Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that's good Leigh. Not good the heat was giving you migraines hope it remains cool enough to keep them away

Weekends come around fast at times

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2018, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's really annoying. I've never reacted well to heat, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-14-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Sorry I wasn't around last night, Was just tired. Not posting as much tonight cause I am exhausted from today. I have been basically doing nonstop things since 7 this morning
Old 07-14-2018, 07:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's too long Hope you get plenty of rest Steph

That's no good you don't react well to heat Leigh . A shame you don't live somewhere with cooler temps

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-15-2018, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It always used to be cooler, but with global warming that's changed.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I slept until 10:30. Could have slept longer, but decided I needed to get up

Sorry it's hotter for you than it used to be Leigh. Unfortunately, it is like that for everyone it seems and I agree it is because of global warming.
Old 07-15-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sleeping in is wonderful when you can.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-15-2018, 10:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think the same thing. I'm convinced that we don't get winter here anymore as it doesn't really get too cold (not that it gets all that cold here anyway) . Evil global warming

Sleeping in is wonderful when you can, I agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2018, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitly is nice to sleep in.

I don't know why, but I seem to have trouble sleeping on Sunday/Monday. I don't know if it's because I know Monday is a work day, but just do not get a good night sleep. :pout; Hence why I am up posting right now
Old 07-16-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Yeah I think the same thing. I'm convinced that we don't get winter here anymore as it doesn't really get too cold (not that it gets all that cold here anyway) . Evil global warming
It's back and forth here. Summers are so much hotter. We used to joke that we got one day of summer a year, but can't anymore. Winters seem to be colder.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-17-2018, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You were on around the time I went to bed last night Steph . It was early for me as I knew I had to get up for work (& then had a bad nights sleep anyway too ), but still that shouldn't be a time for you to be on. It surprised me to see it . I hope you can start sleeping better on those nights soon. Does make sense that that'd be the reason though

well that's no fun that you've got it both ways. I should start joking I get one day of winter here . Interesting how it has made your weather get hotter for Summer & colder for Winter though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think it's every winter as such, but some have been pretty bad (blizzard like bad). I don't mind the colder, so much. I've always liked the cold. The heat is too much, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-17-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's bad Leigh. Wish I could get just one day of summer a year. Like Chelle, I basically get one winter day a year... if you could even call it winter weather. More like a cold morning, then summer afternoon We don't live in the same area either Hope the heat lets up for you though.

That's funny Chelle that I was up at the time you went to bed. Sounds like you had the same problem as me with a bad night sleep. Yeah, I was actually up at 5, but figured I would post a little to kill some more time
I hope I can sleep better too. I slept good last night and hoping to do the same tonight too.
Hope you had a better night sleep
Old 07-17-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's cooled a little, but still pretty bad.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess a little cooler is better than nothing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread