Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2021, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That Gibbs & Ellie scene was Bishop's way of asking for permission in a way... Or at least waiting for Gibbs to say 'no'... I think Gibbs saw it coming, but also thought that Ellie needed to find her way, and figure out whether she wants to be a CIA agent/deep undercover agent or not... As he said to McGee "Bishop was at crossroads"...

The Ellick scene was heartbreaking yes, but it also left things open enough... And I think Ellie just wanted to cut ties as quickly as possible, because she knew that otherwise she would never leave...

Last edited by florerr; 05-28-2021 at 01:05 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Still not sure what to think of this finale.
Exactly my thoughts. Just finished watching though.
Reading all the comments wasn't helping either - although I agree with them. It was just too weird and secretive.
Maybe I have to let it sink in for a while, maybe rewatch.
Kind of reminded me of "How to get away with murder" - One mysterious scene after the other.

And I hope that they will show us how Gibbs gets his boats out when the show ends. They can't leave us in the dark about that...
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Same. A rewatch will definitely help at making sense of the scenes, or more sense I guess...
Old 05-30-2021, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely it was odd. I figure if they had a full season. It might have made more sense. There really was no set up. So, I hope they can make it make sense come September or whenever the show comes back.

Gibbs tends to know more than we think he does. So, it was possible he knew Ellie was training and while the others was oblivious to it, and so he knew she had reached the crossroads where you do have to make the choice. Especially given she asked if his choice was worth it.

Rewatches tend yes to clarify things you do not immediately pick up.

This was the start of the story. So, hopefully it makes sense in the end. And we still have Gibbs mystery also...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that was not the Bishop we know. Definitely a side we haven't seen before & sign that she's been getting some training

Its a nice change to jump into a case part way through but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something

Interesting talk Bishop had with Gibbs. I agree he should apologise to his team

Bishop really leaked the files? I don't feel like it sounds right but I guess to save lives maybe... but still seems a bit off to me

I like how they used the food to get the guy

Bishop set herself up to be caught? Or at least Odette did... guess it seems fitting for how she's exiting & other storylines they've set up in the past.

I still get Tiva from that kiss but this one was believable while Tiva was a fanfiction moment

How is it I know the Bishop part but not the Gibbs part? At least they have him move at the end so not too harsh of a cliff hanger but still

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sadden by the synopsis fear my Elle/Nick was for nothing

Hopefully she's innocent considering it's so OOC She says that she did -- feel like she just wants out and to move on with life

Naming the boat Rule 91

Poor Nick unwilling to believe she leaked NSA documents feel for him cause its so OOC and pissy at them for ending Elle/Nick before it started

Still not happy but kinda get her POV for being a Whistle blower if the "program" had a lot of innocent people dying but still not happy

Rule 91 "when you decide to leave, don't look back"

Interesting that the arms dealer had no idea about the file

That explains it she's going off for that secret mission Hmm need an icon of Elle/Nick kissing

Ugh just changed my icon but

Last edited by crash landing; 04-07-2022 at 10:03 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They wasted potential again. But the actress wanted out & they possibly had a short time to write her out. I still feel the episode was out of character for her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow why you on? just finishing the episode now I want an icon gif of their kiss but just changed icons

His gorgeous speed boat anyways 19x01 time
Old 04-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Couldn't sleep. Saw you were watching this ep so was curious on your opinion.

Heartbreaking ending for two points

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2022, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh man that was me last night

It was heartbreaking
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top