Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think a lot of them just say general statements that can relate to the majority of people.

Saying that though, I have heard stories (likes yours MyranLynne) where they have been spookily accurate. So I am open to trying it!

Aubie we think it's a new picture but nothing has been confirmed...hopefully he's looking for work as we speak!!!!
Old 01-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Oh I had a "Jason sighting" (dream) last night! I was at their house, maybe outside in the yard/drive, KaDee was there, and then Jason came along No sign of young Atticus, though. Remember waking up this morning and thought "Oh, that was a Jason Behr dream!" Don't know what prompted it; wish I could remember more than that.

I do remember in another part I was returning 2 cellphones that two fellows had left in a theater or something, and they were very glad to get them back/hadn't realized they'd lost them (so you know that's a dream, because nobody goes 10 seconds without checking their cellphones these days...)

Thanks aubie, that miscarriage was 30+ years ago, so not too sad over it (although it happened on Mother's Day too - ouch). Now Mr ML is sorry we didn't have a few more kids, not that our two aren't perfect, but to up the odds of getting some grandchildren! For some reason, he really wants grandkids. I'd love them (to pieces) too, of course, but if not to be then, well, not to be!

Vacatia you must have a hint of psychic ability that person recognized - and see, she told you BF wasn't for you, and you broke up! Must have known something. I definitely believe there are people who are psychic, I just don't think many of them have shops and do readings!

I've definitely had 'warnings' about things a few times - once before I got stuck (briefly) in an elevator, I had a REALLY strong feeling we shouldn't get in that elevator (was with young Mlette at the time); and another time I couldn't stop thinking obsessively about what I'd do if somebody tried to mug me/grab my bag, and sure enough, that's what happened on the way home (I yelled, I swore, I wouldn't let go, he ran away - bag had nothing much in it but an umbrella anyway but..) very upsetting and scary.

And once I dreamt my brother was skiing and I was driving along beside and ran over his foot and then I found out later, he's just had some minor surgery on his foot. (Cue spooky music).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 01-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally believe in that stuff, ML! I've had sooo many weird psychic-type things happen to me since I was a kid.

My mom used to work in bank branches, and hers got held up once. My dad was at home and knew she got held up before she even called him to tell him

Old 01-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Wow MyranLynne that is a little spooky you've had those kind of experiences!! I don't think I ever have....although maybe that's because I don't really believe in them? I am open to it though more now than I ever was though.

Lisa that is scary! How did your dad know? A feeling or something?
Old 01-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

wow ML a rare thing I didn't know about you...the psychic experience. Pretty compelling.......especially that you had your ring in your pocket.

Mostly I believe it is more tricks and reading body language than being "in touch" but you never know.

That Long Island medium is so weird looking and not what one expects .... I hate that they prey on ppl that are in such pain about loosing loved ones
Old 01-10-2016, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah some people are very cruel. Sadly I think a lot of them do just that.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Houdini was hoodwinked by charlatans looking for his mother I think...
Old 01-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Who?

Sometimes I think people are so desperate to believe they'll take anything they are told and make it relate, somehow. I like to think there are some genuine ones out there but I find it so hard to believe in....
Old 01-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

ok yeah, lisa is a bit weird, they do have that kind of pyshic thing. also if i'm around her a lot, i get crazy dejavous all the time. SOO wierd! and then it disappears!

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Aubie, are you saying Lisa is a bit weird?
Old 01-12-2016, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Yes! she'll vouch for it too. She has really interesting things happen to her.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

She needs to share

I really haven't had anything that weird happen to me at all!!! Just a few bizarre situations....like the time I went to a witch doctor at a voodoo market in Togo. That was so strange. Very cool though!
Old 01-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I didn't remember about him trying to contact his mother; maybe that's what turned him against those psychics and mediums; Harry Houdini spent the latter part of his career de-bunking mediums and revealing them as frauds - and yet he and his wife made a pact that she would try to contact him after he died, and they had a 'code word' or phrase, and if the medium said that, she'd know it was really him. They held a seance every year on Halloween, since he died in 1926, but after about 10 years his wife Bess gave up, said "Ten years is long enough to wait for any man"! But the Society of Magicians (that Houdini helped found/supported) holds a seance every year on Halloween, supposedly to this day.

I think the bond with family/husband and wife is very strong and they can sense stuff. I remembered another one, when I was in college and I dreamt my parents were having a big fight and were getting a divorce/were very upset, and I called them later and found out my Dad had just lost his job (and they were very upset).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 01-13-2016, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the Harry Houdini fun facts ML interesting. He was a very famous magician Ekua I guess the most famous.

ML and Lisa you guys have had some things that make one ponder for sure
Old 01-13-2016, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

wow that's a really interesting fact! quite spooky!

and that green ghost gives me the chills.

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread