Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Eek! That's scary! I don't think I've ever dreamt about killing someone! Does he kill people he knows? I find all of this so interesting!
Old 11-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so, I think it was just strangers a couple of times! I googled it after, and apparently it means you are angry at something in real life Or that you are going to lose your temper/self-control. He is NOT an angry person though (that's my job), so I think ~*in my expert opinion*~ it's his way of 'killing' his worries in real life, he worries alot about things and probably feels he can't control them.

I totally made that up, but it sounds logical to me, ok

Old 11-29-2015, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Makes sense to me

I used to have a recurring dream where I was chased by a giant rabbit through the forest, and we ended up at a magical looking tower (like one from a Disney movie). As soon as I tried to open to door, I woke up. Every single time.

Bizarre!!
Old 12-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg that is SO frustrating!! But it sounds so cool! omg I hope you can open the door someday?

Also, how do dreams time themselves like that sometimes? I've had quite a few dreams where something "awesome" is about to happen, and in that exact second you wake up. I mean what on earth is up with that?

Old 12-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Awwww was the giant rabbit cute?

And it's so true! It's like your subconscious is like telling you ok, this is where i end your story so wake up!

I have had no dreams lately.

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

No it was scary!! I remember feeling really terrified when I woke up! I haven't had that dream in years though.

Haha Lisa I hope one day I can see what's behind that door!

I know, it's so weird how you wake up before/as soon as something is about to happen. Like falling dreams, you always wake up as soon as you hit the ground! No idea how it all works!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I actually dreamt last night but already forget what about
Old 12-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Podmom so nice to see you here again!

I had a bizarre dream last night! I suddenly grew an extra toe and I was freaking about because I was supposed to go to yoga and didn't want to go because of how weird my foot looked. The toe was super long and purple I called my sister crying and she said she had one too but not to worry because it would fall off magically. Then I woke up. Wtf?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you Ekua good to have a few minutes to relax!!

yikes the toe dream weird
Old 12-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Awww definitely! You need to take more time to relax

Yup totally bizarre!! Why do I dream about such strange, freaky things? Makes no sense at all!!
Old 12-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha I like your dreams, Ekua
I had a couple this week but I couldn't remember them

Old 12-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

but why do they have to be about growing extra toes and creepy rabbits! I am still holding out for my Jason dream....
Old 12-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha yours are definitely interesting Shows you have a vibrant imagination!

Old 12-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

you guys don't have 6 toes per foot
Old 12-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

No Is that a thing?

The other night I dreamed I had a pet pig. It was sick and lying on my bed on top of a beautiful, hand made blanket I got in Ghana. I was worried it would mess it up, but sad at the same time the pig was sick.

Like...what the hell?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread