Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS Campfire (OT) #45: Because we can't wait for better weather!

Previous Thread. Continue! If anyone has a better idea for a thread title, please post it

Sorry for all the quotes, just figured it was easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)
Well, spring is here and hopefully the weather improves a bit. I have felt the cold a bit this winter and looking forward to the sun and warmth.

I have been lucky not to get sick this year - I don't like feeling ill.
That's good you haven't gotten sick yet Kevin! Hopefully it stays that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
They didn't really stick around. We had a wonderful 'first day of Spring/September' but then today was rain & wind. Although thankfully the rain held off here it was just spitting
Aw, sorry the rain didn't completely stay away Chelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
Posting here cuz I wasn't sure where else to put it:

I just watched a rerun of "Honor Thy Father". I was almost brought to tears when Gibbs tells Vance that the job is all he had. They need to give the man a life of some sort besides building Please.

I did watch the first-run, but wasn't on this board at the time.
You can post it here Toni, but just to let you know, there are also season/episode specific threads if you ever wanted to post in them as well. They are in the board guide. It was a sad scene. Poor guy. Yeah, I like that he builds boats, but he does need something else too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I so can't wait for the autumn weather
I can't wait for it either Mary! That and winter !

Last edited by maplezbear; 11-28-2014 at 09:36 PM
Old 09-03-2014, 03:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You can have my winter, I'm tired of it now

Thanks for the new thread!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-03-2014, 05:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Steph. I just wanted to make that point. It was so sad.

Now about welcoming the fall and winter. I can understand the fall... but WINTER? Yikes.

BTW, everyone hears about doing "spring cleaning". I do fall cleaning. Think about it. In spring and summer you are outdoors more, cook less etc. Fall and Winter is the time to get cozy, cook, read. I always like to start it out with a reasonably clean and organized apartment.

OH, and Chelle? Are you in Australia?

Last edited by Toni Boop; 09-04-2014 at 09:26 AM
Old 09-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought your winter was over Chelle?

Welcome!

Welcome Toni and I understand

Hehe yes, I can't wait for winter. I live in Florida so the winter is welcome

I agree with you there! I would rather do the cleaning then as well.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, it makes sense to clean then

It is meant to be over we've got rain still so I say still winter here

I can understand welcoming winter for the cool weather. I'm used to that. Steph & I figured where I used to live & where she lives had similar weather & temperatures (& I'm pretty sure we still do). But I don't like rainy winter weather (then again humid weather is worse so rain with cold is better than rain with heat) so I'll happily give that away . Give me a few weeks/months I'll want winter back

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Give me a few weeks/months I'll want winter back
We're never happy... are we?
Old 09-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope I want Summer now, or at least to get rid of Winter, but once I have Summer I'll want Winter back . I'd like it if I could just always have Autumn (aka Fall), but just as long as I actually get to have Autumn leaves

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok I guess that makes sense. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

Haha still the same. And I don;t like rainy winter weather either. And definitely agree about taking the cold rain over the humid

It would be lovely to have Fall all the time

I have a bad headache again. It's one of those ones I get when I have a lack of sleep and have to look at computer screens for most of the day. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 09-06-2014, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope your headache goes away soon

Rain is meant to stick around for a few more days, but by the end of next week the sun should be out. Hopefully that is true! I really should go grocery shopping this weekend but I think I'll wait until next weekend when there's so far meant to be a higher chance for sun than rain

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's gone today. Thanks They usually last two days and yesterday was the second day. Weird, I know

Boo about the rain! I am hoping the sun will be out next week for you like they say! Would probably be better to wait and go to the store unless you absolutely need stuff.

My cat is being so needy. Always wanting to be petted
Old 09-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have a needy cat too. He's so sweet. He is the complete opposite of my last cat who was demon possessed. I kid you not. She was an unholy terror on unsuspecting guests.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so annoying sometimes Good your cat is sweet! Mine is a mix between that and crazy. So weird how cats can be
Old 09-11-2014, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Nope I want Summer now, or at least to get rid of Winter, but once I have Summer I'll want Winter back . I'd like it if I could just always have Autumn (aka Fall), but just as long as I actually get to have Autumn leaves
I used ot live for the summaer as a kid but I think that I too, prefer the autumnal weather. Its that little bit cooler, not as windy and generally just very pleasant.

At the moment though, I just want this cold weather gone
Old 09-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle, looks like the rain has come over to me now. It's supposed to rain almost all weekend here.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

The girl isn't coming to me as much as I do her. How can I make her become my friend???

I might attend college in January

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 11-26-2014 at 12:42 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread