Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 03:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey ladies!

Yeah I'm doing alright, havent been up to much, although im about to go on my first overseas trip to Canada in 80 days!
first overseas trip and going by myself but im doing a group tour.. Nervous is an understatement but i should be ok.. Its my 30th birthday present to myself..

And as for NCIS im pretty sure the last episode i saw on and off was Ziva supossedly dying and Tony not being able to handle it
Spoiler:
, but i gave up after that. So yeah a few years..

Whats new with everyone??

I'm Megan!
Old 06-11-2019, 04:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Tony's departure was a few years ago now, yes. 3 I think? You should watch the final scene of the latest season finale as I feel it may interest you

Your first overseas trip & going to Canada both sound exciting! Have fun I'd love to go there one day. Hope you enjoy it, I've heard its beautiful. Any particular area(s) you'll be going to?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
We can dream & maybe one day we can both get to have a real winter

Although I will get a week of sort of real winter as I'm going to Canberra in August for a wedding. They get cold winters so it'll be colder there than it is here

Yes complain about one, not both! Unless you get both extremes. Then you can complain about both

It is amusing how people suddenly react that its suddenly cold when its just a dramatic drop in temp

I got a copy of my Diploma today Officially done my course now Just got to wait a few more days for the actual certificate to arrive in the post, but at least I've got a copy of it for now
That would be nice
Hope you get some nice weather when you go to the wedding!
Yes, exactly!
It is

Awesome! Congrats on finishing your course!

Sounds nice Meg! Hope you will enjoy your trip to Canada! One place I have always wanted to go... and I live on the same continent Happy early 30th birthday!

Nothing really been going on around here.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

I hope the weather is nice. I want some colder & better winter weather, but also hope for nice weather especially for the wedding day. But I'd hope for that regardless of the time of year or location

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you will get it! And of course... would rather have it regardless
Old 06-13-2019, 02:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hope you're having a good week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2019, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far it's been ok. I just need a vacation I think Hope yours has been good as well!
Old 06-13-2019, 03:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Vacation could be nice . Any chance you'll get one of those soon?

My week isn't too bad Started off pretty exciting & I think I'm still on a high from that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could take one if I wanted to, but prefer not to do so until toward the end of the year so it won't be so hot
I will have a day off here in a couple of weeks though, so that is a start.

That is good! Hope it continues into next week too
Old 06-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

understandable to wait until its cooler

That is a start, yes

Hopefully it does

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-16-2019, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 06-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It wasn't too bad. Nice to spend time with family but my poor grandmother stuck in hospital & not coping Alzheimers has destroyed her brain so much

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-17-2019, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear about your grandma again
Old 06-18-2019, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you have a good week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2019, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Hope you have a good one too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread