View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Robsessed_MeesterManic
Elite Fan

This title oh gosh, this thread always has the most uniquely out-of-the world titles. Hearing Santana going "Wanky" at PQ's declaration of love and then seeing this title really does make some sense now lol.

And as much as I so did not expect this turnout for Quick since I thought RIB have long washed their hands off them, wonders if RIB might have just decided to give them this 100th epi happy ending just to help in their ratings considering as a Quick shipper, I've to wait this long for them to even get some focus again finally. And who knows if this means never ever seeing Quick again after this but hell, I'll take this as some sort of miracle reunion for now when it comes to a fickle show like Glee.
I haven't been posting here often but I just have to come back here since a long awhile ago when I asked to be added on my old screen-name aha just so I can remember Quick once again.

I made icons btw, couldn't help it, these two still give me all those feels even with the inconsistent crap their relationship has been thrown at throughout this show and the way they kept downplaying this ship until recently.