Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

i enjoy the show, but i have a lot of shows that come on the same time on tuesday nights, so i usually try and watch the ncis shows on demand but for some reason they dont keep the eps on there very long so i wasnt able to catch up on the new orleans eps in time before they took them off and i kept hoping they would add them back on in prep for the new season starting up but they never did. they added last season of ncis to netflix but they didnt add new orleans on there so i cant catch up on there either.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
so i missed like the last 4 or 5 episodes from last season. on demand doesnt have them available and netflix doesnt have the show available for streaming. can someone either tell me where i can read a recap of what happened or point me to where i can find the episodes online?
I don't know if you are in the states or not, but you can watch the episodes on CBS's website. Only downside is that they are "subscribe only" but they have a 1 week free trial.
Other than that, I don't know where you could watch them.

As for recaps, it's hard to find any good sites with them. I thought I had one, but it just has the basic description in it.

I can't really explain what happens in the episodes because I only really half pay attention to the show. I have the same issue as Chelle

Sorry I can't be of more help
Old 09-24-2016, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes im from the states. (maryland)
how can you all call yourselves ncis fans and only half pay attention to the show?

i just checked the cbs site- it just has 3x01 ep nothing from last season.

*edit - i ended up watching s2 finale and the s3 premiere even though i had no idea what was going on with the storyline with brodie since i didnt see the previous eps regarding the storyline with the fbi guy she was dating.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-24-2016 at 07:37 PM
Old 09-24-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok. I just wanted to make sure you would be able to access the CBS site They have the episodes on there, just not free Good you at least got to watch the finale though I guess!

Well it's only for this show that I sometimes pay half attention. I just get bored at times during the episodes and end up finding other things to do.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love this show my fav . I do miss brody but i don't mind the nww girl i say with this show watch it in a bulk to get the general feel lf the show
Old 09-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

vanessa ferlito is ok. she is basically playing the same character she played on graceland (usa series)

yeah i really only missed the episodes that involved the fbi guy (ivan sergei) that brody was dating. i think it was only 2 episodes i missed. since i did managed to find the finale.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
vanessa ferlito is ok. she is basically playing the same character she played on graceland (usa series)

yeah i really only missed the episodes that involved the fbi guy (ivan sergei) that brody was dating. i think it was only 2 episodes i missed. since i did managed to find the finale.
Yer it was the last 2 episodes really the FBI guy was in the series eariler on though
Old 09-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I was wondering if it was similar to her character on that show. I only ever watched the first season of it so I vaguely remember

That is good that was all you missed then.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

you didnt miss out on a lot but its good to know
Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, I am finding this season of NOLA better than the previous seasons (minus the loss of Mary - which I think would have made the season even more better if she was still there!). For me I am not finding it as boring as before - which is good
Old 01-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well that's promising Glad you're enjoying it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so
Old 03-31-2017, 09:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I finally got around to watching the end of season two & I can't say I was overly impressed by them I want to give the sow more of a chance & I'm curious to see what its like without Brody in it but while I had it on it was mostly just background noise that I wasn't paying attention to while I was posting on here & probably missing half of what was actually going on

I've got three episodes from S3 to watch so we'll see how I feel when I get around to watching them. The fact that I don't want to watch them now I feel is also a sign that I can't get into this show

Looking at the posts above you said the new season is more enjoyable Steph so I will trust that & use that as another reason to give it more of a chance but I don't know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you were able to finish out season 2. As for watching the next season, that is how I felt the first two seasons, but I thought it has been a little better this season, even though there were a few episodes here and there that I didn't care for I think you should give it a shot Worst case scenario, after a few episodes you just quit watching and you could always see it after it's on DVD or something too if you wanted to.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Found this which may be considered spoilers to some (its a first look for an upcoming guest star)

Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread