Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I mean I definitely agree with you Kaili. Either she's extremely hurt by a guy who wants to end things and she doesn't, or she cuts off the relationship herself, constantly running from love, etc. However with Jake you can never be too sure. The way that both of their lives are structured I'm sure that it's gonna be periods of time when they're together a lot and periods of time where we're not seeing much of anything between them. It truly can go either way
Old 12-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kalli,
Finally someone says something! I thought the same thing!
I think they split up.
I love Taylor & Jake together and you know it was somewhat serious for Jake to invite Taylor over for Thanksgiving - and Jake seemed pretty excited about it: YouTube - Celebrities Celebrate Thanksgiving (start the video at 1:04)

But she wasn't wearing the silly band on Christmas eve leaving Turks & Caicos and, like, why go there for 2 days unless you are depressed and need to get away.lol. I don't know.
Anyways I guess only time will tell! So I am honestly thinking maybe the media pressure got to them (or Jake or Taylor or something). Jake has never had to call the cops before on the paparazzi and they were being mean to him in the airport and stuff saying "how's your 20 year old girlfriend" and stuff like that so maybe they just didn't want to deal with it or Jake or Taylor's family didn't like the relationship (sad).

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS TEXAS.forever
//keziah// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, whether they're done done or just decided to take a break for their birthdays/Christmas, I definitely think it's because of the media and all the pressure.

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that Taylor seemed really happy on her birthday. She did a radio interview and there were pictures of her with Julianne Hough and she was smiling. And Jake seemed really happy when he did all those interviews a couple days later for his Golden Globe nomination. I know they obviously had other reasons to be happy on those days. But, still.

I'm just surprised the media hasn't picked up on this yet. But I guess it's only a matter of time. Unless they're spotted together again soon. But when they do start to notice, it's not gonna be pretty. Especially since everyone knows they spent Thanksgiving together and they looked really happy then. So there will be crazy rumors that something bad happened and/or it was all a publicity stunt. I'm sure the latter will be a pretty popular opinion. Even though I don't think it was at all.

I hope they're just taking a breather. And aren't giving up on it that easily. They seemed really happy together. When Taylor was in NY right before she went to LA to see him, she was wearing Ramona's silly band and she seemed extra happy. And she was in LA to see him the first day he got back from Australia. And when he was in Australia, he seemed extra happy and smiled when someone asked him about Taylor.
Kaili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Peter Sarsgaard and wife Maggie Gyllenhaal were in Nashville last week or a week and a half ago and (to my knowledge) they weren't there for an event or anything, so maybe they were there to hang with Taylor? Maybe not- I don't know. They were seen at some coffee shop downtown.

I am hoping that they are just being super sneaky because they DID call the cops last time they were seen together - and they were just in Jake's car. But I mean, the guy brought her to his home for Thanksgiving and she met his whole family - why would they just give up so easily? If so then I hope Tay is okay.

I agree with you about the interviews, Jake seemed really happy and so did she.....

Only time will tell (but it's fun speculating!).

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS TEXAS.forever
//keziah// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

May I Please be added to the List.
Zac Efron's # 1 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added? I think they're kinda cute!
Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I definitely think that they're just on the major down-low right now. Meeting & spending extensive amounts of time with the fam is a big deal, they're probably just keeping it under the radar. Definitely rooting for them.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I think it's a good thing they're under the radar. Keep away from the paps
Old 12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me , please !
they're so cute together
alexis bledel the best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Azooz

I agree, I just think after the whole Paparazzi-police thing, their just keeping it on the down low for a while.

I wonder if she'll be his date to the Golden Globes.
And Heaven accept you.
lizardlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

adding you both!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmmm that'd be exciting if she were to be his date
Old 12-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the add!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME I love this two together!

maria| tumblr
Jemistry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

we'll just have to see
Stay Beautiful
rachelmarie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread