even get some focus again finally.
glee's ratings are a lost cause at this point. i think they're just trying to wrap things up with the graduates by pairing them all off. so heather is back and brittana is on when santana actually has another gf, quick gets another sudden revival, and from my no-longer-watching understanding even some samcedes in the latest ep. all of those people are probably thought to be done with the show, at least until the real series finale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
so, before glee we know he had the monchichi hair and the zack morris 'do, i wonder when the last time in his life was that mark did have a normal hairstyle.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam is such a **** lol, he legit hooked up with all the girls sans Rachel at this point. Puck must be proud.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
Sam is such a **** lol, he legit hooked up with all the girls sans Rachel at this point. Puck must be proud.
I think I vaguely remember outrage at them potentially trying to pair rachel/sam this season or next. So there's always time!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amber is way to good for this show and for Chord, so hopefully she won't stay for to long, she's smarter than that right? Mercedes stuck in NYC with Artie, Blaine, Rachel, Sam and Kurt (?) is sad to me.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

pretty icons!
I actually like his hair. Maybe I'm the odd one out.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
so, before glee we know he had the monchichi hair and the zack morris 'do, i wonder when the last time in his life was that mark did have a normal hairstyle.
Yeah his hair in the 100th epi actually looked normal compared to his past hair on the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer Of Nations (View Post)
I actually like his hair. Maybe I'm the odd one out.
Nah you're not the only one, I really like his current hair in that 100th epi, it's a marked improvement from that bird-like frohawk style he sported in the earlier seasons.

Like his hair here and having to wear this ridiculous fake-abs superhero costume because his character was aimlessly trying to make a living in the streets of LA in one epi, poor Mark really Wonder how Quinn would have reacted if she saw this side of Puck

Old 04-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it's better than the dead gross rat he had in s3.

I'm still missing the hotness that was Q back then fcking dumb baby that had to come back and ruin it.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even understand that picture
Old 04-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
Amber is way to good for this show and for Chord, so hopefully she won't stay for to long, she's smarter than that right? Mercedes stuck in NYC with Artie, Blaine, Rachel, Sam and Kurt (?) is sad to me.
idk, she seems to be a glutton for punishment since they did nothing with her the other times she came back. and then in the 100th they made a meta-reference to dwts as another "mercedes is so lazy" jokes.

she musta been crying over finn tho, since he was the one who sang the song to her before.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well it's better than the dead gross rat he had in s3.
truly the worst anything has to be better than that mess lol

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

that thing is still one of the most confusing aspects of the show. like was mark trying to make his as bad as possible because he was sick of the mohawk or were tptb not letting him get a trim bc they were dumb enough to actually think it looked better that way? or did mark think it looked alright? or was it part of tptb's general sadism? the world may never know.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He just gave up the wannabe bad boy look and just went for the old guy trying to pass for 18 instead, in other words he just wanted to be himself <3

Went to ONTD and saw that FOX has trimmed the current season down to 20 episodes (from 22).

Needed this gif to celebrate that the world will soon be free from this horrible show: